Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Maybe it's just because I truly cannot stand them....but this is the most boring shit ever.

Why do they not have a clue which resorts they've stayed at? And they don't know the difference between Caribbean Beach and Coronado? Or which All Stars they've stayed at?
I guess when you've done this many "staycations" (her word she just used today), then... I'd be forgetting too.
They all just blend together after awhile. 🤣 🤣 🤣

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn
26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel
29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)
30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF
31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian
32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton
33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise
34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani
36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)
37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)
38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)
39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness
40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)
41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)
42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)
43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)
44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

WE NEED TO UPDATE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

snazzynettyy48

Dim is just so defeated...look at that face. Having to do a cameo in a vlogger who he feels is "beneath him"

View attachment 1401907

Also Dim, time to size up, looks like you got a button ready to burst at the bottom of your shirt.

"We don't do indoor dining....unless it's free"
“We wear masks inside, except when we are eating. But we don’t eat or drink in any indoor locations. Except when we are on a cruise or being #hosted. We don’t hug others. Except when it’s a Disney cast member.”
Get your shit together

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DisNuts

Chatty Member
The first haircut thing really isn’t that big of a deal. My son did it for his actual first haircut at around 2.5 years old and it’s fun but it didn’t set him up for disappointment for the rest of his life. And yes the mouse ears fit at 2.5 years old. My kids were bald as babies for a long time so they got their first haircuts later than most. I’m sure people from out of state can’t always make it work timing wise so of course Disney will let anyone buy the package when they want. Just like you can celebrate your bday there anytime, even if it’s nowhere near your actual bday.
There is plenty to snark on with these two besides this.
It actually is a big deal. They are doing it to exploit their child. That’s a big effing deal. Then add in the entitlement it enforces.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

HuskyMom

Is it just me or does Gin look like that shrunken head character from Beetlejuice with her ever growing body??
growing.PNG
head.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jen237

Chatty Member
The Tim Tracker # 82 We don’t eat indoors, unless Disney hosts us and provides us with free food and drinks.

Reactions: 29

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim at City Works was a complete mushmouth. He said you could ONLY GET THIS ITEM TO GO or you CAN ORDER IT AND EAT AT THE RESTAURANT!

Those tend to be the only two choices you have when you order food...you either eat it there, or you get it to go.

Dim complains about the Cuban he ordered, because by adding a sausage it makes it "too hard" to eat.

I assume this is the face and reaction Dim makes when an unwashed naked Ginn tries to initiate sexy time.

1657119119879.png

I call this pose "Thinking about how much money my toxic wife cost us because she cannot keep her trap shut or her fingers off her phone keyboard"

1657119187483.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Hey Ginn, if your shorts look like they're cutting off your circulation, it's time to size up. Or like, choose another way to sit while you're being filmed.
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.15.07 PM.png

Still digging for extra food in her mouth, as usual.
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.16.30 PM.png

"Hot dogs are rough on your tummy! HAHA!"
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.18.53 PM.png

So according to them, their food gave them stomach issues, Dim's was also really salty (no duh), AND yet "it was worth it"? Was it though? Or are you two just gluttons for intestinal punishment and addicted to shitty unhealthy food?

• Sick
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’ve never hear of anybody bringing an ice pack to the doctor for a vaccine. How is this kid ever going to make it in life?

And again with the free cookie at the supermarket. Those cookies aren’t meant for bagging it up to-go. Those cookies and pieces of fruit are to keep the child happy and entertained while parents shop.

She told Jackson he’ll go to elementary school, middle school, high school and then maybe college. Who is she kidding…we know that when the time comes, he won’t be attending school.

Did anybody else catch her saying something along the lines of “when Lyn leaves”? I couldn’t tell if she was talking about her leaving her position or when she leaves for the day. We all know that Jenn doesn’t pick up where Lyn left off.
Right?? They are conditioning him to be this fragile, pampered, fucboi. And the world doesn’t need another blonde haired/blue eyed over sensitive douche nozzle who thinks he’s entitled to a gold star every time he farts 💨 in the right direction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
For reference, Nicole's outfit. Looks cute.

We await with bated breath to see what lovely outfit Jenn was sporting. 🤣

1657282879459.png

• Heart
  • Haha

HuskyMom

I've seen this person ask this a few times - and of course Dim and Gin have been ignoring the question. I love tea are you from here???
heehee.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh no, Marie! You mean there's people out there who don't kiss the Trackers' asses? Whatever will you do? 🤣

ALSO - Hiiiiiiiiii! 👋 Nice to see you lurking here!

I love how she calls it "old videos out of the archive" too. ARCHIVE? How oFFiCIAL sounding. 🥴 🤣

1657282021545.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ordinary Adventures just said they were invited on the press Disney Wish cruise but Peter got COVID. Disney is gifting them another cruise. You know the trackers are gonna be so jealous. Maybe they can share their footage with them. Haha

• Haha
  • Sick

snazzynettyy48

Honestly it’s a shame about their channel failing like this and I’ll tell you why. They were making BANK and had a lot of views. Got wayyy too cocky and spent thousands and thousands on these vacations and staycations. Instead of putting a little effort into the videos to give viewers real information and take their time with it, people were left watching whale Jen lounge on the beach and Jackson napping. It was (yawn) boring. Then they did this for about 2 years. Channel steady decline. They had the opportunity to make an empire and threw it all away to spend it all. Now tim is scrambling for views by heading to the parks daily. Well guess what. If they tried A LITTLE their channel probably wouldn’t have flopped so hard. Why should I spend 30 minutes watching their son play on a slide when I have my own kids? Sucks to suck Timmy boy. But you had a platform and you wasted it. Such a shame

• Haha