The Tim Tracker #179 I Love My Kids BUT....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the cart be a sort of saving money thing? I assume the other car they have has been declared off road so therefore isn't insured or taxed etc, what would a golf cart run at expense wise for tax, insurance etc

I realise it could also just be them flexing, but am wondering if maybe the cart is in general cheaper to run than a car an this way they have two things on the road without spending more than they want on two things

Reactions: 6
Could the cart be a sort of saving money thing? I assume the other car they have has been declared off road so therefore isn't insured or taxed etc, what would a golf cart run at expense wise for tax, insurance etc

I realise it could also just be them flexing, but am wondering if maybe the cart is in general cheaper to run than a car an this way they have two things on the road without spending more than they want on two things
Seems like something they'd rationalize. But unless it's dragged off to Ft. Wilderness seems like it's going to be a big fat waste of money. Maybe they're just going to start buying her golf carts like they bought J$ play cars/bikes.

Reactions: 8
Seems like something they'd rationalize. But unless it's dragged off to Ft. Wilderness seems like it's going to be a big fat waste of money. Maybe they're just going to start buying her golf carts like they bought J$ play cars/bikes.
That's true, an maybe giving them too much credit with thinking it was a money saver thing, it probably just is one of those "gin wants, gin gets" situations, I mean J is like that an the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Reactions: 6
So it's really sus to me that this is Day 3 of the cruise and the most that we've seen of their room is the top bunk bed and the back of the door.

An entire hour of this---I'll be doing a lot of skip skip skip.

If Tim walked .69 miles, he must have clocked it from his room? Everyone else I've seen, including us, clocked it at .42-.49 Or he did a little more walking around than everyone else.

I have no idea how you, especially with little kids who force you to get up early, you aren't showing up until after 10am to this. It makes no sense to me.

Hey there, Mike, how you doin?

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 3.13.16 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So it's really sus to me that this is Day 3 of the cruise and the most that we've seen of their room is the top bunk bed and the back of the door.

An entire hour of this---I'll be doing a lot of skip skip skip.
Do you think that Tim and Mike were in one room and Jenn, the kids, and the nanny in the other? And Tim would just go to their room to film when he needed to?
---

Something else that is weird…less than 30 seconds of breakfast footage. You heard Jenn say one sentence but she was not on camera and Tim didn’t show their food.
Tim also didn’t show Jenn when they went back to the room after breakfast but she did say a quick sentence again. Very odd that she didn’t make an appearance at breakfast or in the room because she goes on camera looking like fried tit all the time. Something happened that she wasn’t wanting to be on camera.
She’s shown from behind briefly walking in front of Tim, pretty close to him but later on, while they are still on the walkway, you can see her way up ahead with the nanny and the kids.

Once at lookout cay, you briefly see Mike and Tim has Jackson with him but no Jenn who is obviously off with the nanny and Oliver.

I’m guessing her and Tim were fighting and that’s why they didn’t interact. I’m 11 minutes in and Jenn has not been seen except from behind and she has not said more than two sentences.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So as far as the golf cart goes if she wants to drive it Publix or anywhere out of the neighborhood she probably can't with the traffic and I think there are specific specs that have to be met for a golf cart to go on a public road. I really don't know why they even bothered other than to flex to the neighbors and I doubt Christina Glass and the like care.

And the Volcano Bay thing that tracks. One of their stans told them OG would be okay with cotton down his ears so I'm sure that's what they are going to do if he's brought :rolleyes:. I still think they lied their ass off about the tubes.
First thing doc says is not to get water in the ears. Showers use a shower cap, to wash hair, put cotton in the ear. If they get water in there, they will get infected. They probably spent more time buying the golf cart than they did checking out after care for the buddy. Tim needs to GTFO of there with those snoop glasses at Volcano Bay. I hope he gets reported. He thinks he’s smart, and will keep trying for on ride footage at Uni, he needs to be kicked out of the park.

Reactions: 13
Do you think that Tim and Mike were in one room and Jenn, the kids, and the nanny in the other? And Tim would just go to their room to film when he needed to?
---

Something else that is weird…less than 30 seconds of breakfast footage. You heard Jenn say one sentence but she was not on camera and Tim didn’t show their food.
Tim also didn’t show Jenn when they went back to the room after breakfast but she did say a quick sentence again. Very odd that she didn’t make an appearance at breakfast or in the room because she goes on camera looking like fried tit all the time. Something happened that she wasn’t wanting to be on camera.
She’s shown from behind briefly walking in front of Tim, pretty close to him but later on, while they are still on the walkway, you can see her way up ahead with the nanny and the kids.

Once at lookout cay, you briefly see Mike and Tim has Jackson with him but no Jenn who is obviously off with the nanny and Oliver.

I’m guessing her and Tim were fighting and that’s why they didn’t interact. I’m 11 minutes in and Jenn has not been seen except from behind and she has not said more than two sentences.
I don't know what I think, really. I think something is up that all we've seen is that top bunk bed. All these cruises they've vlogged, we've never not seen their room. Even the disaster that it usually is, they've always showed Jenn in bed and the tit all over the counter area and J$ running all around. He's never filmed so tightly in the room before. Sus.

I skipped through almost all of this video. I was hoping I did not appear talking to the Cast Member about what a freak I thought Tim was. I'm safe!

What stood out to me most is, you don't see Jenn walking on the pier. You really don't see Jenn until lunch time. When Tim gets to the chair area, you can hear her saying "Oliver, Oliver" but you don't see her actually on camera until she's shoveling food in her mouth. Then she appears again suddenly in the water.

Strangest video ever. And I know, because I was there, it made it clear that they really didn't interact at all on this cruise.

Oh--and I can 1000% confirm that there was a sign for the SPICY chicken sandwich. I read it. And I asked the guy for a plain one because I'm a picky eater. I can also confirm---it was very good and quite spicy

Now I'm off to bleach my eyes. Oh and for you non-watchers....if I had to see it, so do you.
Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 3.28.02 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This is definitely a very separate vacation, no matter what is going on. I think Tim is obsessed with getting a lot of footage. He does a lot of his Tim wayfaring on the island in this video 🙄 So annoying.

Jackson is with the nanny once her start time comes. Jenn is in charge of Oliver. Just very separate.

Reactions: 15
Something deffo suss about the lack of room footage. There’s normally some stomach churning clips of that slob lying in bed putting on her best ‘mummy’ attempts to whichever sprog has been chucked on her to lie with.

I’m also so baffled by the volume of food not only they have been eating on the cruise (/all the time) but the fact Tim here even says they will go up for more. And this is just breakfast!

I’m totting that up to be approx 1500 cals for Tim and over 2000+ cals for J$ (there’s also 2 boxes of cereal off camera). Now I’m sure J$ didn’t eat it all but it’s still such an excessive amount of sugar for a child! One of those cakes alone will likely have more than his recommended daily allowance.

IMG_9585.jpeg
T
IMG_9584.jpeg

Then Tim gets 3 slices of pizza, a hot dog and fries at lunch AND an ice cream.

IMG_9586.jpeg

IMG_9587.jpeg
Then a few hours later goes for that huuuuuuge meal at Remy!?

HOW is that humanly possible.
And they can’t hide behind saying this is a ‘treat’ and effectively gaslighting anyone with a brain cell, (so anyone but their sycophantic, nut-job stans). Treats are fine, but even within that ‘treat’ there’s applying sensible limits. If not to protect their little bodies but to foster more positive relationships with food?

But no, they’ll keep presenting him with plates of chocolate breakfast pancake bites each morning (because it’s all he’ll eat right now…sorry WHAT. Why aren’t you being the adult here?!) and nuggies and fries for dinner. It’s called parenting you fucksticks, we all have to battle with our kids to eat a little better! This is just sheer negligence or fear of having no usable voog footage coz they DARED to say no to him 🤣

• Sick
  • Angry
A freaking hour. Jesus.

Cleaning/cooking today so I'll probably watch this halfway in bursts. So fun cleaning my carpet is more enthralling than this tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Most of the voog is Dim on his own and most of that filming booty butts. She-Manatee makes an appearance to eat at lunch and dinner and also goes in the water to find her sibling sea-witches in a hideous pink bathing suit with her jugs hanging out. Notice walking back to the ship after LHP Dim says it’s 4.30 and all aboard is 4.45. You can see behind him there’s nobody else he’s pretty much last back to the ship with staff walking behind him because he’s a selfish bleep. This whole cruise is separate holidays in 3 camps - dim and Manservant, J5D sometimes with da baby and Nanny Claws with OGB. Totally fucked up set up.

Reactions: 24
I’ll admit than Gin got me on that home vlog. I thought she might actually thank the viewers, but no, she just said “we did it”.
I’m sure it was discussed, but Ft Wilderness changed the golf cart rules, no outside rentals allowed.
They bought it from the company that supplied them on their “camp outs”. They probably got a good deal on Charlie, but I wouldn’t want to buy a used rental. I can already hear the complaining, “you guyz we bought a golf cart driven by a thousand different people who didn’t know what they were doing and now it keeps breaking down”.

Reactions: 11
Day late dollar short. I watched piles of these sorta videos 10 days ago! I spotted Mike too and then took a break for my brain cells to replenish.

Reactions: 9
Just booked a heck of a deal on a confirmed DVC reservation for Labor Day week. Don't worry I won't be as inept as the Slackers were when they stayed at the BWV.
Screenshot_20240622_155542_Disney World.jpg

Something deffo suss about the lack of room footage. There’s normally some stomach churning clips of that slob lying in bed putting on her best ‘mummy’ attempts to whichever sprog has been chucked on her to lie with.

I’m also so baffled by the volume of food not only they have been eating on the cruise (/all the time) but the fact Tim here even says they will go up for more. And this is just breakfast!

I’m totting that up to be approx 1500 cals for Tim and over 2000+ cals for J$ (there’s also 2 boxes of cereal off camera). Now I’m sure J$ didn’t eat it all but it’s still such an excessive amount of sugar for a child! One of those cakes alone will likely have more than his recommended daily allowance.

View attachment 3010827T
View attachment 3010828

Then Tim gets 3 slices of pizza, a hot dog and fries at lunch AND an ice cream.

View attachment 3010830
View attachment 3010841Then a few hours later goes for that huuuuuuge meal at Remy!?

HOW is that humanly possible.
And they can’t hide behind saying this is a ‘treat’ and effectively gaslighting anyone with a brain cell, (so anyone but their sycophantic, nut-job stans). Treats are fine, but even within that ‘treat’ there’s applying sensible limits. If not to protect their little bodies but to foster more positive relationships with food?

But no, they’ll keep presenting him with plates of chocolate breakfast pancake bites each morning (because it’s all he’ll eat right now…sorry WHAT. Why aren’t you being the adult here?!) and nuggies and fries for dinner. It’s called parenting you fucksticks, we all have to battle with our kids to eat a little better! This is just sheer negligence or fear of having no usable voog footage coz they DARED to say no to him 🤣
Either they are only filming and taking what few bites they film or he def has ED bec that is a tit ton of food. Binge and purge maybe. Could be the point of his bathroom visits. I think they are throwing most away

Reactions: 9
Tim holding Oliver, who has no floaties or life jacket, in water that’s too deep to stand in (33:33):
IMG_2525.jpeg
IMG_2526.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.