The Tim Tracker #50 That poor child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread title is courtesy of @Tommytomtom in reference to the infamous tweet directed at Dim when they announced Jenn was preggers with their miracle baby aka future business partner.

The Slackers are in Hawaii, Jenn doesn't have time to upload anything, but she has enough free time to delete comments and block people in real time! #PRIORITIES

You'd think after they made a point of not having a huge gap between uploads they would've filmed some footage to upload while they were relaxing on their umpteenth vacation, but I guess Jenn didn't unlock the upload and premiere feature in YouTube yet....

I really can't wait to see them complain about the less than normal experience Aulani is offering, despite the fact Hawaii is pleading for people not to visit to get Covid-19 numbers pointing in the right direction, couple that with the extreme weather the islands are having out there, it's just setting up for them to witch and moan about their several thousand dollar vacation fresh off of a several thousand dollar cruise trip.

Have at it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely LOVE the thread title!! Congratulations on a real zinger @Tommytomtom

but seriously, that poor kid. He isn’t living an amazing life. He’s being drug around to tit he won’t even remember

Reactions: 17
I don't get it at all, they clearly said they were creating content to have time off later on but keep content going up on time and they even have help with the little lad, what on earth has Jenn been doing with her time to not complete her one basic job (that she's terrible at already)? What lazy idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Amazing....that's a pretty fitting title for sure!

That poor child and the unwell Stans

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jenn specifically said in a home vlog that she was editing two videos a day so that they could take some time off and not leave the fans hanging again like when they went to Cali. That was her response to the fans crying that they hadn’t seen her or Jackson in several videos. Why even say it???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Either Jenn is blocking people on Tim's Twitter, or he's doing it! I have never even commented on one of their posts. Just liked one. Aaaannnd I got blocked from his account. But not hers. They are such a joke. What a waste of time and energy. Idiots!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I admit I think that is pretty cute but Mickey's hand on the pregnant belly is weird.

I really wonder wtf is wrong with Tim's ptosis in the eye. It looks like it may impair vision soon enough.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 917114

I cannot believe she wore the same dress even though she's 4 sizes bigger now and the dress looks horrible on her.
That's....there are really no words to describe it. Why would she wear the same dress? It looks absolutely awful on her not pregnant self.

I admit I think that is pretty cute but Mickey's hand on the pregnant belly is weird.

I really wonder wtf is wrong with Tim's ptosis in the eye. It looks like it may impair vision soon enough.
Who is going to drive when he can't see?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wearing the same dress is a good way for all the stans to start asking her if she’s pregnant again. I wonder if that bugs her or if it boosts her ego. A normal person might be insulted if they kept getting asked if they’re pregnant when it’s just weight gain.

Reactions: 11
Alas, I have been blocked by both Jen and Tim. Still plenty of hashtags using their names I can snark on though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tim doesn't look like he's alive in there.

Interesting how Tim's holding down his son's arm. I'd love it if the little guy was whacking Jenn on the face, not wanting to pose with Mickey.

Reactions: 5
Tim doesn't look like he's alive in there.

Interesting how Tim's holding down his son's arm. I'd love it if the little guy was whacking Jenn on the face, not wanting to pose with Mickey.
That’s EXACTLY what he was doing. You can see J$ is on the cusp of a tantrum and doesn’t want to be bothered with their poser bullshit

That’s EXACTLY what he was doing. You can see J$ is on the cusp of a tantrum and doesn’t want to be bothered with their poser bullshit
At first I though he was squinting because he was looking into the sun, but Tim and Jenn aren't squinting. You are absolutely right, lil dude is about to throw a fit and I'm loving every minute of it. Go J$!

• Heart
At first I though he was squinting because he was looking into the sun, but Tim and Jenn aren't squinting. You are absolutely right, lil dude is about to throw a fit and I'm loving every minute of it. Go J$!
Tim has his little fist in the daddy death grip desperate for that perfect family shot

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.