Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea Levine

Sorry for the slightly redundant post, but here is a close up of the front of Tim’s media pass (taken from Facebook).
I’m a long time lurker, first time poster, & I didn’t realize y’all wouldn’t be able to zoom in on an embedded photo.
Point being, the top line definitely reads “MEDIA.” But the second line doesn’t look like it has three words, i.e. “The Tim Tracker,” the way PCDev’s reads.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I haven’t been here for a bit (dealing with a doggie facing TPLO surgery and didn‘t have it in me to watch the idiots).

Covid exposure. That is quite interesting. I wonder where he got that “pass” from. Me being so suspicious- having being exposed to covid would keep them out of the parks and by covering the 50th.

I also saw a few of the Disney Vloggers showing the Southwest/Disney Plane thing from a few days ago.
My dog has just had her second TPLO (different leg). Great procedure, if you have the option I would go with scope TPLO….faster recover and less down time, she is already putting weight on it one week post op

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
They got a different experience. They flew on Southwest Airlines to Houston to see the unveiling of the Disney 50th Anniversary livery. They were treated to lunch, saw a small show, got 50th Anniversary Mickey ears and champagne on the flight back to Orlando. They were the only two vloggers I recognized and the plane wasn't completely full.
Molly from All Ears was there and I am not sure of her name, but DisLyfeofOurs was also there. They are "friends" with the Trackholes

jetty48

"passed transgressions" ???

But seriously, who the hell is this person Jaalin? And why is Tim responding to him? What "cookout" is Tim trying to get into and what the hell does Harmonious have to do with all that prior stuff FRE brought up?

Hate to play devil's advocate anymore with these fucknuts but really...what a strange back-and-forth there.

Edited to add: Just checked out this guy's Jaalin's twitter feed as much as I could (being that they block you now to sign up to read more).

He repeatedly writes things like "White person who doesn't get it." and that he "doesn't really care what you white people have to say..." and " don't care what most white Americans have to say " and apparently sent a 2-page (or more) rambling, word salad of a letter to Disney in Feb about how he was racially discriminated against numerous times... once for being searched after going through the metal detector - which we probably ALL have experienced.

He reminds me of Shawn.
Person of Color won Big Brother for 1st time ever. The alliance members -6 people- were all persons of color. They named their alliance the "Cook Out"

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I believe that there was some point that we actually did enjoy TTT material. I enjoyed the Central Florida corn mazes, hay rides, fruit and vegetable stands, festivals, b n b homes, etc. Also, Dollywood. They took me to locations that I couldn’t experience cause I live on the west coast.

But just like Timbo and Jennifaintline failed miserably to pivot their lives to include a child they did not pivot with TTT either. Now they put out family home movies as their video content. 😡🤮
Yes I used to really enjoy those videos,

Reactions: 1

Scapier88

VIP Member
Interesting! There aren’t any home nasal swab kits at the CVS or Walgreens near my house. Just the blood antigen tests.
I'm from the UK and all lateral tests the fast ones are nose and throat swab I do four a week for work.

The blood ones are for if you had covid in the last 90days and you have antibodies from the virus

Reactions: 1