The Tim Tracker #179 I Love My Kids BUT....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scribble guy at least draws his own cartoon people (probably), but I bet they paid the others to make Canva shirts. 😂 Whomever suggested Fiverr might not be wrong.
To not even change the colours or fonts though!?! So lazy!
Honestly, I could make these cheaper than they are selling them, with hardly any work involved from a direct print company.

Also, legally can you even use Canva free presets for stuff you are selling?? It’s not even pro presets??

Reactions: 8
I'm not familiar with the roads around their subdivision, but here, you can drive a golf cart on any road, I think the speed limit has to be 40mph or less and the golf cart has to have lights/seatbelts and be registered. Our Publix parking lots are full of golf carts. Local restaurants too. They go through the Starbucks drive through even. All of our shopping/restaurants are outside the individual community gates. It's even worse on AMI, there are more golf carts than cars sometimes, but that's because there is a major parking problem.

I definitely don't understand their need for one though. They're never home. Although I suspect in their minds they think---well if we get a golf cart, we'll be happy and stay home. If we make $100,000 in outdoor renovations, we'll be happy with just staying home. But we've already seen that isn't the case. I imagine there are plans for OG Buddy to go to the public school and that will be Jenn's big flex, to pick him up in the golf cart. It's not something cool or special though....I'm guessing everyone in that neighborhood does that.
Such a culture shock - I live in a mid sized city, in view of Manhattan, no golf carts here although we have a rich people’s golf course 😩 Those things would be run off the road here, it’s not safe riding bicycles either (or walking for that matter). They’re asses, they will pee that money away faster than they acquired it. Maybe Timmy will buy a boat next 🛶

Reactions: 4
With all the talk here about Jenn’s penis toes, I have to give Molly props for blurring her feet. I don’t know why she does, but Jenn could learn from her for sure.
Shes said in the past she not giving anybody free foot footage

I’ve felt that with J5D’s ever expanding tush/body that she was on her way to a scooter utilization.

THIS is her scooter!
And she won’t have to worry about outgrowing the scooter seat, as the golf cart is a bench seat.
That just means that no one else can ride in the front with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_3963.jpg

I was on the Kyle Pallo thread this morning and this ad appeared. Fanka could be the official pants of Tim Tracker and Jenn Tracker!

By the way, the Kyle Pallo thread really got interesting yesterday because another vlogger named Louis McClung did an expose on Kyle's racist, homophobic burner accounts on Twitter X.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So as far as the golf cart goes if she wants to drive it Publix or anywhere out of the neighborhood she probably can't with the traffic and I think there are specific specs that have to be met for a golf cart to go on a public road. I really don't know why they even bothered other than to flex to the neighbors and I doubt Christina Glass and the like care.

And the Volcano Bay thing that tracks. One of their stans told them OG would be okay with cotton down his ears so I'm sure that's what they are going to do if he's brought :rolleyes:. I still think they lied their ass off about the tubes.

So as far as the golf cart goes if she wants to drive it Publix or anywhere out of the neighborhood she probably can't with the traffic and I think there are specific specs that have to be met for a golf cart to go on a public road. I really don't know why they even bothered other than to flex to the neighbors and I doubt Christina Glass and the like care.
Maybe we can find answers here:
https://www.theticketclinic.com/blog/are-golf-carts-legal-on-public-roads-in-florida/#:~:text=A%20golf%20cart%20doesn't,of%2030%20mph%20or%20less.

Any golf carts that go between 20 and 25 mph and are driven on streets where the speed limit is 35 mph or less must be registered, titled, insured and operated by a licensed driver, according to FLHSMV, which defines them as low-speed vehicles (LSV).

Additionally, under Florida state law, if one is driven outside of these approved areas, it must have all of the same appropriate registrations and safety equipment in working order just like a regular car. This includes headlights, brake lights and a license plate and a bright orange “safety triangle.”

I seriously doubt that they have any of the bolded items in place, as yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually read something similar to that last night. I debated about linking it only because I didn't want to give the Super Manatee Reader an easier time finding tit. I'm assuming they did not get a low speed vehicle and that Charlie is just a regular golf cart. My guess is she'll either drive where she's not suppose to or J$ will get a hold of it and commit a Stephanie Tanner

• Haha
But why the attachment to "Charlie"? The Bojos have no ties to Clearwater. They certainly aren't artists or role models for their community. If anything, it's totally disrespectful to Charlie for these Smore people to sell the namesake golf cart to these two losers.
They were probably just told the cart is named Charlie and know nothing of the back story. Boat wanting Tim probably thinks it is bad luck to rename a golf cart like it is a ship.

Reactions: 7
Happy Birthday Quasi 🥳

All jokes aside about Jenn ....
There's something mentally, actually mentally wrong with the woman.

Highlight of her life a second hand golf cart, seriously?!

2 children she absolutely regrets having, to the point its plain to see the act she puts on for the camera rolling.

She will avoid them and be at her happiest as soon as they are not around her.

The manic laughing at nothing....nutcase!

The manic buying the most random shite to fill the void of how much she actually hates her life, buying a golf cart, over priced pans, the harry styles biggest fan crap she went on with that she no longer even mentions, the ridiculously ill fitting clothes and the astonishing amount of food to uses to fill the void.

The laziness of a fuckin sloth.

The woe is me if she has to actually do anything like maybe mind her kid over the summer holidays and cook a dinner ... totally unable to do simple tasks!

She's nuts, the whole situation is fuckin nuts.
Yes exactly this. It's not exactly right that I make mental health judgments about her since I am not a professional but it's pretty obvious she is not well. Those random laughs,especially the ones at the beginning of a vlog are creepy. I think I started to notice the very subtle weirdness of her with those quick Jackson kisses. Also she keeps changing her habits....such as i haven't heard the ha ha ha ummmm as much lately. They absolutely keep buying things for the void and someday it's going to all come crashing down because clearly, as we have seen from their new merchandise....they don't know wtf they are doing. They are also going to get lazier and start to have health issues. If these people charged them for those 5 minute Canva designs and also Mike ripping them off for the "website" that tells me Mr New York Investment guy might be doing the same and they don't even know yet.

Yes exactly this. It's not exactly right that I make mental health judgments about her since I am not a professional but it's pretty obvious she is not well. Those random laughs,especially the ones at the beginning of a vlog are creepy. I think I started to notice the very subtle weirdness of her with those quick Jackson kisses. Also she keeps changing her habits....such as i haven't heard the ha ha ha ummmm as much lately. They absolutely keep buying things for the void and someday it's going to all come crashing down because clearly, as we have seen from their new merchandise....they don't know wtf they are doing. They are also going to get lazier and start to have health issues. If these people charged them for those 5 minute Canva designs and also Mike ripping them off for the "website" that tells me Mr New York Investment guy might be doing the same and they don't even know yet.
I'm thinking the "therapist" is also ripping them off as well because she seems worse since the beginning of the year.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.