Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatNipRules

They got a different experience. They flew on Southwest Airlines to Houston to see the unveiling of the Disney 50th Anniversary livery. They were treated to lunch, saw a small show, got 50th Anniversary Mickey ears and champagne on the flight back to Orlando. They were the only two vloggers I recognized and the plane wasn't completely full.
I think and I'm not sure, but I thought Deni from the Dis was sitting behind PMM. Although I'm not sure now because I didn't see them post anything about it.

Reactions: 1

Vatulele

Yeah, I didn't think so at all. Industrial areas are not inherently bad areas. I used to live in "bad" areas of Milwaukee (which weren't bad at all, honestly, just sort of the hip/cheap just starting to gentrify area) and I can't even imagine how terrified these two dummies would be driving through them.
My parents were sketched out by my neighborhood. (There was a Collectivo literally a 3 min walk away)

I miss Milwaukee.

• Heart

ndavy

Slightly OT but happened to see this on OA's instagram stories. Thought it was really stupid, because OA's social media channels are all about their daily lives. So I have to wonder, what sort of dumbfuck would post something like this? A pedophile-loving dumbfuck, that's who. This freak is apparently "the original designer of MJ replica jewelry". Michael Jackson jewelry, WTAF??? These theme park vloggers really do bring out the whack-job stans (pun-intended). This lady would definitely pose next to the pic of J$ in the HHN tribute store.

1633002538407.png

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
My memory may be faulty.

Did someone say that Disney vloggers were being flown from MCO to Texas?

Heard rumors of a possible Disney park in Texas (can’t recall what city).
Thought it was just that, a rumor

bten1989

VIP Member
View attachment 790111

Safe to say we wont see Tim in Adam's vlogs if Justin is around 😂🤣
Saw this on IG this morning and couldn't help but think how weird those two must seem to people who don't watch YouTube... Adam is looking awful these days, sad to see since he dropped so much weight during the pandemic and actually looked healthy and happy.

• Haha

ashden91

I saw a post earlier claiming the “3 unwell” are actually the couple that run the Secret Disney group on FB. Allegedly they went on a campaign to get TTT off media lists in hopes they would get access.
Whether it was them or not I'd find it hilarious if it were, especially since they try to play up the whole positivity thing.

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Was watching another Disney influencers Instagram from the dessert party at Epcot and spotted (the back of) Tim. So he was also at that last night. Don’t recognise the people he was with?
Jenny on the left. Instagrammer

No clue about the guys.