The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a family of 5 and we normally have 1 or 2 extra people come with us on trips. This property they stayed at would have been perfect for us so why can't they make it work for the three of them and however many people are in Tim's brother's family?

Also, did anyone hear Tim ask Jenn to stop crunching while he was filming? He sounded so short! 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I have a family of 5 and we normally have 1 or 2 extra people come with us on trips. This property they stayed at would have been perfect for us so why can't they make it work for the three of them and however many people are in Tim's brother's family?

Also, did anyone hear Tim ask Jenn to stop crunching while he was filming? He sounded so short! 😂😂😂😂😂
Tim and little J aren't the problem. I don't think anyone gets along with Jenn.

Re: AMI house
So a house that sleeps 8 is too small to host the three of them and Tim’s brother + his family?
They can have the upstairs and the brother + fam the lower level. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And why do they showcase the kitchen.
(I know they have to show everything for the #hosted perk?)
I laugh how hypocritical they are as it’s an area they never use.

The kicker is Jenn saying in the opening segment “Buddy we’re going on a family vacation!”

Bioche, your life is a perpetual vacation!

Reactions: 13
Isnt this the Stan who drove from Orlando to meet them? How did she not see they literally put a discount code in their description for this video. Oh wait I guess because she has the IQ if the average Stan…

EA6D531A-4B57-44CB-B86A-207BBFF910B0.jpeg

I guarantee they had those few days with no vlogs out & then put the UO arcade vlog out bc Jen didn’t want any more crazy stans showing up.

Reactions: 6
A vacation house with a vacation house. And Tim's brother and his family had to rent their own place? :sick: Plus an extra bedroom in the main house?! Infuriates me to watch their entitled a@#es.

2Dinners is so obnoxious. And poor Jackson - their little meal ticket - always seems to be begging for food. Order him his own dinner and give him a dessert-even fruit or frozen yogurt. Stupid and selfish.

They own a beautiful home with a pool- a gorgeous pool! CLEAN IT! Why are they so cheap?? Swimming would be an awesome activity for Jackson and it bothers me when they speak about how amazing the resort or rental pools are. Hey d-bags- you HAVE an amazing pool at your house.

Reactions: 7
@Vatulele, like @Thistlegal said, we did this back in June.

I think this was the last-revised version I had updated based on everyone's contributions. If you've got any to add, chime in! :p

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Kida
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Tim and Brady
21. Wandering Daz
22. Tim's Mom (and possibly Silver Fox and Stasi? - spelled that way in the scrapbook episode)
23. Jenn's Entire Family (except 🍑 ?)
24. Aaron and Dani
25. Shawn (NegroOrlando)*

*Eh...it's complicated.
I'd love to get Patrick Dougall to talk some tit about the trackers. We need to figure out a way to have an anonymous "ask me anything" style thread. Even Tim and Jenn could participate in that. "I'm a Disney vlogger. Ask me anything"

Reactions: 2
Isnt this the Stan who drove from Orlando to meet them? How did she not see they literally put a discount code in their description for this video. Oh wait I guess because she has the IQ if the average Stan…

View attachment 694695

I guarantee they had those few days with no vlogs out & then put the UO arcade vlog out bc Jen didn’t want any more crazy stans showing up.
Yep, that’s the crazy stan. I looked through her Instagram the other day. That son of her’s is creepy AF.

Reactions: 3
MK Vlog Up...

This tit is so out of order, it was filmed 8/2 and uploaded today.

Reactions: 4
How ridiculous to even suggest that a three bedroom house with a separate guest house could house more than a couple and a toddler. What are you even on?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL

Dim and their Fake PC "All Inclusivity" thing they've been preaching didn't even bring up the change in the Adventureland sign walking into the land.

It's all an act for the Slackers.

This entire vlog was a slog.

Dim complains about crowds.

Eats the new Dole Whip.

He rehashes the same "lore" behind a few places in Tomorrowland.

He then goes to look at Tron Construction.

He gets the sweet and spicy chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow.

Dim complains about the spice level, and the fact it doesn't have the right condiment according to him on it. He says it needs a creamy sauce because Dimbo finds black pepper too spicy.

It starts raining as he is heading out, it's like Dim's body can predict the rain like John's Lumbago from Carrousel of Progress.

He goes to check to see if the Barbershop is open....

*Narrator Voice* It wasn't

Tim then complains there is a sign on the door that says masks required inside, and he wants to know why do they have the sign on a door if the store/business isn't open? I DUNNO DIM MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S EASY JUST TO PUT THAT SIGN ON ANY DOOR THAT LEADS INSIDE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
i used to think it was kind of cute how jackpot giggled happily when tim would say todaaaayyyy

but then i thought about it a little bit and i wonder if the only reason hes so happy is because his parents act differently in front of the camera and hes happy because that means the camera is rolling so they're also gonna be happy (even if it's for show)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
2dinners must be struggling editing their fabulous vaca footage if they dropped this today.

Reactions: 8
2dinners must be struggling editing their fabulous vaca footage if they dropped this today.
She knows we know they didn't pick up trash except for the cameras. And only a few people came to see them. And there was red tide. And J was not happy during trash pick up. 😂 So expect to see some random spliced footage and more eating!

Reactions: 12
Their "beach clean up" bit is going to be a witch for them to edit.

They showed up late, the bulk of the beach was already cleaned up, can't look like awesome environmental volunteers if there is nothing for you to show.

As a past Beachbody follower, I LOVED her channel...until I stopped drinking that kool-aid and got out of that pyramid scheme. BUT YES, lolol that is probably exactly how Jenn sees her channel. Now if only she could do a clean the house with me vid like Angie does...
I wondered if that was how she made her money!!

Reactions: 3
He'll also be able to grift a staycation by the time he's 4!

Maybe they'd have to admit they sleep in separate rooms....

Does anyone follow Angie Bellemare?? She popped up on my YouTube with a vlog about them moving into their new home in Golden Oak. She is one of those perfect women who gets up at 4am to work out before spending hours on her beauty routine in her perfect home all the time on camera so she can stick it on YT and Insta and schmucks pay for her extravagance? Anyway, I'm betting this is how Jenn sees their channel

Does anyone follow Angie Bellemare?? She popped up on my YouTube with a vlog about them moving into their new home in Golden Oak. She is one of those perfect women who gets up at 4am to work out before spending hours on her beauty routine in her perfect home all the time on camera so she can stick it on YT and Insta and schmucks pay for her extravagance? Anyway, I'm betting this is how Jenn saw their channel going, and you just know she would kill to buy at Golden Oaks. Then they had Jackpot and their vlogs are more like watching an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies. I was surprised that Jenn doesn't seem to follow her on Insta because I'm sure she's one they'd hook up with if they can because she clearly has cash. Tim can share his fitness routine with her 🤣🤣
I watched that witch for about 3 (Tim reference 🤣) videos and couldn’t take the boss babe bullshit and entitled level of asshole anymore and had to turn it off

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.