The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure he would have used Jackson as an excuse not to stay until the fireworks happened. So probably choose to go by himself. Yes, it is considered a family (and drinking) holiday.

I found it funny that he was complaining about the parks being "empty" for 4th of July. Maybe it is because even the tourist's probably wanted to stay away from Disney on the 4th and so did the locals. So like another poster said (can't remember if on this thread or super enthused (I like reading it even though I don't watch her)) that everyone there in the evening where the vloggers (well other than Super Enthused who apparently was at Universal as she realized all the other vloggers where at Disney).

Tim, get a clue, while I've gone to Disney on the 4th (during the day). We made sure we were out of there by 5pm and found other stuff to do because we did not want to deal with people who wanted to go in the evening and this was WAY before Vloggers and YT. Then we found a place AWAY from Disney to view the fireworks. Just like I've lived in the DC area for YEARS (like since 89 (barring a couple years when I joined the Navy)) and NEVER been to DC to view the fireworks. I'll watch them on TV. Maybe one day when the 4th is on a Friday or Saturday or Sunday and don't have to work the next day. As you can tell I am in no rush to see them in person.
I figured as much re a family holiday. So we think there’s trouble afoot in Fort Pampers?

Reactions: 8
Are all these DS and cringy MK photos going to end up in a pile on the floor along side the huge $675 HHN portraits? All collecting dust.
I may be wrong, but I believe that these are digital now.

So, unfortunately the Lake Nona Tracker mice population won't be able to hang them on the walls of their Fort Pampers box houses. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But he wasn't wearing a mask inside at the Photopass studio. He allows the unmasked photographer to come right up to him. Pick a lane, Tim.

I'll be honest, I don't wear a mask anymore, and haven't in some time. When I did, I was consistent about it and didn't stand in a crowd of thousands and thousands to watch the fireworks on the busiest days at MK and Epcot. I also didn't wear an absolutely useless Uniqlo mask, especially once they said that only the multi layer KN95s work for Omicron.
Bingo. Their COVID tit was constantly flip flopping. I honestly believe they’re just too gd stupid at this point. Lazy and stupid I suppose to understand what works. If they won’t research a Disney ride they aren’t going to understand COVID transmission. They just piss me off because the Stan’s will say “ThEY ArE So CaReFuL” when they’re been quite reckless really!

I’ll still wear mine on the crowded commuter train I take and on an airplane. That’s about it. I know it works as I use a real mask like you for omicron, not the useless one. I’ve been totally mask free since I’ve been on vacation in Europe so lol my ‘COVID free’ streak may come to an end.

Also whoever posted the country bear that looked like Dim earlier made me LOL hard while on the motorway. I scared the other people in the rental car.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is this picture from?
Why would he purchase it?
(He would have to have bought it in order to publish it, else it’s a copyright infringement. Right?)
Are all these DS and cringy MK photos going to end up in a pile on the floor along side the huge $675 HHN portraits? All collecting dust.
When you pay for the photopass, you get the copyright release, so you can print it at a Walgreens or whatever, but I'm not exactly sure if that allows you to use the photos for commercial use, which is kind of what Tim is doing here, he's making money off the photopass photographers work.

Photopass is all digital now, so nothing gets printed on Disney's end. They disappear from your account after so many days, but you can download them to your device.

And just like clockwork, here's Nate's vlog. Same burger, Orange Bird magnet, Gideons...

These vloggers are stepping all over each other with same boring content.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 11.38.56 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw this this morning too and was going to post it. It’s been hovering around $230k. So in a short amount Of time they’ve lost $30K in income. <insert limbo how low can you go here>
The last time the estimate was this low (when it was in the $186k range in November or December), they got the nanny and said they’d be able to do better vlogs and get them out consistently an they did expensive vacations thinking that would draw people in (see the sinkhole vlog. Now the number is dropping again and they are having Dim in the parks by himself.
The past few months, the viewership dropped by ~50k views a month. That’s a lot. But now it will be interesting to see what it drops this month. Will be able to quantify their viewerships that got pissed at the live show.
They paid their house off and took one big expense off the table. So overall they will be ok money-wise if they control their spending. But they haven’t shown that they can do that. And they now have an employee to pay. And health insurance which they didn’t have in the past when they were at the top of their game. But in addition to less money coming in, that money is worth even less with inflation and rising costs. Not sure they’ve taken that into account. If I was them, I’d be panicking and making a real plan, especially knowing that the YouTube train can crash suddenly and that I have no marketable skills to be able to make even close to the income I’ve become accustomed to. Jobs that make that kind of money are few and far between for most people. Again if it were me, I’d be making sure to invest some of that money, save some, and during a recession (which we may already be in) using some of that money to invest in myself: training, education, diversifying my income. I don’t think they are capable of that. They just keep grasping at straws trying to figure out how to make lightning strike twice without understanding why it struck the first time. But that requires critical thought and they don’t know how to do that.

*for the sake of discussion, taking social blade income as true since it’s a number we can see. Obviously it can be higher or lower.
44 trips in 20 months!
•. $10K spent on DVC rentals alone for trips 1 - 3
•. $10K for first class tickets to Hawaii
•. Roughly $30K for 4-day DCL Roy O Disney Suite and adjoining room. PLUS claimed $10K tip!
• $7K for suite on 2-day SW Galactic Starcruiser voyage
• Ballpark $60K for 7-day DCL Roy O Disney Suite, plus rooms for Mom, Dad and Bestie Lynn. Tips not disclosed.

$100K+ spent on vacations in 2022 alone.
THIS is not an average person’s behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I may be wrong, but I believe that these are digital now.

So, unfortunately the Lake Nona Tracker mice population won't be able to hang them on the walls of their Fort Pampers box houses. ;)
My bad.
That explains some things.

But why the barrage of photos posted suddenly?

Is Tim trying to become relevant again?
(not that he ever really was, except in his own mind)

Get on Disney’s good side.
Hoping to get back on the “A” media list?

Tim. It isn’t going to happen!
That ship has sailed.
You had the golden ticket. And you blew it!
No one to blame but yourself.

Reactions: 16
My bad.

Get on Disney’s good side.
Hoping to get back on the “A” media list?

Tim. It isn’t going to happen!
That ship has sailed.
You had the golden ticket. And you blew it!
No one to blame but yourself.
There is definitely an air of desperation with the influx of IG posts. But yea, think it's definitely an attempt to get back onto media lists by showing they can use more than just YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My bad.

Yeah, back on June 27, he said he wants to start posting on IG more.

1657123350500.png

1657123334598.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
44 trips in 20 months!
•. $10K spent on DVC rentals alone for trips 1 - 3
•. $10K for first class tickets to Hawaii
•. Roughly $30K for 4-day DCL Roy O Disney Suite and adjoining room. PLUS claimed $10K tip!
• $7K for suite on 2-day SW Galactic Starcruiser voyage
• Ballpark $60K for 7-day DCL Roy O Disney Suite, plus rooms for Mom, Dad and Bestie Lynn. Tips not disclosed.

$100K+ spent on vacations in 2022 alone.
THIS is not an average person’s behavior.
Of course it's how the average person travels. It says it right there in the channel description
"If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer! "​

That reads as though they'll provide useful travel information for those not familiar with the area.
There is nothing in any of their videos to provide that.

I'm still waiting for Mr. Tax Man to come knocking and both Tim and Jenn go nuts trying to prove their income deductions. More than half of what they spent on those cruises alone were not necessary business expenses.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe Dim is having a midlife crisis and doesn’t know which personality/modern fad to morph into to help his channel. These pictures make him look like grown up redneck Dim from his earlier pictures with rifles, etc. I personally think he is suffering some depression because he may be seeing the lack of views, the subscriber losses, and the overall future of his channel declining. Thus affecting his ability to make the money he has grown accustomed to.

He had his hipster look when they first started getting big with #hosted Disney trips and then cut it off to morph into WDW Guy. Since he is going back to the parks alone now, he may be trying different looks to see which one garners views and then BAM he will turn into that overnight. Dim does not have his own thoughts or ideas of who he is. JenSloppyAss and Dim are social media whores who will emulate whatever is trending currently. #homemovies
Ooof absolutely nailed it! Dim is huge phony always has been and will be whatever is the most popular at the time.
He’s waiting for Buddy to get a little older so he can be like Shay Carl.
I say this bc we’ve decided to visit WDW next April/May in our longest trip bc it’ll be our first vacation in over 2 years. I’ve been watching videos figuring out where to stay and eat that will be best for our 3 year old and I came across a channel I think it’s called: This is How We Bingham
Holy. duck. This family wants to be the Staytards so badly. It’s sick, they have channels and IGs for all their children even then youngest little girl. But they still get hosted by Disney a lot. I bet Dim is just aching to turn into the next Shay Carl.

Reactions: 10
The insane amount of photopass pictures and theme park vlogs during the week are proof that they have no idea what else they can film. His go-to theme park vlog is 1. arrival, 2. food, 3. talk about ride lines/ride a line with a very short line/lightning lane purchase/virtual queue (if lucky), 4. now photopass pictures. He can't deviate from this now because what else could he film?

Is he going to start drinking again to vlog about the alcoholic drink options that are available? Is he going to start doing monorail drink crawls?

What else is left for them to do at this point? It's obvious they won't step out of their theme park comfort zone and won't do anything they can't film for the channel, so that leaves out SO MUCH around Florida and the south that they could be doing. Instead it's the same old vlog every. single. day.

I haven't bothered with a tracker for this month because I just can't be bothered with watching any of their vlogs right now. Though I did start watching this new Disney Springs vlog from today and noticed he says "Good... Good morning" right at the beginning because apparently editing is hard and apparently it's too difficult to edit out superfluous words.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course it's how the average person travels. It says it right there in the channel description
"If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer! "​

That reads as though they'll provide useful travel information for those not familiar with the area.
There is nothing in any of their videos to provide that.

I'm still waiting for Mr. Tax Man to come knocking and both Tim and Jenn go nuts trying to prove their income deductions. More than half of what they spent on those cruises alone were not necessary business expenses.
When was the last time they were anywhere near I-Drive?

Reactions: 8
I’m here for the downfall of the Trackers. It really is a playing out of the 7 deadly sins in front of us: pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and last but not least sloth. They are a case study.

Tim Tracker #82 Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony and Sloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally OT - is anyone here doing the RunDisney 2023 Princess Races?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The new photos on insta.😳 He looks like he’s being forced to take them against his will. Painful smile and sweaty? What is going on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally OT - is anyone here doing the RunDisney 2023 Princess Races?
Couldn't get an entry. They sell it so quickly and it feels difficult to organize a group entry. Maybe it's just me? 😒

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.