The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't a club sandwich have deli meat? She was just chowing down on enough sandwiches for 2 last weekend.
Was that the club sandwich from Boathouse on the date-night-that-they-never-get-to-do-except-that-they-always-get-to-do?

Tim ate that. She had the filet mignon sliders.

But I'm looking forward to her doing all the things she's not supposed to do again with this pregnancy.

But she did get the Caesar Salad with that meal as well.
Oh - which day was this? Now I'm getting my stupid hate-watching messed up.

Reactions: 10
Let’s all congratulate Lin on her new baby! She’s sure gonna have her hands full.

Reactions: 24
The sandwich she got during their Contemporary stay after they took the monorail back and she complained about her fries missing and then took a nap for 3 hours and then ate a whole pizza after her strenuous 3-hour nap.

Reactions: 17
Genuine question how do you get to see likes and dislikes I can't see them anymore on any device!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it or not, there are so many posts on this sad day, but I thought it strange that Dim said they’ve been trying since the beginning of the year. I can’t imagine someone that has 4 cruises planned throughout the year would be trying to have a baby. Their timelines are always a little suspect.

Reactions: 13
Genuine question how do you get to see likes and dislikes I can't see them anymore on any device!
There is a Chrome extension that you can download to see YouTube dislikes.

The Unwell 3 have some serious burner accounts going today. 2.9K dislikes, 5 hours in.

Reactions: 13
More like first name: Taxson, Middle name: Property. A yearly reminder to pay their taxes on his birthday.
Or first name: Payton, middle name: Taxson

(and no offense to any of you with a child named Payton; i’m sure you pay your taxes on time )

Reactions: 6
Maybe they can name it "Tackson" so Timmy isn't left out.
I can see this happening, esp if it is a girl. Jackson starts w a J for Jen and they have the same birthday month, and the new baby (girl) will start with a T for Tim since they may share the same birthday month.

What was her moms name?

Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker #88: Allll Aboard The Period Tracker! Next Stop - Ovulation Station

Reactions: 18
She looks like a 68-year-old who had terrible plastic surgery.

3K dislikes on the vlog now.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.