The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn said they’d have to stay onsite to rope drop.

What? They live like what, 15 minutes away? Lazy bastards.

You could tell Tim was not happy about riding Small World. My husband hates Small World too, but he rides it because that’s what parents do. They do things they don’t like for their kids. What you wanna bet they won’t take Jackpot on it again for a long time.

Jenn and Tim have the palates of 2 year olds. Jackpot will surpass them pretty soon - hopefully.
Even if they were staying on site their sorry behinds wouldn't rope drop because they're lazy as hell

Reactions: 5
Jackson looks so hot and red in the Winnie the Pooh queue.. its so hot here today I’m staying in the house, I felt so sorry for him. Would’ve been a perfect pool day.

Also, Jenn not knowing the age you need a ticket from 🙄

Reactions: 6
Jackson looks so hot and red in the Winnie the Pooh queue.. its so hot here today I’m staying in the house, I felt so sorry for him. Would’ve been a perfect pool day.

Also, Jenn not knowing the age you need a ticket from 🙄
I wonder how that will work when they do have to start paying for Jackson to get into any of the parks. Their cheap asses probably won't wanna buy tickets/passes for him.

Reactions: 2
All they say during their “review” of the food they eat are “Delicious” and “refreshing.” And I don’t trust anyone that only gets burgers wherever they go.
I've been burned so many times by them on this. When we first moved to Florida I tried a few places off their glowing reviews. All were awful. 4 Rivers? Bland basic bbq. Tijuana Flats? Taco Bell is better. Chuy's? Only has a good margarita. Had the worst enchiladas ever there. I forget the others, but I learned quick that I have a very different idea of good food than them. For instance, were down in Fort Lauderdale tonight and I'm going to devour some raw oysters and my husband will also eat seafood because he doesn't eat like a child.

Reactions: 8
Wow go through the thread heare, I wake up in the morning (UK) and find there is about 20 pages to read lol

Reactions: 5
“Thank you for mentioning in the comments that I could get a coke slushy in the place I was standing directly in front of when I couldn’t find it in the last video” - Jenn Tracker, Disney Expert 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jenn said they’d have to stay onsite to rope drop.

What? They live like what, 15 minutes away? Lazy bastards.

You could tell Tim was not happy about riding Small World. My husband hates Small World too, but he rides it because that’s what parents do. They do things they don’t like for their kids. What you wanna bet they won’t take Jackpot on it again for a long time.

Jenn and Tim have the palates of 2 year olds. Jackpot will surpass them pretty soon - hopefully.
Would be a shame if they avoid riding small world for their own selfish reasons. For once Jackson actually looked happy and interested in what he was seeing on a ride.

So $9.50 isn’t worth it for 2 spring rolls, but throwing away 2 grand for an ugly Gucci sweater is? Also whatever became of the top of the range Kitchenaid mixer that was used twice??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always remember Jenn saying they don’t like Polite Pig, and that people who do must’ve never had good barbecue.

We loved it! Such good food and such a lot at quick service prices and watching the Disney springs world go by. Anyone else? Or have we only ever had bad barbecue 😂

Reactions: 12
I wonder how that will work when they do have to start paying for Jackson to get into any of the parks. Their cheap asses probably won't wanna buy tickets/passes for him.
I just assumed the the cash flush Trackers would just buy a third Platinum Pass

I've been burned so many times by them on this. When we first moved to Florida I tried a few places off their glowing reviews. All were awful. 4 Rivers? Bland basic bbq. Tijuana Flats? Taco Bell is better. Chuy's? Only has a good margarita. Had the worst enchiladas ever there. I forget the others, but I learned quick that I have a very different idea of good food than them. For instance, were down in Fort Lauderdale tonight and I'm going to devour some raw oysters and my husband will also eat seafood because he doesn't eat like a child.
Wait - Taco Bell is better than TF's? 🤣 😘 I love 'em both but TF's is much better quality and taste. Maybe it was what you ordered; I've been going to TF's for almost 20 years.

I also loooove Chuy's and 4 Rivers Beyond Burnt Ends is really good ;) 🤣

OMG do I have Tracker tastes!?!?? 🤣 Ohhhh NOOoOOOoooOOooOOo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m willing to bet they are writing off a whole
Lot more than that as “video production location” 🙄
I think so too - I know their McMansion isn't in their names... it was when first purchased but a short time later it was put in a trust. Not sure how all that works but I am thinking has something to do with taxes and loopholes?

I always remember Jenn saying they don’t like Polite Pig, and that people who do must’ve never had good barbecue.

We loved it! Such good food and such a lot at quick service prices and watching the Disney springs world go by. Anyone else? Or have we only ever had bad barbecue 😂
I liked what I got there at the time (though, at the time, it was only sides and dessert ;) ) Very friendly at the register.

Reactions: 3
Just suffered through their latest MK vid. You could cool all of North America with the amount of shade they were throwing at Disney.

Dear Disney - if you ever read here…please don’t throw these two dogs a bone ever again.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't try anything based off of their reviews. They have the palates of toddlers. If anything I'd try the things they tend to dislike as it is likely to taste better than the foods they claim taste so good lol

Reactions: 9

It is so good!!

Re: parental mistakes/fails (@antokymaan)
We all have made them. Huge difference between us and the Bojos is that we don’t film ourselves making them and publish it on the internet!

This is a gossip site. Most of us are here because we have been banned from making comments on the Bojos YT channel, FB and/or Instagram. We did like and watched TTT till their true colors as people came out.

Everyone here has their own POV, has a voice and should be respected for it, whether you agree or disagree with it.
Exactly and furthermore…I don’t think any of us have claimed to be perfect parents. I know I’ve made TONS of mistakes BUT I accepted advice/criticism when needed.

That’s where the Bojos fail MISERABLY. They are making LOADS of mistakes as most first time parents do but they REFUSE to listen to anything remotely negative. Instead you are immediately deleted, banned, and have about 50 rabid teenage stans nipping at your tits for forsaking the golden trio.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.