Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Those EV spots get filled well before rope drop.. No way he would ever get his lazy ass enough to get up for one of those. Disney will probably have to address the EV charging at some point. My hope is they open a large spot at the very back of the parking lot.

I've noticed barring one mall and one grocery store. All the EV parking are in the crappiest locations and some places only have one space for EV (like there is a hotel near me that the EV parking is located behind the library that is about a good 5 minute walk from the hotel. Good selling part of the hotel).

Reactions: 3

Orangebird

Enjoy! I absolutely love DL, the vibe is so different there and the other park guests are so much nicer than the commando WDW guests.

My favorite thing when we visited was the Warner Brothers studio tour, I'm a huge Gilmore Girls and Pretty Little Liars fan and it was an amazing experience for me.

Not on the ball, in a snoozefest meeting bright and early this morning so I needed the distraction!
Ooh thank you…we were debating if we wanted to do that tour…you are swaying me. My kids didn’t seem super into it but it looked pretty neat…we are staying in WeHo for a few days so I might add it to the plans. Glad to hear the parks on west coast are a bit more civil. I live here at WDW and the people really are brutal (not me of course lol)

bhg469

Chatty Member
The Lightning is going to be a monster hit, but Ford needs to get their act together. My mom has a Mach-E and the recalls and issues that they've had have been a mess. My wife and I have owned several EVs and we've found Tesla to be superior in a variety of ways. I liken the differences between the legacy auto makers and brands like Tesla and Rivian to the latter being software companies that then build a car and the former being car companies building software. The software is so key in these vehicles.
Yeah my wait for a few years has some reasoning. My job takes me to some pretty remote spots in Florida and there are zero charging units where I go so range will need to be improved massively. Second I really should stick to a higher wheelbase vehicle and I loathe what Tesla considers a pickup, their other vehicles are great but that truck is a terrible design. I cannot believe that is a production vehicle.

andreaob

I was going to complain about the three desserts and a hot dog that Tim ate in the first ten minutes of today's vlog, but before I could click post he ended up eating two more desserts! Unbelievable. :sick: I will NEVER understand how they can eat so much at the parks and not feel sick for the rest of the day.
Perhaps he’s bulemic?

Reactions: 2

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
So you’d trust random vloggers getting freebies to tell you what’s good or not? How is that a genuine review? And I don’t see how you could plan anything with their videos because they always get the information wrong.

The Disney World website has all the information you need, including photos of the hotel rooms so you don’t have to suffer through a room tour vlog riddled with misinformation and some moron telling you that you can, in fact, hang your clothes in the closet because closets actually have coat hangers (fancy that).

I’m also amazed at how many of them just notice the little details for the first time. They’ll walk past something I’ve seen a million times and say, “Oh, I’ve never noticed this before. Is it new?”
So you’d trust random vloggers getting freebies to tell you what’s good or not? How is that a genuine review? And I don’t see how you could plan anything with their videos because they always get the information wrong.

The Disney World website has all the information you need, including photos of the hotel rooms so you don’t have to suffer through a room tour vlog riddled with misinformation and some moron telling you that you can, in fact, hang your clothes in the closet because closets actually have coat hangers (fancy that).

If you aren’t AJ (which I think you are) I have to ask how did you find out about the vlogs and why do you waste time talking about them then?

The Disney website only has so much when it comes to pictures of their rooms etc. To be honest I usually would see what I wanted to see and sometimes get bored and turn them off. The only tips I ever found helpful was The Dis but I don’t watch them anymore either. I never found Tim Tracker to be entertaining but I liked seeing what was new at Disney. Morrow was suggested based on watching the others and that’s how I found out about the rest of them.

I’m also amazed at how many of them just notice the little details for the first time. They’ll walk past something I’ve seen a million times and say, “Oh, I’ve never noticed this before. Is it new?”
I never said their information was good. In fact I think I acknowledged it was poor…but I watched them to keep up with the parks and have the Disney fix when I wasn’t in Disney which I think is what most get out of them.

Being informative is good but can also can be very boring such as DFB & All Ears.

Heidi27

Chatty Member

Attachments

In all my years as a secretary, I never heard that term. Neither do I fit the description. I've been overweight/obese almost all my life and I carry all my weight in front, just like my mother did even after three kids. No hips, no ass. It's an eensy bit more hourglassy with corrective foundational undergarments; but my bellybutton still precedes me by a half hour. Losing 120 pounds and getting down to a size US 18 did not change the shape of me: fashion calls it "apple" shaped, but it's more like R2D2.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your servers.
Single? LOL

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I agree.

The more Jenn opens her mouth, the more I'm convinced there's no way she saw (or even probably asked for!) the resume for Lyn that we saw posted on her LinkedIn - the resume that negates everything Jenn's been spewing about Lyn's credentials.

Or she DID see it, and she's just flat-out lying to the stans.

Sadly with these two, both could be the answer. :rolleyes:
What thread was that lol