The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget to grab a wheelchair at the first aid station so you can skip the ride lines!
I can’t believe they suggested first aid. next they will suggest hearing there when you feel tired for a bed to lay on so you can take a nap! The water container isn’t that big, i bet a family could drain it in one visit with their water bottles (and let’s face it a lot of people hate florida tap water so will see that and think ‘great, free bottled cold water‘. Next on their list of free things will be bravery certificates from first aid (assuming florida has them like paris does!)

Reactions: 6
Disney hacks from Tim - Not enough phone battery? Come to first aid and use the outlets. They also have water and a bed for you to take a nap while your phone charges.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the Tracker$ money train is slowing down, you know what the next, logical, desperate step is, right? Jenn Tracker OnlyFans. $40 for a video of Jennnnnnnnnn attempting to clean the house while fully nude, or $75 for a video of nude Jennnnnnnnnn laying on the couch stuffing her face while watching some trashy show. The creepy stan and her creepy son would be all over that-they'd probably want to join in. My apologies if I've made anyone vomit; it was hard to type it without gagging.
Bahahahahaha this is the most hilarious/vomit inducing comment! I love it! You know there is probably a few sickos out there who get off on that. Side note: I watched an episode of 600 lb life a while back and this woman made sort of the same videos, she recorded herself eating an entire cake for her viewers and said "I can feel myself getting bigger" as she crammed the last of the cake in her mouth 🤢🤮🤢 She confirmed that is how she makes her money to live on so it might work out for Jenn.
Either that or Tim can do videos of himself doing weiners... I mean hotdogs on OF. $50 for a footlong, $75 for 2 at the same time 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I just saw yesterday's vlog. Why would you upload a MK vlog when you just started uploading AMI stuff - as in, the "Day One" vlog? Their vlog uploads and / or schedule makes zero sense.

I know you're completely overworked and underpaid, but Jenn...get it together. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Thank goodness some people told him.
The First aid criticism I completely agree with but the left lane criticism is outlaw. SCREW MAINTENCE AND CAST MEMBERS! GUESTS FIRST! Just because you work at Disney doesn't grant you carte blanche nor should it. I feel like Bart when he kept hassling the workers at Itchy and Scratchy Land

Reactions: 3
Tim put his water bottle right up under the nozzle at the first aid water station instead of using a clean cup to fill his bottle. Can you imagine the germs if all sorts of random people start doing this? Not everyone is going to get their bottle cleanly under the spout without touching it with the mouth of their bottle. I hope Disney sees this and puts some kind of precautions in place.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
People are saying Tim came up on their fy. A Stan posted ‘I didn’t realise it was you at first and then I screamed when I did’!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Tim put his water bottle right up under the nozzle at the first aid water station instead of using a clean cup to fill his bottle. Can you imagine the germs if all sorts of random people start doing this? Not everyone is going to get their bottle cleanly under the spout without touching it with the mouth of their bottle. I hope Disney sees this and puts some kind of precautions in place.🤢
I was thinking this too. We have one of those machines in work and you're not allowed to fill a bottle like that from the type because of bacteria, even before Covid this was the case.

Disney are going to be pissed if loads of people start showing up to fill their scummy bottles.

People are saying Tim came up on their fy. A Stan posted ‘I didn’t realise it was you at first and then I screamed when I did’!!!
Sorry, what's fy? :p I did try and google it but it's a shop? Front yard?

Reactions: 8
Shocked Timbo's Disney "Hacks" didn't include;

Parking at Disney Springs, jumping on a resort bus, and then a park bus to get around paying for parking.

Ask for a Birthday Button so CMs will treat you better and you might get free stuff.

If you drop your food ask for a new one, and just dust off the one on the floor and you get 2 meals for the price of 1.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to make a TickTok with Dims ultimate hack (The Wheelchair)

Reactions: 12
Sorry, what's fy? :p I did try and google it but it's a shop? Front yard?
FYP = For you page. It's basically your home page on tiktok. Thankfully theirs hasn't come up on mine yet despite me following a few other Disney creators (mostly current and former cast members who tell amazing stories).

Reactions: 4
FYP = For you page. It's basically your home page on tiktok. Thankfully theirs hasn't come up on mine yet despite me following a few other Disney creators (mostly current and former cast members who tell amazing stories).
HAHA Thanks. Now i'm really showing my age. 😊 "Front Yard" :p

Reactions: 2
I would love to comment on the TikTok, but I have been blocked 😞 I’m glad people are correcting him. You know he and Jen thought they would make a killing and have millions of views, but once again, they get information wrong. How about the hack of renting an ECV to cut the lines? Jen will be needing one soon anyway.

Reactions: 7
AMI Vlog Day 2 is up....

I know this is shot out of order, but it's funny seeing them inside stores/places at AMI wearing no masks, but they have masks on again at the Themeparks when they go inside...I know the themeparks are requiring them, but it just shows you the inconsistency in how they as people have handled Covid-19.

I thought Dim was against "floaties" for training Jackpot how to swim....Lo and behold they suit him up in a pair of them to swim.

We get to see Jennbo in a 2 piece.....

Apparently Jackpots "cousins" came over, but he was asleep and they didn't wake him up? Jenn says later they are going over to their house, but "We won't bring you guys" along because we would have nothing to vlog because it didn't happen.

LMAFO Dim tries to go get late night ice cream again, and the store is closed, so he stopped at a CVS 2 minutes before they locked up to get Reese's Cups....YOU WENT TO PUBLIX EARLIER IN THE DAY..WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUY ICE CREAM AND SUNDAE SUPPLIES THERE? YOUR BEAST OF A WIFE EVEN MADE A POINT THAT THINGS CLOSE EARLY ON THE ISLAND YOU IGNORANT KERMIT SOUNDING duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t really do ‘TikTok’ (I’ve got an account but have never posted anything- no real clue what to post!) but thought I’d take a look to see what everyone was discussing.

As well as the official TTT account I couldn’t believe how many people had posted TikToks about them…wow, are some stans obsessed 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Noticed in the new video that they can't go to the grocery store when it's raining (wtf?) but they can go out to eat instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Normally if you go on Vacation with your family wouldn't you meet them for breakfast?

Not the Trackers... They buy breakfast and take it home.

ALSO - Do you think the reason whyJenn2Dinners likes to sit in the back (even in a golf cart) is that ensures she's in the shot when Dim is vlogging in the front.

Dim seems to be nervous in that breakfast place.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.