The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so hard figuring out when the grocery stores shut and find time to fit in a trip in between the rain and eating at restaurants

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First - I just can't with these stupid hats!
2021-08-04 (2).png

Second - Tim, your expensive peleton bike is a bleeping joke. You're never home to use it to make an impact and there's this - junky garbage food all day every day...
2021-08-04 (3).png

Reactions: 10
Tim's voice does not suite short clips such as TikTok. He sounds weak and unsure.

I reported the TikTok to Disney, he should not be claiming he's giving out useful tips to guests when he's getting in the way of others who need access to items (a gate or first aid). Yet another fail on the part of TTT to be a travel channel. Bumped up the list on being guru to the self seeking.

Reactions: 17
ALSO - Do you think the reason whyJenn2Dinners likes to sit in the back (even in a golf cart) is that ensures she's in the shot when Dim is vlogging in the front.
I was thinking this! It seems she is always leaning forward in the back of the car to be on camera and I thought maybe it's just about them both being on camera. I know she has issues, but I've never really bought the needing to sit next to him. She seems fine any other time.

I agree on these tiktok Disney tips, you shouldn't encourage going into first aid for cold water just because and then he touches his water bottle lid on the dispenser. .ew! I hope they will say something about this.

Reactions: 7
Normally if you go on Vacation with your family wouldn't you meet them for breakfast?

Not the Trackers... They buy breakfast and take it home.

ALSO - Do you think the reason whyJenn2Dinners likes to sit in the back (even in a golf cart) is that ensures she's in the shot when Dim is vlogging in the front.

Dim seems to be nervous in that breakfast place.
On a positive note, at least she is not driving the golf cart. When Jenn was driving a cart at Fort Wilderness a while ago, she has quite a lead foot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
J$ being fed more fried carbs and greasy food again lol. Kid won't know what a vegetable is at this rate.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
J$ being fed more fried carbs and greasy food again lol. Kid won't know what a vegetable is at this rate.
Funny my husband texted me the other day at work and said, so anything new with Trackers? I said well he said a new word, cheese. He said well he probably wont ever say the word vegetable or small bites lol. Made me laugh. I dont like making fun of J because it's not his fault, but seriously I hate the example set by Tim and Jenn. It is not normal to see your parents eating that much theme park food and desserts. He will grow seeing no problem always eating that way.

Reactions: 6
It's absolutely true that what you feed the kids is what they crave for years and decades to come.
This little guy will be craving french fries and carbs his entire life.

The least they could do is get him going with understanding an excercise routine. Not asking them to start running, but swimming daily would be great for the kiddo.

Reactions: 3
Why does Jenn always wear swimsuits that are too tight? The two piece looked horrible on her. I’m not against anyone-regardless of weight or body shape wearing a two-piece, but there are so many companies that show the bathing suits on different body types- why waste money on one that makes you look frumpy? Asking a rhetorical question, I’m convinced she is in denial about her changed body

Reactions: 12
Why does Jenn always wear swimsuits that are too tight? The two piece looked horrible on her. I’m not against anyone-regardless of weight or body shape wearing a two-piece, but there are so many companies that show the bathing suits on different body types- why waste money on one that makes you look frumpy? Asking a rhetorical question, I’m convinced she is in denial about her changed body
The dress didn’t help. Her boobs are just getting bigger & bigger.

Reactions: 3
It looked like her breasts were going to explode out of that top at any moment.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a Lilly Pulitzer? Has she left Shore in the dust to advance to LP now?
Please say no. I like LP. Please say this was just a lookalike dress of sorts. 🤣:sick:🧐😦

1628104578398.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh come on Jenn. 🤦‍♀️ She's squeezed into it like toothpaste in a tube.

Cleavage looks nice when done right, but Jenn's chest looks like two misplaced butt cheeks there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do they need a grocery store as they eat out 6 times a day?! Normal people have no problem getting to a grocery store before 9 pm at night.

And Tim running into CVS right before closing to buy junk food he surely didn't need. If they are to be believed, they had pizza and birthday cake at his brother's rental for his niece's birthday party! :confused:

J2Dinners snotty comment how it's interesting to see other places on the island- translation: I had to be sure our rental was better than Tim's brothers. She is so snotty she makes me sick. 2 days on a beach island and haven't even been to the beach yet :mad: What a piece of work!

Reactions: 13
Do you guys think they are going to continue with their “humble bragging” by adding the Star Wars galactic experience to their already decorated 2022 vacation list?
So far, not one BUT two cruises, and a trip to Hawaii. Of course they are the biggest Star Wars fan and must experience the StarWars galactic cruiser. Sample prices are below.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you guys think they are going to continue with their “humble bragging” by adding the Star Wars galactic experience to their already decorated 2022 vacation list?
So far, not one BUT two cruises, and a trip to Hawaii. Of course they are the biggest Star Wars fan and must experience the StarWars galactic cruiser. Sample prices are below.
I'm positive Tim is hoping Disney sees the err of their ways and invites him and family for a two night cruise in space.

The problem is, if Tim & Jenn are racist on planet earth I wonder how that will translate to space and all the species one encounters there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.