The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought the pool party tok wasn't too bad (tiny trunks notwithstanding) but jesus christ that string cheese one made me want to curl up and die.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought they said they wouldn't go down the TikTok route? (Wishe they hadn't they not funny!)

Reactions: 4
Thought they said they wouldn't go down the TikTok route? (Wishe they hadn't they not funny!)
"You won't see park opening content on this channel"
"We won't be featuring our child here"
"We'll never buy a Tesla"
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok folks...it's August 1st and no replacement balloon for Jackpot. Bad parents!

No vlog yet so they are either rethinking the vlog after reading here or are going to trash it or perhaps reshoot/heavily edit it...imo

It's just so hard to keep up with all the past lies melding into the current content..you know imaginary friends pool party with kid Jackpot's age to a family vacation minus the family 😆🤣

I live in Fort Lauderdale. Had to mask up at Walmart yesterday. They told me I couldn't enter without one so I guess it will be getting serious in FL soon as masks go.

No vlog yet so they are either rethinking the vlog after reading here or are going to trash it or perhaps reshoot/heavily edit it...imo

It's just so hard to keep up with all the past lies melding into the current content..you know imaginary friends pool party with kid Jackpot's age to a family vacation minus the family 😆🤣

I live in Fort Lauderdale. Had to mask up at Walmart yesterday. They told me I couldn't enter without one so I guess it will be getting serious in FL soon as masks go.
So wait they didn’t post the hosted vacation video yet… that Stan is delusional

Reactions: 1
We were suppose to come to FL & go to universal with my husband’s family- cancelled cause his family is a pain. So glad, cause we found out after the fact they are also unvaccinated.
OMG try traveling with a boujee 17 niece and my brother who succumbs to all her needs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We were suppose to come to FL & go to universal with my husband’s family- cancelled cause his family is a pain. So glad, cause we found out after the fact they are also unvaccinated.
That had to have been a hard call to make but I respect your decision.

1627829629196.png

Last edited:
I hope these two idiots either commit to J****on having long hair or bleeping get his haircut. Stop waiting for the goddamned barber shop. With cases the way they are going and the greedy ass parks refusing to lower capacity again, I doubt we’ll see the barber shop reopen soon.

Reactions: 12
😂 Thank you. Another "Let me Google that for you..." moment. 😂
@Southpaw33 Just found this under TTT's latest video. Why can't this person look it up themselves? On, you know, the website of the place that they're going to next Monday? :unsure: 🤣 Gotta love clueless Tracker stans.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly
4 hours ago
looking for information regarding the mask policies put in place ..arriving next Monday...Pleas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Other random comments...

---Yes, because they are, indeed, working on "academics" with him... :rolleyes:

Angela Fisher
Angela Fisher
17 hours ago
As a preschool teacher, it really makes me happy how you guys are doing so well working with Jackson on his academics. He's gonna be kindergarten ready in no time!

---Because she's so overworked, I guess? Though, not sure what "attentional" work is?

Becca A
Becca A
1 day ago
Why don’t you guys hire an editor? It’s common practice on YouTube especially for channels your size. Jen does a good job it just feels like an unnecessary attentional work load for one person

---Hahaha - that'd be hilarious if J. became a mini-Draco. Look out, T&J. :devilish:

Alison Coelho
Alison Coelho
1 day ago
Bath time buddy..and I'm getting baby Draco Malfoy vibes. He's becoming his own little person. So cute!!

---Not going to happen, Jules.

J U L E S
J U L E S
1 day ago
Hey can you guys please cancel your trip to Hawaii? there are so many tourists visiting that people who actually live there have to limit their water use and tourists are taking up too much space that they are now parking on the highways.

---And finally, for laughs - 🤣

Kate Avedissian
Kate Avedissian
1 day ago
Your brows and hair look amazing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@Southpaw33 Just found this under TTT's latest video. Why can't this person look it up themselves? On, you know, the website of the place that they're going to next Monday? :unsure: 🤣 Gotta love clueless Tracker stans.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly
4 hours ago
looking for information regarding the mask policies put in place ..arriving next Monday...Pleas
That’s not only just lazy af but I mean come on people by now you should just know to take masks with you and have one on you at all times in case you go somewhere with a mask on policy. Why is common sense such a struggle for so many🙄

Reactions: 6

I went to a Walmart in Tampa on Friday and they had someone at the entrance asking if I wanted a mask. Nothing mandatory. Went to Ikea yesterday and it was only recommended.

Reactions: 2
Regarding the hair cut situation I really wondering how much difference there would be in views between ‘little boy has his hair cut at Disney barber shop’ and ‘little boy has his first hair cut at Disney barber shop’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.