The Tim Tracker #47 Hi My Friend Jackson Kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super nice of him to wear a mask to protect those kids… oh… wait
He must have felt "safe" around those stans but not the ones the other night at SeaWorld. 🤣 So he didn't bother with a mask this time around. (and screw anyone else in the process)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like legit media at the Star Wars hotel event -- USA Today, Orlando Sentinel, Bloomberg Business News, Yahoo Entertainment. New characters were introduced including my wannabe knockoff SK-62O who is the assistant cruise director.

Reactions: 9
He must have felt "safe" around those stans but not the ones the other night at SeaWorld. 🤣 So he didn't bother with a mask this time around. (and screw anyone else in the process)
Basically if they look like people they used to hang around they wear a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Basically if they look like people they used to hang around they wear a mask.
Yeah, hate to say it but a lot of their stans have a certain "look" about them. IYKYK.
I was getting ready to say the same thing. The stans definitely have a look.

As for wearing and not wearing the mask, I wish these 2 fucknuggets would just pick a lane. They are constantly virtue signaling about their precautions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Professional travel vlogger The Tim Tracker at IAAPA

"I feel like I always make the mistake of coming into this expo without a gameplan and there's so much to see and so many places to go and so many exhibitors that I feel like you do need a gameplan."

And yet he keeps going without a plan even after admitting he knows he should have one. He's so lucky he hit it big before there was competition. Theres zero effort put into doing a good job or improving. Its just show up with no plan, point and shoot whatever you feel like at random, then go home and drag and drop edit it.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I was getting ready to say the same thing. The stans definitely have a look.

As for wearing and not wearing the mask, I wish these 2 fucknuggets would just pick a lane. They are constantly virtue signaling about their precautions.
They’re absolutely going to get Covid again and 100% they’ll lie about it. Or they’ll pass it to J and the poor kid doesn’t deserve the crap those two idiots pass on.

I’m just amazed at what a sweet little boy he is yet all they can do/say is that he’s wild and a handful. It’s so obvious they’ve never dealt with kids at any level and they’re just out of their depth. They still have yet to make any major changes to their lifestyle to accommodate him and his needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine if this guy had an actual job, telling his boss he just flies by the seat of his disturbingly tight pants. "I know Q2 is always our busiest time of the year but I just never have time to plan for it."

As for Jennyturdlines, I can't even imagine her ever having a regular job ever again. Her next desperate choice is probably to become an essential oils MLM salesperson and then bombard her "friends" on facebook to join her stupid MLM group (I still have some desperate acquaintances who do this and I love ignoring their requests) and call herself a "working" "businesswoman".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if this guy had an actual job, telling his boss he just flies by the seat of his disturbingly tight pants. "I know Q2 is always our busiest time of the year but I just never have time to plan for it."

As for Jennyturdlines, I can't even imagine her ever having a regular job ever again. Her next desperate choice is probably to become an essential oils MLM salesperson and then bombard her "friends" on facebook to join her stupid MLM group (I still have some desperate acquaintances who do this and I love ignoring their requests) and call herself a "working" "businesswoman".
Their stans are the target audience for MLM scams. If things get more desperate which MLM will FaintLines join first?

Reactions: 8
Their stans are the target audience for MLM scams. If things get more desperate which MLM will FaintLines join first?
I can absolutely see her becoming a hunbot and calling herself “boss babe”. She will hit up doterra and some janky ass face care stuff lol

• Haha

Imagine "heeeeyyyy its been awhile.... I'm doing great.... I've been busy building my empire. I'm a boss babe" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see an article on IGN that some media was given a preview of the new star wars hotel. Anyone have any idea if any of the vloggers were given access or was this more of a legit media event? Would be very telling who Disney's current favorites are if any were invited.
I only saw one person that was invited and posted about it on twitter. She went into detail (as much as she could). They are keeping a lot of it quiet, but it was an interesting read. I won't pay that much to go, but am interested to hear about it. @carlyewisel

Reactions: 6
I see an article on IGN that some media was given a preview of the new star wars hotel. Anyone have any idea if any of the vloggers were given access or was this more of a legit media event? Would be very telling who Disney's current favorites are if any were invited.
If you search the hashtag starwarshotel on insta it brings up a lot of design pictures but a few of them are people who were invited to stay etc. I recognize none of them personally

Reactions: 1
I can see why companies still use the Traclefs as his video does have more views than others of the same event. I actually enjoyed the video but not nearly as much as previous years when he seemed more genuinely into it. Found it odd he said ‘I wish I had unlimited travel time so I could go ride slides’. They choose to stay at WDW for 20 stays in 18 months for a park they visit daily, blowing tens of thousands of dollars. Surely if he wanted to really travel to do things he could! Also coming from the man who got back from Cali and went on a weeks cruise a few days later

Reactions: 6
I can see why companies still use the Traclefs as his video does have more views than others of the same event. I actually enjoyed the video but not nearly as much as previous years when he seemed more genuinely into it. Found it odd he said ‘I wish I had unlimited travel time so I could go ride slides’. They choose to stay at WDW for 20 stays in 18 months for a park they visit daily, blowing tens of thousands of dollars. Surely if he wanted to really travel to do things he could! Also coming from the man who got back from Cali and went on a weeks cruise a few days later

He does not understand that having unlimited travel time is literally his job. He has no 9-5. The only thing that is going to hold him back is when Jackson hits 5/6 years old and starts school. So if they want to travel, like I noted in another post. They will actually have to be like every other parent and plan around school breaks or long weekends or since they are in Orlando, after Jackson is done for the day for school (and homework). Then they will complain why the parks or other tourist stuff/Cruises is sooooooooooooooooo busssssssssssssssssy.

Reactions: 10
He does not understand that having unlimited travel time is literally his job. He has no 9-5. The only thing that is going to hold him back is when Jackson hits 5/6 years old and starts school. So if they want to travel, like I noted in another post. They will actually have to be like every other parent and plan around school breaks or long weekends or since they are in Orlando, after Jackson is done for the day for school (and homework). Then they will complain why the parks or other tourist stuff/Cruises is sooooooooooooooooo busssssssssssssssssy.
I think I've realized over the last few days where the trackers fail content wise in comparison to others, they don't quite understand their own brand and selling points, their stronger performing videos often included various other interactions and it wasn't just their little bubble as it's routinely boring for the audience. Even on the basis of Jackson in the videos (even though I don't particularly agree with child exploitation) if they are going to use him for views at least make the videos energetic, interesting and informative. Stop constantly going at Jenn's Lazy pace and using their son as an excuse. Fully embrace the family channel dynamic and really get involved with activities, child friendly rides and events, especially interacting with other families for his benefit.

Reactions: 7
I think I've realized over the last few days where the trackers fail content wise in comparison to others, they don't quite understand their own brand and selling points, their stronger performing videos often included various other interactions and it wasn't just their little bubble as it's routinely boring for the audience. Even on the basis of Jackson in the videos (even though I don't particularly agree with child exploitation) if they are going to use him for views at least make the videos energetic, interesting and informative. Stop constantly going at Jenn's Lazy pace and using their son as an excuse. Fully embrace the family channel dynamic and really get involved with activities, child friendly rides and events, especially interacting with other families for his benefit.

I totally agree.

I think they forget that while adults do watch. Alot of them do have kids/grandkids/other children (nephews/nieces/foster kids). Total market for them.

Reactions: 4
I think if Dim and J$ started making “Father and Son fun at the parks” videos their channel would explode again. Just 2 guys wandering around, laughing, eating hot dogs and churros. It’s a goldmine waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think if Dim and J$ started making “Father and Son fun at the parks” videos their channel would explode again. Just 2 guys wandering around, laughing, eating hot dogs and churros. It’s a goldmine waiting to happen.
I mean, I have such negative feelings about Tim built up, but I honestly find that idea kind of appealing. The only problem I would really have would be that at this point, Jackson doesn't have capacity to understand what's going on, even on a basic level.

Reactions: 7
As long as Jenn isn't behind the camera talking nonstop like she was in the Art of Shaving vlog (good lord could she not shut tf up for two seconds?!), I could actually see myself watching this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.