The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Others have mentioned he probably choked on something and now they’re paranoid. They’re also really slacking on bringing him healthy treats and meals from home to the parks. It would literally take no effort from Jenn to cook him 3 grilled chicken breasts or thighs per week and have little bento boxes with chicken, green beans, and some cheese to eat in the park. So often they say “Too hot for the Buddy…too spicy for the Buddy…too crunchy.” Etc.

I also never said he was gifted. I said he more than likely falls into the normal bell curve. If he’s approaching 2 & 9mos - 3yrs and he’s still not talking then it’s more concerning as that’s when most public preK programs will take children with developmental delays.

Their smothering (mostly Jen’s) can inhibit those skills that I mentioned but once he gets more independence and time away he’ll learn those skills. Babies minds are so plastic, there’s a lot he still can learn without any detriment. Yes
@Vatulele - A lot of times I am responding to the topic, not directly to the poster I quote. I tend to write (ie. @moronicbojos) if I am sending a direct response for a clarification or further discussion.

I was just in a snarky salty mood when I wrote “gifted”.

To be clear I am not blaming or ridiculing J$ for his current deficiencies. These 1000% lie with the parental style and decisions of his looney tune parents.

Yes, he may have choked. But that is where T&J have to look at what caused the problem.
• was it too large? Cut smaller pieces
• was it too firm? If it was something like a carrot, cook it to make it easier for him to chew. Or don’t give him a big bread/bagel piece and walk away from him.

Their reaction was to ban that food item!
Not modify what type of food items and textures they were feeding him.

They constantly gave him foods that I considered inappropriate for his age at the time given. So no wonder he had a choking incident.

Love your suggestions for kiddie bento boxes.
Yet it won’t happen cause Jenn does no planning and it is too much work to make J$ healthy food. It is so much easier to buy him snackies (isn’t he getting old for toddler puffs?) fries and all kinds of junk food.

Reactions: 3
Another vacation.
They're truly out of touch.

I've actually been watching RixFlix more lately. More informative. Although a lot of his content is very much rinse repeat.

There's "The Pugh Two" who are doing well, but I think they need something to give their channel a bit of oomph. I feel they could be good.

Anyone else that's worth checking?

Reactions: 1
2dinners “we have no plans”

when you sleep the day away and treat every day like it’s a vacation I wouldn’t make plans either.

Reactions: 9
I am convinced there is trouble in paradise

the world is not their “palm tree”…whatever the duck that means.

tims own parents cancelled a family vacation probably for fear of having to spend even 1 second alone with the Jenninator

also, why couldn’t they have rented or begged for a house that was large enough to accommodate both them and Tim’s brother?? Why? Because they didn’t WANT to. Jenninator wouldn’t be caught dead slumming it and sharing a space with others ever again…

Reactions: 14
also, why couldn’t they have rented or begged for a house that was large enough to accommodate both them and Tim’s brother?? Why? Because they didn’t WANT to. Jenninator wouldn’t be caught dead slumming it and sharing a space with others ever again…
Yep. You make perfect sense - and is what a typical family would do, which means they'd never do it.

It sure would create an issue for Jenn when everyone (i.e. Adam, his wife, his kids, Tim, J.) is up at the crack of dawn and Jenn is still sleeping. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Yep. You make perfect sense - and is what a typical family would do, which means they'd never do it.

It sure would create an issue for Jenn when everyone (i.e. Adam, his wife, his kids, Tim, J.) is up at the crack of dawn and Jenn is still sleeping. :rolleyes:
There is just so much dysfunction. Don’t get me wrong, there is no such thing as normal…but these two are really screwed up. More so Jenn than Tim.

Reactions: 3

tims own parents cancelled a family vacation probably for fear of having to spend even 1 second alone with the Jenninator

I felt like that house WAS big enough for them, his parents, and his brother’s family though?!

Reactions: 5
I think some kind of tally sheet should be created, RIP “friends” that Jenn runs off!

the length of the list would rival their staycation list 😆
@Vatulele, like @Thistlegal said, we did this back in June.

I think this was the last-revised version I had updated based on everyone's contributions. If you've got any to add, chime in! :p

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Kida
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Tim and Brady
21. Wandering Daz
22. Tim's Mom (and possibly Silver Fox and Stasi? - spelled that way in the scrapbook episode)
23. Jenn's Entire Family (except 🍑 ?)
24. Aaron and Dani
25. Shawn (NegroOrlando)*

*Eh...it's complicated.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jenn and J standing right in front of the broken shelf. This was done on purpose. Do they think that it is funny?

Screenshot 2021-08-03 9.07.19 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Would have been a perfect chance to let J stay with the Gparents for a few hours alone. Test drive that HHN night out. Seriously, unless the Gparents are insane, suck up your feelings Jenn and let them help you. Maybe she is afraid they will let him feed himself.

Reactions: 11
They had a whole separate guest house! Some of the family could have stayed there! Again- they are isolated & that means J$ is too. They are teaching him the camera is your friend- but other humans aren’t.
another TikTok last night & at the 7 hr mark- the video only had 59k views. The revenue is slowing down & desperation is beginning to show.

Reactions: 9
Would have been a perfect chance to let J stay with the Gparents for a few hours alone. Test drive that HHN night out. Seriously, unless the Gparents are insane, suck up your feelings Jenn and let them help you. Maybe she is afraid they will let him feed himself.
Jenn is the insane one, not them. From what was shown of Tim's parents in the early year vlogs, they seemed fairly normal.

Reactions: 7
Others have mentioned he probably choked on something and now they’re paranoid. They’re also really slacking on bringing him healthy treats and meals from home to the parks. It would literally take no effort from Jenn to cook him 3 grilled chicken breasts or thighs per week and have little bento boxes with chicken, green beans, and You can get this food in the parks. When we last went my daughter had the healthy choice children’s items and lived off chicken/fish and rice and veg for three weeks. It cost about $5-8 for it. I find it shocking that at nearly two he’s still not eating his own portion of food. My daughter would clear her plate at 13 months.
Others have mentioned he probably choked on something and now they’re paranoid. They’re also really slacking on bringing him healthy treats and meals from home to the parks. It would literally take no effort from Jenn to cook him 3 grilled chicken breasts or thighs per week and have little bento boxes with chicken, green beans, and some cheese to eat in the park. So often they say “Too hot for the Buddy…too spicy for the Buddy…too crunchy.” Etc.
You can get this food in the parks. When we last went my daughter had the healthy choice children’s items and lived off chicken/fish and rice and veg for three weeks. It cost about $5-8 for it. I find it shocking that at nearly two he’s still not eating his own portion of food. My daughter would clear her plate at 13 months.

Reactions: 1
I also agree that development is not linear, it’s a bell curve and you’re going to have very early talkers and you’re going to have very late talkers. Source? I worked in early childhood education for over 7 years and I’m still tangentially with behavioral and developmental health. If anything he’s just a lazy talker because he’s trained his Dim Dum parents that whenever he asks “Ut dis?” They tell him all he wants to know about it. He can sort colors, open boxes and accurately use toys, use a fork and a spoon, hold a cup, use a straw/sipper cup, walk, run, slide.

Socialization, behavioral, etc. all those needs will be met by preK and Kinder. Would speech be helpful? Sure. Is it absolutely necessary at this point? Not really.

And again, Baby J’s Development should remain between his parents, his pediatrician and any other SLP, OTs, PTs, and/or Developmental Psych/Pediatrician.

Also from Tim’s family never being on the vlogs, I just think they think it’s all embarrassing/annoying. I’d think the same thing if my family member was holding a camera up and narrating everything on our vacation.
He'll also be able to grift a staycation by the time he's 4!

Maybe they'd have to admit they sleep in separate rooms....

Does anyone follow Angie Bellemare?? She popped up on my YouTube with a vlog about them moving into their new home in Golden Oak. She is one of those perfect women who gets up at 4am to work out before spending hours on her beauty routine in her perfect home all the time on camera so she can stick it on YT and Insta and schmucks pay for her extravagance? Anyway, I'm betting this is how Jenn sees their channel

Does anyone follow Angie Bellemare?? She popped up on my YouTube with a vlog about them moving into their new home in Golden Oak. She is one of those perfect women who gets up at 4am to work out before spending hours on her beauty routine in her perfect home all the time on camera so she can stick it on YT and Insta and schmucks pay for her extravagance? Anyway, I'm betting this is how Jenn saw their channel going, and you just know she would kill to buy at Golden Oaks. Then they had Jackpot and their vlogs are more like watching an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies. I was surprised that Jenn doesn't seem to follow her on Insta because I'm sure she's one they'd hook up with if they can because she clearly has cash. Tim can share his fitness routine with her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Does anyone follow Angie Bellemare?? She popped up on my YouTube with a vlog about them moving into their new home in Golden Oak. She is one of those perfect women who gets up at 4am to work out before spending hours on her beauty routine in her perfect home all the time on camera so she can stick it on YT and Insta and schmucks pay for her extravagance? Anyway, I'm betting this is how Jenn sees their channel
As a past Beachbody follower, I LOVED her channel...until I stopped drinking that kool-aid and got out of that pyramid scheme. BUT YES, lolol that is probably exactly how Jenn sees her channel. Now if only she could do a clean the house with me vid like Angie does...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As a past Beachbody follower, I LOVED her channel...until I stopped drinking that kool-aid and got out of that pyramid scheme. BUT YES, lolol that is probably exactly how Jenn sees her channel. Now if only she could do a clean the house with me vid like Angie does...
It would need to be eight hours long in order to get that house back into shape. 😆

• Haha
l
It would need to be eight hours long in order to get that house back into shape. 😆
She could do an 8 hour superchat "watch Jenn clean-a-thon." The stans would pay her thousands to see it. 🙄🤢

I am convinced she doesn't really know how to clean. I feel like she thinks cleaning means loading a dishwasher and throwing in laundry.

• Haha
Plus she stays up till 2 am and gets up at noon 😂
Take away her internet and access to cable and I guarantee she'll be off to lalaland before Little J. Follows that she'd be up earlier too.

Hear this Tim? Then again, maybe Tim loves having the time without the old witch around. That morning time might be the only left thing that's keeping them together.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.