Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yikes! Is everyone vlogging now? I thought it was bad enough navigating all the people who we’re trying to text and walk at the same time.
It seems so. There are so many people out there with their phones up as they walk about it's disturbing.
We should all start wearing shirts with a large QR code on them so when we're caught in one or more of these vlogs it will bring viewers to tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

mjm9

VIP Member
(sorry these aren’t the best screenshots)

Look who has to be the very first person when some rowdy people arrive. And J♾️Meals in her masked glory! She actually looks like she has a snout!

FE6D144A-7C42-4786-9E71-35D8B2068582.png
EE278F2B-7B8C-46F1-A0EA-98EA129FF8B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

rageblackouts

Apparently she's been this aloof and in her own delusional bubble since she was in middle school/high school (she can't even remember how old she was in the 90s, math and time are hard you guyyyzzz). I don't know how she escaped the beanie baby craze even as a teenager - it was hard to avoid knowing about the craze even if you lived in a cave with no access to a dial-up AOL connection to get on the world wide web to find news articles about it on AltaVista or Ask Jeeves. 😂

Next home vlog, she'll tell us she just learned about Y2K recently. 🥴
I guess we probably should cut her a little slack - it was probably tough to keep up on trivial things like Beanie Babies and Y2K as a teen while also focusing on getting started with your jukebox sandblasting career. 😂

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
More WTF stans...

"Karen Sexauer", you're freaking weird.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.10.45 PM.png

Julianne .... I just have no words for her.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.11.21 PM.png

Heather's gonna be that mom that refers to her kid as a "156-month-old" when he's 13.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.13.31 PM.png

Ah yes, bright and beautiful is exactly what comes to mind when I also see her teeth. 😬
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.16.46 PM.png

🎶She’s a potato with a face 🎶
New thread title! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

snazzynettyy48

I think she’s pregnant too. They’ve been trying for 6 months.
Will y’all stop saying you think she’s pregnant. She’s not. She is a chub chub. She doesn’t want more kids but will say it in videos to appeal to peoples sympathy. She liked the sympathy of pretending to be infertile. Jackson will be their one and only and she’s happy with that. She is not pregnant haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
They can say whatever they want, but I won’t believe they donated any money to Planned Parenthood until I see proof. These are the same people that struggled to pay their property tax.

• Heart
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m going to give Jenn a modicum of credit for one second here…

Just seeing her onscreen is incredible motivator to do an extra workout or two, bump up my speed/incline, increase the weight on my dumbbells, or put away the bag of potato chips.

So there ya go Jennifer Bojanowski, you aren’t ENTIRELY useless

• Haha
  • Heart

Imbris

Chatty Member
I can't think of anything more "COVID-risky" than being unmasked in a room full of people whose literal careers are to spend their lives unmasked with thousands of tourists every day. And that's fine for anyone to make that decision, just don't go parading around saying you're trying to live life in a way that avoids exposure to COVID.

Galorious

VIP Member
They are just going to end up stressing the kid out with all future vaccinations, by the time you are a adult you have had a ton so he's plenty more to go an all he's going to do is remember the fuss his stupid parents made at the last one an all the crap he needed like ice packs, I mean who tf takes a ice pack, yes they nip but you soon get over them quickly enough
Awww Buddy now we've taught you to HATE needles, eat all this beige shit n sugar so you can be sure to have a future full of needles when you inevitably develop type 2 diabetes. Fucking award winning parents!

Why do they own a rake 😂😂😂?
For Jenn's eyebrows.

Last edited:
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
The comments seem to be peppered with trolls (from here?) How do you decide when to wear a mask?
Jenn: Here's our formula in way more words than needed.
Tim: Yeah. (Does what he wants)
Listening to her is seriously raising my blood pressure.

SHE 👏 NEVER 👏 SHUTS 👏 UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bhg469

Chatty Member
Oh no, Marie! You mean there's people out there who don't kiss the Trackers' asses? Whatever will you do? 🤣 🤣 🤣

ALSO - Hiiiiiiiiii! 👋 Nice to see you lurking here!

View attachment 1401465
Thanks for the advertisement Marie!

FYI "Stans" is a very popular term but you wouldn't know if you're ancient.

And they are WELL AWARE of the existence of this forum!! And it kills them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Furmingoes

Making such a big deal out of the shot by telling him it's going to hurt for days ahead of time, bringing all that stuff to the appointment, and all the congratulating him and themselves afterwards is a bad idea.

He seemed to roll with it for now, but generally anxious parenting is associated with not-so-great outcomes for kids long term 😟

Snippysnips

VIP Member
So they can throw 20k on vacations an 5k on themed hotel stays an 1/2k a time on junk to bring home, but they can't keep their own word with matching the final donation to a CHARITY

If she screwed up then that was HER fault for not doing it right in the first place, but to say "we will match what's raised" then not bother an use the "but we were only matching the live stream" as a excuse is shitty

Do the right thing an admit you screwed up but that you will STILL keep your word with matching what was raised in total, you have enough money an if you donate as much as you spend on 3 day cruises then WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH MATCHING THE FINAL AMOUNT

Urghh assholes

• Heart

WhyLoops

Pfizer and Moderna currently aren't producing and/or disseminating the FDA approved covid vaccine, it's slightly different (on purpose). Once they give out the FDA approved version, at that moment the EUA must be discontinued, but they won't, because they don't want to be held responsible to pay for any adverse side effects.
There's not ONE person to this day, that's been financially compensated for the devastating adverse side effects they've experienced (such as myocarditis, or even death) the Pfizer and Moderna covid vaccines have caused, because they won't be held liable for the EUA version of the vaccine.
I encourage you to do your own research too, just because Pfizer and Moderna covid vaccines have FDA approval doesn't mean that's what you are receiving, ask to look at the label on the bottle, it won't say FDA approved, I guarantee it!
5ED332A9-599B-4320-9BF0-708B1FC28684.gif

Enjoy your QAnon side of the internet.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Just catching up with the home vlog, wow there's a lot to unpack there.

I've never in my life seen two people make such a big freakin deal about a shot. Surely he got shots at other appointments? She brought the Tylenol with her to the appointment? Literally a pile of crap. There are kids who get shots every single day. Your kid isn't special or highly advanced because he didn't freak out this time. But it's nice to see you've trained him to say "It's good" before the flavor of the cake pop even hits him. His opening his mouth to show us all the chocolate in his mouth is gross, you go ahead and keep encouraging that. It's not going to be cute much longer.

Does Jenn know that Lyn isn't really an early childhood education teacher? She's doing a great job convincing everyone that Lyn has these incredible credentials.

That dinosaur thing is cute, but holy choking hazard with those little screws. They are so obsessed with him being advanced, if J$ does go to regular school, they're in for a huge disappointment when they see how the other kids pick up the alphabet quickly, but already know how to feed themselves.