The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thumbnail. 🤦‍♀️

Do you think Jenn even stops to think about what these things look like?

Not family friendly, that's for sure.
She had to have Tim featured in at least one from the past few weeks. It looks like that lady is shoving a pipe down Jenns mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh LOL the Oviedo mall. I live right next to it. It is the saddest mall in existence. I have heard real crappy things about the media event they went to (haven't watched the vlog yet) but LOL if they made a big deal over being invited to it.

And yeah, it's illegal to use your phone while driving here. I would assume that would include for filming. I HATE that Tim is constantly filming while driving. It's so unsafe and scary. I hate driving in this state so much because of how many people just blatantly sit on their phone while driving and drive distracted.

Reactions: 11
What did they do with J$??
Both day and night (haven’t gotten there yet) events?

They both were burning that they didn’t have a balcony room. And did they bring their pack and play for J$ to sleep in??

Future flash....#hosted adult oriented event, T&J giving front desk an earful cause J$ doesn’t have a bed .

Reactions: 6
Tim has officially lost his channel. It has 100% turned into the Jenn show. She is the only one describing things or explaining things and when he does try and talk she talks over him. I think I’m fixing to even stop watching it altogether. I am so fed up with a constant close-ups of her bleeping face and her constantly licking her bleeping lips and the corners of her mouth for nothing it’s disgusting.
I thought that their HHN date night was her “one time out her special night” yet she does that, both Howl O Screams and now this. She has a taste of the parent free life again and she doesn’t want to go back
VIDEO SUMMARY:
They are comped a room which is absolutely bleeping ridiculous (bec they live nearbyish) but it makes me laugh because it is a standard room and they don’t even get the balcony which Jen seems irked about. Jen goes to open the closet door and says “I think this might be an adjoining roand before she can finish the word room she realizes it’s a closet and she also realizes that she has not been put in any kind of a two room suite 😂. The disappointment in her voice is palpable.
At one time right towards the end clip of the room she said “hmm cool” with a wrinkled up nose. The room clearly wasn’t up to her royal cuntnesses standard.
Then they go downstairs to eat, they show the food they say it looks nice and they say they got comped some free appetizer by the chef and then it jumped immediately to them being in the car they don’t talk about the quality of the food they don’t compliment it or anything like they don’t talk about the food at all. It’s not that I wanted to see them shoving it in their bleeping faces but it was ridiculous for them to show that and then not even talk about how the food was the only reason why they even put that part in there is because they wanted to flex that they got a free appetizer.
They love to brag about the fact that they have media but it’s just really sad lol.
So Jen gets jump scared and at 21:22 says this “that was like legitimately the scariest thing that has ever happened to me!”
you know.. that was scarier than people coming to her Door threatening her and her unborn child… scarier than a car incident that made her to anxious to drive …. Sure Jan a scareactor was the scariest thing ever to happen to you….. oh wait… the people at your door thing didn’t happen…
A scareactor was the scariest thing to ever happen.. yeah I can see how that would be way scarier than a stranger on the Internet threatening your child…
I’m just done I’m so tired of them

• Heart
Reactions: 52
We are at the point to do tit just to "annoy" us... Hey Jenn maybe you can team up with paging mr. diabeetus and adopt his windows movie maker drag and drop style... Thats about the level of garbage you are producing

Reactions: 4
Lol they were so annoyed they got a standard room rather than a room with a balcony.

Also who doesn’t go over appetizer options when it’s been comped? Show it, give menu descriptions, say if it’s a full restaurant or if it’s a lobby bar with small plate options, describe if it’s good quality food.

They looked like they were at a boutique hotel that caters to UCF. Why is it space themed? Well UCF has undergraduate and graduate degrees in Aerospace Engineering, NASA is in Florida etc. not “Ooh a rocket! It looks homey.”

If I was that hotel I would have been livid. It looked like a very nice, updated, standard room and she said it looked homey.

I couldn’t watch the rest of the vlog. I’m not a haunted house/scare actor etc. person.

But they described it as a drive through event but they showed themselves inside going through houses or was it escape rooms? Idk. They did an awful job explaining the event.

Reactions: 15
Lol they were so annoyed they got a standard room rather than a room with a balcony.

Also who doesn’t go over appetizer options when it’s been comped? Show it, give menu descriptions, say if it’s a full restaurant or if it’s a lobby bar with small plate options, describe if it’s good quality food.

They looked like they were at a boutique hotel that caters to UCF. Why is it space themed? Well UCF has undergraduate and graduate degrees in Aerospace Engineering, NASA is in Florida etc. not “Ooh a rocket! It looks homey.”

If I was that hotel I would have been livid. It looked like a very nice, updated, standard room and she said it looked homey.

I couldn’t watch the rest of the vlog. I’m not a haunted house/scare actor etc. person.

But they described it as a drive through event but they showed themselves inside going through houses or was it escape rooms? Idk. They did an awful job explaining the event.
I'm legitimately amazed at places that keep comping the Trackers despite the fact they do next to nothing to show off the product, or if they do, they do something at the same time which is greatly frowned upon. I.E Timbo riding the electric bike on the beach at night with turtle nests scattered all over the beach.

Reactions: 18
She made sure to tell us she didn't get to go last year... BUT SHE EDITED THE VIDEO AND SHE DID ENJOY THAT.

GTFO, Jenn. Editing is your bleeping job. Being a mother is your bleeping job.

Reactions: 10
Love how halloween rolls around and they suddenly have no issue leaving jackson with a sitter

Reactions: 17
I'm legitimately amazed at places that keep comping the Trackers despite the fact they do next to nothing to show off the product, or if they do, they do something at the same time which is greatly frowned upon. I.E Timbo riding the electric bike on the beach at night with turtle nests scattered all over the beach.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the owner of the Oviedo mall is who paid for their hotel room as a way to entice them out for the event. He's DESPERATE to drive more traffic there. Like, posts a tit ton in the local FB groups to try to get people to visit that mall. That's probably why they didn't really feel the need to do much more at the hotel/restaurant.

From what I've seen on twitter from others who went to the media event, the Trackers got special privileges all throughout the night whereas smaller media people were forced to wait for hours and with 0 communication as to when they could go through the event. It was a shitshow all around for anyone who wasn't "big" media.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the owner of the Oviedo mall is who paid for their hotel room as a way to entice them out for the event. He's DESPERATE to drive more traffic there. Like, posts a tit ton in the local FB groups to try to get people to visit that mall. That's probably why they didn't really feel the need to do much more at the hotel/restaurant.

From what I've seen on twitter from others who went to the media event, the Trackers got special privileges all throughout the night whereas smaller media people were forced to wait for hours and with 0 communication as to when they could go through the event. It was a shitshow all around for anyone who wasn't "big" media.
He should’ve asked them their subscriber demographics to see what percentage of their followers are in Florida. There’s no way this video will make a difference for him. He basically paid them to make money.

Also who prefers staying at a hotel to their own house?

y’all called it though. Jenn had a taste of freedom and she is not going back to her life for past 2 years any time soon.

Reactions: 16
Also, notice that she added timestamps? Didn't we just compliment OA for having timestamps in their vlogs?

He should’ve asked them their subscriber demographics to see what percentage of their followers are in Florida. There’s no way this video will make a difference for him. He basically paid them to make money.
He is not a very savvy businessman lol

Toilet - attached to plumbing
Commode - Dry ... a bedpan is an example of a commode

Also, notice that she added timestamps? Didn't we just compliment OA for having timestamps in their vlogs?

He is not a very savvy businessman lol
YouTube started automatically adding time stamps so I would not be too impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.