The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how long do you think Jenn will allow the Tim on TikTok love fest to continue?
She's filming him. I am sure this is her idea. I don't see Tim spending hours watching TikToks, I think she does and saw dollar signs in this but only if Tim does them.

Reactions: 5
She's filming him. I am sure this is her idea. I don't see Tim spending hours watching TikToks, I think she does and saw dollar signs in this but only if Tim does them.
i don’t think she will be able to stand not being the center of attention for any length of time

Reactions: 13
Here you go:
Thanks we just need someone to post these here. I have no intention of installing tiktok but I'd like to see what they're putting out there. I also must be old because I have no idea what is supposed to be funny about the cheese. I don't get it.

Reactions: 15
Whoever posted the TikTok where Tim was in bed, throws the sheet off and struts his stuff in his two size too small shorts/trunks 🤮🤮🤮

Could you repost, please?
I don’t have the energy or rather the desire to go looking for it. Thanks.

Tim is so out of touch!
I swear T&J live in a bubble in another dimension.
They lack any normal common sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever posted the TikTok where Tim was in bed, throws the sheet off and struts his stuff in his two size too small shorts/trunks 🤮🤮🤮

Could you repost, please?
I don’t have the energy or rather the desire to go looking for it. Thanks.
I just Googled TikTok and TimTracker and they all came up to view; just pick the one you want :sick:
(not sure if it'll link or if it's just on my end)

Or try this-

Reactions: 3
Wow I was jealous our vaccine rollout was not as quick here in 🇨🇦 but after seeing the CDC tell fully vaccinated people they can unmask and now the US is doing worse than ever - what a nightmare - glad we aren’t saying bye to masks any time soon here even though majority of adults here now are fully vaccinated.
Where are you? I'm in Alberta, and not to argue, but our vaccination rate is higher than the majority of US states. Not only are masks no longer compulsory (outside of medical areas) here, but no longer are there mandatory isolations if exposed or if you have been infected, it is only recommended - will have to wait and see how that works out.

I just Googled TikTok and TimTracker and they all came up to view; just pick the one you want :sick:
(not sure if it'll link or if it's just on my end)

Or try this-

😂 Thank you. Another "Let me Google that for you..." moment. 😂

Also, it feels like there is some stigma about looking at TikTok as an "old person." I like TikTok more than any other social media app. I am not cool (as my kids tell me all the time 😉) and I am old. My entire algorithm is videos about the 80s and 90s, funny dogs, dog rescues, history videos (totally into Titanic videos right now), "mom" videos (videos of middle aged moms of teens who post all the stuff they do to drive us nuts 😂), old Boy Bands who are making TikTok videos as old geezers now, and other funny stuff. It really isn't just some gen Z app, even if they made it popular and all use it. I mean, sure, you could go on it and look for those if you want, but I have a bunch of mom friends and relatives who all are hooked on it based off old people videos. 😅🤷‍♀️

T&J are doing the "try to appeal to youngsters" approach which is so cringey. I embrace being an old geezer who likes relatable videos. T&J would be smarter to go for the parent relatable TikToks or travel/theme park stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So I don't know anything about TikTok but I have two thoughts about the tracker sudden involvement - the first, it reeks of desperation. Their numbers have been in a steady decline for a while now, whenever this has happened in the past they all of a sudden start a pod cast, start another youtube channel (but are so lazy they never stick with anything when it starts to teeter on the edge of making an effort). Second - could it be this is yet again them being phenomenally lazy? No editing for Miss "It Takes 12 Hours To Edit" and I need 14 hours sleep? Just a thought.

Reactions: 10
So I don't know anything about TikTok but I have two thoughts about the tracker sudden involvement - the first, it reeks of desperation. Their numbers have been in a steady decline for a while now, whenever this has happened in the past they all of a sudden start a pod cast, start another youtube channel (but are so lazy they never stick with anything when it starts to teeter on the edge of making an effort). Second - could it be this is yet again them being phenomenally lazy? No editing for Miss "It Takes 12 Hours To Edit" and I need 14 hours sleep? Just a thought.
Plus with Tiktok it’s easy to get large views quickly yeah they are grasping right now to stay relevant.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.