The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny they think the schedule is the problem and not their entitlement, incessant whining, and complete lack of creativity...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isn't this their current schedule anyway?
She said they don't have any trips planned for the month of July.

So I guess she felt compelled to give us their "schedule." 🤣

Not quite sure I'd put money on seven-day-a-week uploads at this point, but ok, Jenn, whatever you say.

ETA - Oops, one will be a livestream with an incessantly yapping Jenn.. so six uploads per week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They can say whatever they want, but I won’t believe they donated any money to Planned Parenthood until I see proof. These are the same people that struggled to pay their property tax.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They can say whatever they want, but I won’t believe they donated any money to Planned Parenthood until I see proof. These are the same people that struggled to pay their property tax.
Yeah, I don't know why - at the very least - they can't screenshot the donation confirmation (and time / date / amount) or something, if it was done online and post that on their Twitter with a thanks for everyone who participated. They can easily black out their name or contact info, if it's on there.

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep her makeup in a random drawer in the office?

The pile of trash in that back corner is gone.

That dress is absolutely ridiculous looking on her. It looks like a tent.
Because years ago she was going to make make-up tutorials lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is the pile of trash truly gone or did they just move it elsewhere? 🤔 Will we be gifted with a future home clog that’s them patting themselves on the back for finally throwing away mountains of cardboard and destroying the shelter of generations of mice?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today I learned she had a beauty channel.
All the power to people who can just put themselves out there without a care about what they like, just enjoy life. 👏

But when running a channel, one needs to be a bit self aware that they do not look as cool as they think they do in their heads and dial it in for the camera.

She has no idea how she's really coming across.

• Heart
You'd figure the two of them would give all of the money they could to PP for the tax write-off, since they don't pay their taxes on-time anyways and any amount off of bill helps them in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh man I missed it. I feel like we all need to be on the next live and then ask the hard hitting questions all at the same time …they will get so distracted/flustered jenn will have no choice but to shut up cause she’ll be so busy pointing at comments to Tim to delete. I mean I know there are only three of us but together we could quiet them down. It’s too easy for them to silence one or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wasn’t at all surprised, but they addressed the Magic Kingdom barbershop excitement, and they confirmed they booked J$ for the “first haircut package” even though he’s definitely already had his first haircut. Of course the first thing out of Jenn’s mouth was, “It’s his first Disney haircut,” so I’m sure that’s how they’ll title the video to make sure they can pimp the poor kid out. I seriously don’t get the excitement over the barbershop. And now all the creeps are going to cry and carry on and make a huge deal over something as insignificant as a haircut.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I got hangry and had to go get food... but did you guys hear Jenn talking about doing 30 days of giveaways because they have too much stuff in their guest bedroom? I don't believe for a second they'll follow through with that. Doing things consistently is not their forte.

Reactions: 24
I got hangry and had to go get food... but did you guys hear Jenn talking about doing 30 days of giveaways because they have too much stuff in their guest bedroom? I don't believe for a second they'll follow through with that. Doing things consistently is not their forte.
I heard that too. Sticking to things isn’t something they’re good at. They’re too lazy. That tit will still be in that guest room this time next year.

Reactions: 15
I heard that too. Sticking to things isn’t something they’re good at. They’re too lazy. That tit will still be in that guest room this time next year.
Last time they attempted a giveaway it was awful. They were giving away Halloween themed stuff and didn't follow through until like January.

Also 30 days of giveaways sounds like she's copying Yankee in the South and his poorly attempted 30 days of 30 things to do in the Smokies.

Reactions: 17
Oh my God she just said on this “ I like when people show the full menu that’s some thing I really like”. I don’t thinking oh my God witch you never do that

• Angry
  • Haha
The comments seem to be peppered with trolls (from here?) How do you decide when to wear a mask?
Jenn: Here's our formula in way more words than needed.
Tim: Yeah. (Does what he wants)
Not me! I can't stand to hear either of them talk.

Reactions: 4
the giveaways that they had to #giveaway since they pointed it out in their new home vlog in 2019

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What in the above schedule is interesting?
The way Tim visits theme parks and Jenn edits, there is NOTHING to bring in new viewers there.

Jenn: I'll add a whole bunch of exclamation points to the title, that will bring them in.
Tim: Add "Best ____ Ever!!!" too.

It's all going to be the same on repeat, as always.
I bet all the time consuming metadata will help too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.