The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This MUST be Angie Bellemare, yes she is a big time top ten BB hun, and her husband happened to "give up" his corporate job and start working with her, at the EXACT same time his mommy and daddy sold off the Farm Boy stores for like 80 million, (whoops had to edit it to the correct $800M-or so that was it's valuation) where he was the buyer or something like that.....On the other hand I started watching her for Disney content and really liked the focus on adult things to do and if nothing else she does hustle, even if most of her content is to pull in some more suckers team members so she can keep cashing in. There is no way they amassed their new build in Canada, the house in Ft. Lauderdale, and now the 2M home in Golden Oaks only on her MLM profits.
I do like her adult spin on Disney but her “we work hard to play hard” BS made me sick. It’s easy to appear like you work hard when you come into mommy and daddy money 🤢🤢🤢🤢🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Right???? Brainwashing viewers to be in her downline
It’s gross quite frankly

at least the Trackers aren’t doing that tit. They might be podunk yokel morons but at least they aren’t suckering people into an MLM

“HEYYY BOSS BABE!!” I just get that DM on Instagram 10x per day

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If the Tracker$ money train is slowing down, you know what the next, logical, desperate step is, right? Jenn Tracker OnlyFans. $40 for a video of Jennnnnnnnnn attempting to clean the house while fully nude, or $75 for a video of nude Jennnnnnnnnn laying on the couch stuffing her face while watching some trashy show. The creepy stan and her creepy son would be all over that-they'd probably want to join in. My apologies if I've made anyone vomit; it was hard to type it without gagging.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If the Tracker$ money train is slowing down, you know what the next, logical, desperate step is, right? Jenn Tracker OnlyFans. $40 for a video of Jennnnnnnnnn attempting to clean the house while fully nude, or $75 for a video of nude Jennnnnnnnnn laying on the couch stuffing her face while watching some trashy show. The creepy stan and her creepy son would be all over that-they'd probably want to join in. My apologies if I've made anyone vomit; it was hard to type it without gagging.
I feel like the OnlyFans moneymaker would be Topless Tim eating Foot Long Dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember reading his family sold a grocery chain and made $$$$ and that’s where the money came from.
Yup his family owned Farm Boy which they sold to the Sobeys group of companies. But don’t worry they clarified in a YouTube video that they don’t just have a steady stream of income from their parents… they make their own money… 🙄 privilege begets privilege guys.

S
This MUST be Angie Bellemare, yes she is a big time top ten BB hun, and her husband happened to "give up" his corporate job and start working with her, at the EXACT same time his mommy and daddy sold off the Farm Boy stores for like 80 million, (whoops had to edit it to the correct $800M-or so that was it's valuation) where he was the buyer or something like that.....On the other hand I started watching her for Disney content and really liked the focus on adult things to do and if nothing else she does hustle, even if most of her content is to pull in some more suckers team members so she can keep cashing in. There is no way they amassed their new build in Canada, the house in Ft. Lauderdale, and now the 2M home in Golden Oaks only on her MLM profits.
YT recommended her moving into Golden Oak vlog to me and I have watched a few videos and so glad someone else here noted that his family owned Farm Boy. Makes so much sense. I was also wondering what is her job. Agree that MLM money alone would not be bankrolling both houses! It’s really amazing though how many views she gets on videos compared to how many subscribers. Way higher ratio than the Trackers have.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Tim Tracker #35 Golden Oak? More like Golden Nope!

😆😆😆

They have the money to hire someone to come once a week to clean their pool, the money to have someone once a month to power wash the stucco to get the Florida grime off of it.
Instead they’d rather pay HOA fines. We’re going to get a vlog of them in a new house within a year because their HOA has evicted them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
🏰

For once they got the title right!

Tim and Jenn ARE Walt Disney World hacks.
I feel like the First Aid water is just for people undergoing actual emergencies, not run out of water and too cheap or too lazy to buy a bottle from literally anywhere or ask for a cup of ice water.

I can just imagine the Trackholes filling up their hydroflasks to the brim form the first aid water cooler.

Reactions: 11
I feel like the First Aid water is just for people undergoing actual emergencies, not run out of water and too cheap or too lazy to buy a bottle from literally anywhere or ask for a cup of ice water.

I can just imagine the Trackholes filling up their hydroflasks to the brim form the first aid water cooler.
I agree. First aid water is for those in the room waiting for assistance and who need it, not for all the guests in the park Tim has invited to use it.

As a child I passed out over on Tom Sawyer island from heat exhaustion because the people ahead of me in line for the water fountain were taking forever and my parents were impatient. It took me the rest of the trip to start feeling normal again.

Imagine a person near passing out unable to get water in time because one of Timbo's stans is camped out there filling his family's bottles.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He tagged the disneyparks TikTok, I hope they see it and make a clarifying comment about using the water in first aid. There are plenty of quick serve restaurants around to get water without taking up water for those who may be sick or injured.

Reactions: 14
He tagged the disneyparks TikTok, I hope they see it and make a clarifying comment about using the water in first aid. There are plenty of quick serve restaurants around to get water without taking up water for those who may be sick or injured.
Maybe his end goal is to get himself banned from Disney property.

Reactions: 11
FRE Tracker Xmas in July Jenn says, 'like Rachel made?' and one of the guys questioned, 'who's Rachel?' I swear I heard Jackson ask, 'who's Doug?' xD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Don't forget to grab a wheelchair at the first aid station so you can skip the ride lines!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.