Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
UNBELIEVABLE!
I am so speechless.

Just got off the phone with Omar at GKTW.
He was very aware of Tim’s situation
Tim tested negative for Covid twice and is wearing a mask, so Tim is welcome to attend the events.
Then Omar hung up on me!

edit: bet GKTW took Tim’s word that he was negative, twice.
I mean Tim isn’t a shady, manipulator, who frames the narrative to his favor and out right lies. Is he?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yep. More views and more sympathy (equals more engagement). OmG TIm, I HoPE ThAt YoU'Re Ok.

And I know first-hand that COVID is weird in how it infects, but are we to all seriously believe that both Jenn and J. have emerged "unscathed" after 2-3 bouts of "Tim-only" COVID at this point? I can't believe the stans buy their shit.

Would it still make him going to GKTW the right decision, even if we didn't know his recent COVID status? Nope.
But it sure would have caused less controversy if we didn't know. Sad to say that.

Got me to thinking - I often wonder why these two assholes don't "get" why there's 83 threads devoted to them on here when there's 0 devoted to the likes of, for example, Rick and Nikki of RixFlix.

It's not just haters and jealous trolls and "unwell 3" and all that crap. It's THEM.

Sure there's things that annoy me about Rick and stuff that could be discussed, but the Trackers just BRING these situations upon themselves with their absolute stupidity and diarrhea of the mouth, as well as contradictions, revisionist history, contorted and ever-changing stories, etc. over the course of a TON of years.

When they started to get #hosted with the big guys (e.g., Disney, Universal), they really should have taken the time to sit and sift through ALL of their back catalog and delete - delete - delete any questionable things they said / did (i.e., contagious, urban, etc.), dumbass videos, "hot chick eats poop," etc. - anything that could be rendered in poor taste and even if that meant a loss of total views, whatever, cuz it would have been the right thing to do and the best proactive business decision.

Except that would require true self-awareness and self-reflection. Two things we know neither of them actually have. And now any wrongdoing on their part is chalked up to it being everyone else's fault for calling them out. :rolleyes:
I actually believe that Jenn didn’t have it because even a virus doesn’t want to touch her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MissFitness

I would have rather seen him at the F&WF, taking his mask off and eating away, rather than being masked around those children...I really would've.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I have such a hard time believing this asshat just finished with his 5 day isolation from his most recent bout of COVID and went to a GKTW media event?? What a fucking loser dick move for the Trackholes. TimSuperSpreader is at an event, in places, that severely sick kids are visiting. For what, so his shitty channel will be fawned over by his sycophants??
This shit needs mass publicity so everyone knows what a deplorable person this jackass is!!! I sincerely hope this makes the BLAB fiasco look small in comparison. #homemovies

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You guys I’m just really proud to say that July 15, 2022 will forever be remembered as the day the Unwell Three laid siege to Fort Pampers and won the battle.

I can’t imagine the misery and turmoil Sergeant Commode and Jenneral Six Dinners are experiencing right now as their army of Stan’s scramble to keep that fort standing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
No, just pointing out the fecking obvious. GKTW employees live in the real world where lots of people go around with who knows what.

“would going into a facility that specifically treats CHILDREN with immunocompromised lives with ANY known contagion be acceptable?”

The Hyatt Regency is not a facility that treats anyone for anything. Come on, we’re starting to sound a bit crazy here.
I appreciate when other tattlers are willing to stand up and say "Let's just take a look at the landscape" to reign in the crazy theories we can come up with. This, however is not one of those. This is about protecting those kids. It's not about a dress that's too tight or Tim's obsession with USB ports. It's about allowing children to live out their lives without selfish people putting them in the scope of trouble.

It's not about the venue, it's about who was at the venue.
Do we think there were kids currently going through chemo there? No, I don't think any of us are saying that.
What we're saying is that Tim was irresponsible, uncaring, flat out selfish and stupid to go to any event which is guaranteed to have multiple people who come into daily contact with at risk kids.

Of course those people go out into the "real world", they go shopping and attend events, but when they do they're pretty aware of who they're around.

I'm not one of those parents or volunteers at the moment and I still keep my distance from people. If someone in the store is hacking up a storm, I head off the other direction.

When volunteering at such an event, they have no choice but to interact with everyone no matter if they're just recovering from a virus or not. Most people recovering will not attend. Tim knowingly went and made contact with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

2020planner

VIP Member
I just can't reconcile this Tim with the one who wouldn't touch the steering wheel on Tomorrowland Speedway, so his "ghost driver" bumped his car along the track the whole ride.

They lost me during covid because I needed something positive to watch and their content for months was him moping around the parks and them both absolutely freaking out. And, of course, there's the fact that they won't put J$ in daycare because of covid fears

Maybe he's technically in the clear to go to the event, but the whiplash is just too much. This is a time where that over abundance of caution would be really wise and instead Tim's just doing what he wants to. He's not terrified anymore, so covid must not be a big deal to anyone else anymore either...
YEP - I think that's the thing - the huge range of comments, behaviors, etc. that they've displayed about COVID.

They wouldn't eat indoors because of COVID.
They won't put J. in daycare because of COVID.
They wouldn't go to the grocery store because of COVID.
Tim wouldn't touch a ketchup packet in the MK because of COVID.

But only 5 days after he films himself looking like utter shit on a Sunday with a positive test result, he goes off to a GKTW fundraiser preview !?!?

Regardless of whether it was media-specific, whether or not there were kids there, whether or not he tested negative (or so he says), or whether he aBideD by CDC gUIDeLIneS (which are constantly changing, BTW), etc., blah blah blah...

It STILL makes him look like an irresponsible, hypocritical IDIOT and it was NOT a good decision to go.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
The biggest issue I have is that there was zero reason for him to be there. He was there for ego and clicks. If he was truly an influencer, which he is not, he could have done a quick live or vlog talking about the event and encouraging people to go but he was not going to attend to be cautious even if he isn’t still testing positive.

but no, it is all about “look at me, I’m a media superstar, people love me” ignorant ass douchecanoe

• Heart

cchazeeee

Long time lurker here 👀.

I just had to get a proper log in sorted to comment on his dry, cold Bao bun. I like to think that the lovely Disney employee that served him recognised him and deliberately treated him to the crappy one because he doesn’t deserve anything nice from Disney anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Furmingoes

I just can't reconcile this Tim with the one who wouldn't touch the steering wheel on Tomorrowland Speedway, so his "ghost driver" bumped his car along the track the whole ride.

They lost me during covid because I needed something positive to watch and their content for months was him moping around the parks and them both absolutely freaking out. And, of course, there's the fact that they won't put J$ in daycare because of covid fears

Maybe he's technically in the clear to go to the event, but the whiplash is just too much. This is a time where that over abundance of caution would be really wise and instead Tim's just doing what he wants to. He's not terrified anymore, so covid must not be a big deal to anyone else anymore either...

pepsioz

I am a long time lurker, however had to post after seeing he has went to GKTW. I am speechless and have total rage at this numpty, I don’t think there are enough words to explain what a fucking asshole he is.
I also lurk on the BLAB thread (they are as awesome as everyone in here) and I honestly thought you couldn’t get worse that those 2 but clearly I underestimated Dim’s selfish fucking nature 🤬
Anyway, just want to say thank you all for being amazing and you keep me laughing every day.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit I missed ALOT.

I am honestly and truthfully SPEECHLESS that Tim would have THE FUCKING AUDACITY to attend an event for terminally I’ll children whilst still within the window of the COVID virus.

how fucking ignorant and stupid does someone have to be?

also, for the Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) Stan’s here who love to hype him up. He’s no better. I guarantee that fat stupid fuck doesn’t test and wouldn’t ever admit it even if he did test positive. He’s as fake and as big a piece of shit as Tim is

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
This is disgusting. He’s deplorable 😡😡😡there are really poorly children at that event. He’s had Covid less than a week and is out not just at a park but at a charity event for sick kids. Tim you are an absolute turd. I hope doing this finishes you!

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Even if he truly was absolutely negative and wasn’t a gross unhygienic man who licks his fingers and fondles every non-breathing object in sight, the optics are just terrible.

Absolutely no one (who matters, so I’m not talking about your taint-licking stans) would give the tiniest fuck if you didn’t show up out of consideration to the SICK IMMUNOCOMPROMISED KIDS just to pat yourself on the back and film balloons. You’re not important. You’re not a VIP.

At my org, we’ve had big charity events where our board president or other board members (and big donors) didn’t attend- not even because they were covid positive, but because they were exposed to people who were.

You can pretend you’re charitable all you want Dim, and use money to try to convince yourself of that, but at the end of the day the only person you truly give a shit about is yourself. You are a pathetic man-child.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So WDWNT and Inside the Magic both wrote stories on BLAB and KT being sick with Spencer in the parks. Is it worth reaching out the them to put out this story or do we think TTT is untouchable? Because I'm ready to destroy their channel at this point. I'm pissed off.

Does that Nick guy only do family vloggers or would he cover a Vlogger with covid at an event with sick children story?

• Heart

U76

Chatty Member
Dim's freakout about the "whiskey fries" comes off as the worrying concern of a true recovering addict, the fear of even the taste of liquor triggering a reignited craving/relapse

• Heart
Reactions: 33

mjm9

VIP Member
I don't care which. I don't care if he did "test negative". Or isolate for a whole 6-7-8 days. We all know his grubby hands will be touching absolutely everything so he can show it in the camera. So many immuno-compromised children around there...he is an absolute, selfish, dick nozzle. Oh yes, let's possibly put kids at risk to put out a video and earn some $$. Karma is an absolute bitch Tim, and soon enough she'll come for you!! 😡
Well, I did call the general number and apprised them about Tim’s Covid positivity.
And I found the media person and emailed her.
But it was probably too late.
At least they will have a trail if there is a Covid outbreak at GKTW and guests.

I have no words to express what a deplorable man Tim Bojanowski is!

• Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
Not his miracle child, why should he care?
EXACTLY.

Pieces of shit.

I'd be terrified to go to GKTW when I only tested positive ONE WEEK ago to this day for COVID - no matter what my test results were saying or what my symptoms were presenting. Just out of utmost caution!

But not this fucker! :mad:

• Angry