The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is hot dog guy’s account. It’s the second picture there, the one with Tim.
I'm in! :D This is how we do it. They can't delete us from other peoples channels. I posted something on that Animal shelter YouTube channel they went to and it got deleted but they haven't had them back to that shelter for a while.

Reactions: 4
I'm in! :D This is how we do it. They can't delete us from other peoples channels. I posted something on that Animal shelter YouTube channel they went to and it got deleted but they haven't had them back to that shelter for a while.
Amazing animals? I actually went there a few years ago after they did the first trip there. It was a really nice place. That was when I was a true fan. I don’t fault the shelter, just like I don’t fault the hot dog guy. I just want people to know the truth and not be conned.

Reactions: 3
That bleeping shelf is still not fixed and just hanging there. Scummy lazy turdcunts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree. I noticed a few times in the simpsons games video that Jenn is starting to be pretty critical of J already. She didn’t want to give him a chance to throw a ball or whatever it happened to be at the time because he “can’t throw it far enough“ or ”can’t do it.” Duh! How do you think he learns how? It’s like when she told him he wasn’t eating the popsicle right and used that as an excuse to stop sharing with him. They act like he should just automatically know how to do things (the first time) without ever actually being shown or taught.
Was Jenn really saying "can't" to or about her son? :oops:
If so I suggest an intervention on Tim's part. Indications that a child is less than able is very damaging to their self esteem.

That bleeping shelf is still not fixed and just hanging there. Scummy lazy turdcunts
My Urban Dictionary link has been getting a workout from the colorful chat in this forum. I thank you for expanding my vocabulary, LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My solution would never fly. They need a halt on cruises, theme parks, and non essential activities again. Desantis will never do it.
And close our border so all the tourist stay out of the state 😂

Oh God, the Trackers SUCK because they aren't doing anything to keep the COVID talk from taking over again. C'mon Trackers, post an IG story saying you are on your way to another staycation. 🤣

P.S. - Can we NOT with the vaccine talk? Unless you are an epidemiologist, then maybe, but also maybe not here. 😄
Again this is why Jenn is worse than covid.

Jenn must be incompetent to not be able to either take a drill to the broken shelf and trash it, or take the drill and re fix it to the wall. Obviously at this point Tim isn’t going to do it so they’re happy with the shelf damaging their drywall.

Reactions: 8
Why should I feel bad for someone who gets Covid if they are able to be vaccinated, don't wear a mask, etc.

That's on them, they deserve no pity.

Every single news story recently all these people who are getting it and aren't vaccinated are saying the same thing "I should've gotten the vaccine."
Not to continue this argument because I have been trying to ignore it, but my husband and I both work in health care fields and are dealing with all of this first hand. Even people who have had the vaccine are still getting sick with the new variants and are contagious to anyone around them. Also, the mask is supposed to "prevent the wearer from spreading it" not "prevent the wearer from getting it". I feel like we are beating a dead horse here.
Can we get back to discussing the track trackholes and all the dumbfuckery they are up to?

Jenn must be incompetent to not be able to either take a drill to the broken shelf and trash it, or take the drill and re fix it to the wall. Obviously at this point Tim isn’t going to do it so they’re happy with the shelf damaging their drywall.
That is a fantastic point. I am pretty handy around the house because I don't like waiting 😂😂 she clearly doesn't care anymore than Tim does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I did not know this!! Wow! That’s actually shocking to me! I know cheating is of course not specific to any sex but I definitely could see Jenn cheating before Tim.
But I thought dim already cheated on the queen of naps

Ding, ding, we have a winner (yeah, I am declaring it now 😄😉). New thread title winner: "WHY DID SHE DISMANTLE A FKING QUESADILLA?!!" 🤣🤣🤣
Ding dang give my my fking quesidilla mom, I'm 16 years old and can feed myself
Or sir can you spare a quesadilla before my monster steals it from me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
But I thought dim already cheated on the queen of naps
I highly doubt Tim has, but that's not to say he won't.
In the past Jenn was placed on a pedestal, but since the birth of their son she's shown her true colors (and lies) to her husband and Tim just isn't looking at her in the same way. At times it seems as though he resents her.

I highly doubt Tim has, but that's not to say he won't.
In the past Jenn was placed on a pedestal, but since the birth of their son she's shown her true colors (and lies) to her husband and Tim just isn't looking at her in the same way. At times it seems as though he resents her.
You could say he cheats on her every time he deepthroats a hotdog. He enjoys them too much for it not to be considered extramarital 🤣🤣🤣😜

• Haha
He can sort colors, open boxes and accurately use toys, use a fork and a spoon, hold a cup, use a straw/sipper cup, walk, run, slide.
If J$ is so gifted WHY WON’T THEY LET HIM FEED HIMSELF ALL THE TIME?

Why does J$ have beg for every morsel of food!??

Reactions: 9
If J$ is so gifted WHY WON’T THEY LET HIM FEED HIMSELF ALL THE TIME?

Why does J$ have beg for every morsel of food!??
Others have mentioned he probably choked on something and now they’re paranoid. They’re also really slacking on bringing him healthy treats and meals from home to the parks. It would literally take no effort from Jenn to cook him 3 grilled chicken breasts or thighs per week and have little bento boxes with chicken, green beans, and some cheese to eat in the park. So often they say “Too hot for the Buddy…too spicy for the Buddy…too crunchy.” Etc.

I also never said he was gifted. I said he more than likely falls into the normal bell curve. If he’s approaching 2 & 9mos - 3yrs and he’s still not talking then it’s more concerning as that’s when most public preK programs will take children with developmental delays.

Their smothering (mostly Jen’s) can inhibit those skills that I mentioned but once he gets more independence and time away he’ll learn those skills. Babies minds are so plastic, there’s a lot he still can learn without any detriment. Yes

Reactions: 4
Love how Jen mentioned the last place they stayed at without mentioning their 'friends'. RIP J&N 😭

Love how Jen mentioned the last place they stayed at without mentioning their 'friends'. RIP J&N 😭
I think some kind of tally sheet should be created, RIP “friends” that Jenn runs off!

the length of the list would rival their staycation list 😆

Reactions: 6
I think some kind of tally sheet should be created, RIP “friends” that Jenn runs off!

the length of the list would rival their staycation list 😆

There was one a few threads back, got to quite a high number!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.