Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Off Topic, but I don't know how much I'll be around in the upcoming days. My fiance got a call from her Mom that her Dad passed away last night. We were expecting it, but it still hurts none the less. He had advanced Alzheimer's and was a shell of his former self. I would never wish that illness on anyone, there's nothing more depressing than seeing someone wither away each day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Thank goodness there is a new vlog out, or we might have to read CA vs FL debates all day (please noooo 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Galorious

VIP Member
Jenn looks better than usual in this photo with creepy beach cleanup guy. Must have been well into the after party...

Screenshot_20210731_235734.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mjm9

VIP Member
Just got off the phone with Turboant customer service.
• rep was shocked!
• took this very seriously. Pulled up TTT AMI video immediately and was reviewing it while I was on the line
• he is passing this info on to upper management and marketing
• we are playing a vital part in this as they will be reading our comments here.

Whoever was giving us updates on the police investigation. Are there any other updates to share with us?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
WHY IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK DID SHE DISMANTLE A FUCKING QUESADILLA?!?? HE COULD EASILY HOLD THAT AND FEED HIMSELF

HOLY SHIT I CANNOT TOLERATE THIS LEVEL OF STUPID ON A MONDAY AFTERNOON

YES IM YELLING

Okay I’m done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Lankylamb

VIP Member
New vlog is up Vacation Day 3 - Mission to Walmart

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.08.07-00_15_34.png

"Fun Fact" - Their house was just behind the Waffle Shop YET THEY DROVE THERE!

Dim is really selling this luxury vacation location to me!

Come see the rusty carnival float!

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.08.07-00_17_47.png

Purchase some ragged old plants

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.08.07-00_18_42.png

Take a stroll along the dumpsters

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.08.07-00_23_20.png

Visit the regional cell phone tower

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.08.07-00_25_43.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Here we go! A detailed analysis of their live show. Apologies for the snarkiness near the end, I was a bit tipsy from the wine, lol.

Side note: Is Jenn wearing the shirt she licked last year? Sorry, can't get that image out of my head.

2:29-2:30 Tim with some insightful advice- If you don't like horror movies, don't go to HHN!
2:30-3:00 Jenn trying to explain the difference between getting scared live or from a television: Maybe someone hates horror movies but likes being scared and a part of the show and she doesn't know yoouu guyyzz
4:20-5:00: These two have an odd sense of humor or they are just high.
6:35-8:30:Jenn complaining about the Boo Bash price-no parades, character meets, only having time to take a selfie with character, etc(Damn girl is long-winded!)
8:40-9:20-The Trackers, Disney World Experts, had to google the Halloween event because they didn't know the details of the parade.
10:30-10:25_Tim got an "e-mail" for Ratatouille preview.
12:15-17:30-Star Wars Hotel: Complaining about price 20x, Begging for a discount for pass holders, and a discussion on whether Jackson is considered a person for price purposes. Jenn playing the martyr, saying she really wants to go to show you guyzz the hotel. Also Jenn is a huge Marvel fan now,
19:30-19:33- Peter and Kitra want to share a room with the Trackers. They agreed.
19:00-32:00 -lots of misinformation on Star Wars Hotel courtesy of Tim and lots of googling, Jenn correcting and interrupting Tim.
23:50-24:30-Timsplaining his ideas to Disney.
25:50-26:00: YOU GUYZZ! They had some first-time live viewers!!
32:19-33:00 Does Disney take into account kids' naps when planning the itinerary for Star Cruiser guests? They should.
37:23-37:50- Jenn salivating over the possibility of Jackson's first trick or treat outing and all the candy he will get.
38:40-38:50- Tim emphasizes the word rumors four times regarding HHN
39:20-39:40- Jenn isn't "super excited" about HHN.
40:00- 43:00 -Jenn complaining about HHN's offerings.
43:54- 44:40 -Tim announcing the limited-time opportunity where HHN guests can purchase a picture to be featured in the Tribute Store. Little do they know that Jackie already explained it in her morning vlog and gave the prices. The Trackers give the wrong price and say they already did it. I'm confused, according to Jackie this limited-time offer was only recently added and is expected to sell out. Jenn said they already did it(as in Tim, Jenn, and J) and can't wait to see it in the Tribute Store. When is the last time they all went to Universal? So by Jackie's explanation, they wouldn't have offered it during that time. Hmm...
45:45-46:09- Tim blames Universal for their lack of information regarding HHN. It's Universal's fault they haven't done an HHN rundown yet!
48:33-48:40- J is not going to HHN. Jenn throws shade at parents who bring their toddlers to HHN, she doesn't want to be "that parent" -since when?
50:25- 50:40 -Darn, Jenn may not go to HHN because of J but she really wanted to go with Tim! Perhaps she will go with some friends...
51:20- 52:05 -No babysitter. Lots of excuses why Tim's family can't babysit Jackson. Jenn claims they can't rely on family for stuff like that- blames COVID for lack of family babysitters.
53:00-53:30- Trackers only watched one episode of Behind the Scenes Show. You know the one that they received a media kit for. Complained they already knew the information featured in the episodes.
53:30- Jenn is "looking forward" to watching the new Marvel behind the scenes. An awkward silence follows. We see you, Jan.
53:32-55:17 -Wait for it. Someone asked for advice for first-time parents. These two really need to take their own advice. They give out generic advice that can be found on mommy boards.
55:50-56:00 Halloween Food! Yea exciting
56:00-60:00- The Jenn Show
59:35-59:45- Jenn being salty that Tim got to go to Disneyland by himself.
1:00:00- 1:00:30 Tim explains why they are waiting to get Jackson a haircut at the barbershop. Hint it's because Disney is a big part of their lives and the moment will be sooo special!
1:01:26-1:01:40- Jenn giving generic advice on how to deal with being in Florida.Long lines! It's hot! It's humid!
1:02:10- 1:02:15 - Jenn stating that you must wear you're mask at all times! Even outdoors! ( I just realized she is the only one talking at this point!)
1:03:18-1:03:24 -Jenn exaggerating and fearmongering. She shames families who squeeze in together and don't wear masks. Jenn, the next Mother Theresa, does.
1:04:59- Trackers love the food at Tiffins, but throw shade at their last server. Cast compliment anyone?
1:06:05-1:06:07- Jenn brings up the time she lost her ring at AK, again. Will eat inside when it is safe to do so.(???)
1:08:08-1:08:24 -Anna Marie Island videos are coming. They had too many things going on and didn't have time to edit. It is coming!!
1:12:28- SO much information on different types of batter.
1:13:10- 1:13:50 -Jenn's holier than thou attitude on masks.
1:16:22-1:20:00: Disneyland Paris? More arguing about parties.
1:17:23: CRAP. Tim has to go to the bathroom and leaves us alone with the succubus- I mean Jenn.
1:18:59-1:19:57 Pregancy advice at Disney from Jenn-Know where all the baby care centers are, know where first-aid is, its hard going to the parks non-stop when you're big from pregancy. Oh! and know where the wheelchairs are since Jenn was dealing SPD(?) pain in the late stages of her pregnancy.
1:23:00- God, more food talk(they want to try the fried cheese from the Greece Pavilion-Yuck!).
1:22:53-1:23:15They have passholder preview tickets for Ratatouille, not on the first day though.
1:23:28-Tim is the only one that bought a frequent fear pass.
1:23:52- Tim wants to ride the Reeses's ride at Hersheypark, cause you know Reeses's is his thing.
1:24:30- 1:24:33 Jenn complaining that she didn't get to do anything the last time they were at Dollywood cause she was pregnant.
1:34:00-See you tomorrow!!!

Gems from the Live:
2:29- Tim: "If you don't like horror movies, don't go to HHN!"
4:50- Jenn: "I thought you said boobs!" *snort* *cackle*
5:00- Jenn: "Sorry, we're like 12"-in reference to their sense of humor.
13:00-13:04- Jenn: "We're like casual Star Wars fans." Tim: "We are one step below."
16:00-16:04- Tim "They are providing four meals a day, which is like ridiculous."
37:40-38:20 -Jenn. "I think it will be like, our 18-year anniversary", Tim: "It's twenty. it was in 2011." Jenn does a stupid head tilt. Jenn: No it's not our twenty-year anniversary, it can't be...continued...(Wow, the stupidity is strong with these two)
50:11-50:20 - Tim: "I've been trying really hard at it-the tiktok."
52:56- Jenn: "We show and eat too many desserts"
53:58- Jenn: "You're constantly learning. Don't try to know everything because it will stress you out."(explains so much about her parenting style).
54:07- Tim: "Hakuna Matata. People claim that first-time parenting is hard, but it's not. You won't be able to sleep but that's not true." Jenn: "Well we didn't sleep for the first year and a half."
54:42- Jenn: They always say to sleep when the baby is sleeping, but I couldn't do that. It was my only time to edit videos, do dishes, do laundry or whatever."
1:01:02- Jenn: "They do so many first haircuts that it will be less scary for J. They have, like a special procedure they do."
1:04:44-Jenn: "We are only doing outdoor seating right now."
1:15:16- Jenn: It gets harder when they get older. J wants more independence, its gets tougher when they get that, you know, sense of independence."
1:18:00 Jenn: "Does it cost money to rent a chair from Disney?"(the stupid is running strong with one).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I have so many things to say, that vlog made me nothing but angry. Since I'm shadow banned, I might even make another account.

WTF dude? You CANNOT ride any motorized vehicles on the beach!!!! Even bicycles aren't allowed. What if there was an unmarked turtle nest? That beach is filled with turtle nests right now.

And why the fuck did he put that baby in that red tide water with dead fish all around? There were swimming advisories to not get in the water (even though there were people in the water).

What the hell is wrong with them?

ETA the AMI Beach Ordinances http://www.cityofannamaria.com/departments/law_enforcement_(mcso)/beach_ordinances.php

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Hm. Got a "paper trail" back from various police departments on AMI as they forwarded it around to each other. Tracker is being watched.
One chainz broke his bike chainz. (His luck may be running out)

I think the big problem here was he was essentially engaging in commercial activity while breaking the rules on the beach with that bike.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Was that video supposed to make me want to eat there? After watching those two slobs shovel all that food into their mouths and lick their fingers I have no desire to ever go there. 🤮

7ACE5B51-4E14-47E0-972F-D0F9375E4BAE.jpeg
07A4EE5B-5EBD-4C17-8CF2-F26308205B28.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
The messages on YouTube are so obviously fake and written by a clueless stan. Maybe it’s the cross stitch lady 😆
It’s cousin Oliver her son doing it 😆

edit to add I just dated myself with the Cousin Oliver reference but if you know you know😆

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Another thread has come and went, and this one is courtesy of @Vatulele

The Slackers had a "family vacation" while #Hosted at AMI however the only "family" present were Dim, Gin, and Jackpot....Guess they couldn't share that giant beach house with anyone else since their egos and all their junk filled up ever iota of space.

How will they try to frame their AMI vlogs, since we know they read here, and we had a behind the scenes reporter scoping the Slackers out from the distance. Will they claim they cleaned the entire beach themselves? Will they admit they were late to the one thing that most likely helped them get #hosted?

When will they realize it's not normal for random people to approach them to take pictures of their not even TWO YEAR OLD "MIRACLE" BABY?

Within how many days of getting back to their sloppy McMansion with an algae riddled pool will Jenn demand that she needs another staycation to decompress from the rigors of staying up to 2AM playing "games" on her phone and sleeping in until 11AM while her husband has to do the work of two parents?

Will Dim ever get around to fix the shelving units in the garage or will they just hang in disrepair?

WHERE THE EFF IS LARRY? DID HE FINALLY DIE? DID HE GET RETURNED?

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Just got off the phone with Turboant customer service.
• rep was shocked!
• took this very seriously. Pulled up TTT AMI video immediately and was reviewing it while I was on the line
• he is passing this info on to upper management and marketing
• we are playing a vital part in this as they will be reading our comments here.

Whoever was giving us updates on the police investigation. Are there any other updates to share with us?
Honestly, I'm not quite sure telling a company about Tattle and to read our comments on here is the best way to go, if that's what you did.

This is a gossip board and we frequently rip on them for the littlest shit, i.e. Jenn's boobs busting out of her dress.

I wouldn't want any legit concerns to get lost in the weeds with them coming over here, considering the great majority of our commentary.

Just my two cents.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Social distancing solved the issue of people breathing down your neck in line at the store. I hate that SO much! GTFO me! It's not making the line move any faster for me to feel your breath on me. :sick:
Oh man I absolutely LOST my shit on someone the other day at the parks. We were in line for Simpson’s and I left about 6 feet between me and my son and the party in front of us. The person behind us said “you guys can move up you know” and I said “oh really? You can fuck off you know?”

she was absolutely AGAST and it started quite the battle between us. To the point where she huffed her ass right out of line

what the fuck difference does it make?? It literally won’t get us into the ride vehicle ANY faster

• Haha
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
AMI Vlog Day 2 is up....

I know this is shot out of order, but it's funny seeing them inside stores/places at AMI wearing no masks, but they have masks on again at the Themeparks when they go inside...I know the themeparks are requiring them, but it just shows you the inconsistency in how they as people have handled Covid-19.

I thought Dim was against "floaties" for training Jackpot how to swim....Lo and behold they suit him up in a pair of them to swim.

We get to see Jennbo in a 2 piece.....

Apparently Jackpots "cousins" came over, but he was asleep and they didn't wake him up? Jenn says later they are going over to their house, but "We won't bring you guys" along because we would have nothing to vlog because it didn't happen.

LMAFO Dim tries to go get late night ice cream again, and the store is closed, so he stopped at a CVS 2 minutes before they locked up to get Reese's Cups....YOU WENT TO PUBLIX EARLIER IN THE DAY..WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUY ICE CREAM AND SUNDAE SUPPLIES THERE? YOUR BEAST OF A WIFE EVEN MADE A POINT THAT THINGS CLOSE EARLY ON THE ISLAND YOU IGNORANT KERMIT SOUNDING FUCK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
People are acting like it’s Florida residents who are strictly to blame for the cases spiking but since travel bans have been lifted and now people can travel to and from Florida, I’m wondering if people are spreading it whilst traveling?
Thank you!!! I am so over random "Florida man"-type comments I always read and hear, and I stand firm in my opinion that people love to bash us, but sure love to come here for a vacation, don't they? Or want to move here.

We are the 3rd largest - by population - state in the nation. 22 million people PLUS - in 2019 - almost 75 fucking million people came to Orlando to visit. Shits going to happen.

Rant over on that one.

RE: Masks. I have two fabric ones I wash after each use and a box of USA-made disposable ones still. Mandate or not, I've still carried a mask with me just in case, and if I see the employee masking, I do it out of courtesy for the fact that they probably have to sit through 8 hours of mask-wearing and deal with assholes on a daily basis. (on the other hand, if I'm going to a state park or someplace outdoors with no one around, I'm not masking obviously)

• Heart
Reactions: 23