The Tim Tracker #179 I Love My Kids BUT....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really was one of the fastest threads we ever had.

Last thread @xmasbdaygirl probably won MVP on the Tim Tracker thread for a year for all the tea she dropped (which was way more than J5D dropped this weekend). Some highlights included:
  • Dim having extreme tiny dick energy at trivia and being a sore loser. This being evident in the first cruise video they dropped as well,
  • Jenn staring at a Carnival Cruise ship all day like she stares at the laundry and ignoring Da Baby. Apparently, when Dim went to pick up his oldest baby she didn't help Daddy pickup after herself and just stared at him like he was the ship.
  • Nanny Claws pulling her weight and then some to the point I almost feel bad for calling her Nanny Claws since clearly she's the only one who gives a tit about J$ and kept him from having a meltdown at the baby race.
  • Dim being creepy with the characters and in those horrid glasses.
  • Mike pretty much playing the role of J4D for most of this trip.
  • Jenn trying to throw Da Baby to the sharks are or at least going out in the ocean with him without him having a life jacket and being nude part of the time.
  • Other vloggers behaving themselves and interacting with the J4D awkwardly and it's probably not because of the chicken.
  • Dim letting his kid run into random strangers, cutting in line, and not even saying excuse us because he has small dick energy.
  • Mike and Jess running to get Dim mid pirate night for something that seemed like an emergency (likley J4D making demands) and Dim being like man tell her to take some Xanex I just want a shot of Donald's ass.
I probably forgot a lot. But it was a lot of tea.

And to Jenn and all the Tiffany Anns of the world all I have to say
giphy.gif

And now the Trackers are posting their coverage and the stans of course are acting like Jenn is about her life: clueless. The first cruise voog was very Dim centric complete with creepy hat and him bitching about how bad the light menu was. J4D was more or less a background character in this particular installment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Someone is being defensive tonight I see...Tattle has her rattled again (loved that old thread title by the way).
Yep, she's replying to quite a few comments. Looks like she needs the engagement after they failed their mission to post 5 vids whilst on vacation.

Oh look someone who couldn't read Xmas disclaimer :rolleyes: At least we know the stans are aware of the tea.
View attachment 3001021
Ah yes, the old standby "living in our parents basement" :rolleyes: They forgot to mention how jealous we are.

If this person is such a fan of the Trackers then why are they even reading here? I know a lot of these people feel they are doing the Lord's work by running and tattling to Jen, but come one idiots, they are never going to reward you for it. They don't care about you.

I actually think some of them do question some of their behavior, but then get super defensive because they don't actually want to be right. It's like they invested too much in being a fan so instead of waking up to smell the truth they double down and support them even more. It's insane.

Reactions: 34
It always baffles me that this family makes a comfortable living and all they have to do is film themselves on vacation. There is no riveting information, no expert editing, no inside scoop. Literally just watching a random family on vacation, eating and sleeping with their kids faces zoomed into it. And they get paid big bucks! Personally, I would never put my family life on the internet like they have, sacrificing my child’s safety and privacy for money. But wow, sometimes it just amazes me. #homemovies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It always baffles me that this family makes a comfortable living and all they have to do is film themselves on vacation. There is no riveting information, no expert editing, no inside scoop. Literally just watching a random family on vacation, eating and sleeping with their kids faces zoomed into it. And they get paid big bucks! Personally, I would never put my family life on the internet like they have, sacrificing my child’s safety and privacy for money. But wow, sometimes it just amazes me. #homemovies
As a Brit who doesn't get to visit the parks as often as I'd like, I used to find the videos interesting and useful, like the resort tours and stuff like that. As I've gone more and more (20 trips in 12 years now) I don't need to look for this kinda info so stopped watching TTT.

Looking now at what the channel has become, and them now having a family, you are totally right! It's just nothing, there is no content of use. They don't have personalities, it's not interesting at all. I can't imagine why someone new to the Disney Parks scene would choose to watch this channel as looking for information or getting and ideas on how to tour the parks.

Reactions: 31
As a Brit who doesn't get to visit the parks as often as I can't imagine why someone new to the Disney Parks scene would choose to watch this channel as looking for information or getting and ideas on how to tour the parks.
Seems to be right - they’re picking up new subscribers at a glacial pace.

Reactions: 5
This is Saturday’s tea.
I hope you don’t mind, Xmas, but I copied your text so I could read the tea in one place.
I decided to share it here.
It is not every single thing said and does not include photos.
It begins on pg. 14. of #178 - Xmas is Starting Now, for those that want to read the spilled tea in its entirety.

Xmas in June

I'm going to start with a disclaimer for the lurkers/newcomers. I booked this cruise when it was first announced. It was a 7 night Inaugural Lighthouse Point cruise with a stop at Castaway Cay and Nassau. This was my 18th Disney Cruise. So, we cruise Disney. A lot. This is my 6th cruise in 2 years. I DID NOT book this cruise because I thought the Trackers would sail on it. It didn't even occur to me that they would be on it until a few months before sailing. Even then, I figured they were on the DVC cruise with The Holy Moly. We are a family of all adults, so I thought, even if we were on the same sailing, that we wouldn't see them. I'm an early riser. We don't spend a lot of time in the pool/kid's splash pad area. I thought I would maybe see Tim recording at the deck parties and big events. I was wrong.

I was to be clear here: I NEVER followed them if I saw them. I NEVER tried to find them. I NEVER looked around to see if they were around me. For some bleeping weird reason, they were just always where I was. If they weren't were I was at any given moment, one of them showed up. Towards the end of the cruise, I was convinced that they were actually stalking me. Kidding, but maybe not.

Again, for clarity: I NEVER approached them. I NEVER spoke to them, although this one time, I do not know how I had enough self control to not go off. Even when seated very close to them, I did not look in their direction. I did not engage them. I did not take photos or video, with the exception of when we were all in very large crowds. I also did not record the children. I could have. I could have a million times. But, unlike Tim, I have morals and will not exploit someone else's child.

About me: I am an introvert who hates interacting with people but I absolutely love to people watch, if that makes sense. I could sit on a bench at the Magic Kingdom for 12 hours and just watch people. They posts I make going forward will be about my observations while I was on this cruise.

I'm going to start with the Diaper Dash. I will fully admit, this was the lowest point for me and I felt wrong watching them here. I will also admit, I went to the Diaper Dash because my curiosity got the best of me and I really want to know if they were going to have Da Baby compete again. Even though he is walking--I wouldn't put anything past them. For those of you who haven't seen a DD, like everyone on the ship come out for it, it's adorable. So, we got there and I look down and there's Tim, holding Da Baby. Nanny is sitting in front of him and J$ is sitting in between her legs. Her body is enveloping his, that's the best way I can describe it. She's a smaller girl and her body is completely surrounding his. No Jenn. J$ is sitting there an his hands and fingers are going a mile a minute. He's rubbing his fingers together. He's rubbing his hands together. He's doing that finger posturing that we've seen him doing in the car on a few occasions. Nanny is getting tighter and tighter around him (if that makes sense). J$ is rubbing his head, he's rubbing his ears. He's visibily uncomfortable. All the other kids are sitting, just sitting. The race hasn't started yet, so it's not loud-loud but there are a ton of people so there is a lot of background noise.

So at one point, J$ squirms away from Nanny and starts swinging that blue velvet rope in front of him. The rope is swinging, swinging harder, swinging harder....the posts are swinging now. I say--loudly---is someone going to stop him? That pole is going to fall on someone. Like she heard me (she didn't) Nanny scoops him back into her---he wasn't sitting ON her lap but moreso in between her legs, where her legs were wrapped around him. J$ didn't like this. I do not know what she said to him, or if she said anything (I was upstairs) but he started smacking himself, with both hands on the sides of his head. Like clapping with his head in between. He did it maybe 3-4-5 times? Nanny quickly grabbed both his hands and squeezed him tightly. This calmed him down. I'm telling you guys---I'm not a religious person at all---this girl was send by some higher power for this kid.

So now, Jenn shows up. She sits next to Tim, but doesn't say anything to J$. At all. He doesn't look at her either. Literally no recognition or communication at all. Tim hands off Da Baby to Jenn and starts bleeping around with his glasses. You can see the light when he's taking a photo/video. It's bright. But I was watching closely. He's taking pics/video of Da Baby. J$ is acting like he's not even part of that same family. Tim pulls out the big ass, fuzzy ball camera and shoves it in Da Baby's face. Da Baby grabs the lens and Tim is PISSED. YOU GO LITTLE GUY!!!!!

So the lights go down, the colored lights start shining and Tim starts hitting his glasses. I'm assuming that the darkness/crazy lighting effects did not work well with the creeper glasses because Tim quickly got up and moved clear across the room.

My two cents: They do know about J$ issues. They brought Jess back because she handles him well. Tim and Jenn do not handle him well. They give in to him because it's easier for them. But, I'm going to give Tim and Jenn a tad bit of credit here---they do a phenomenal job showing J$ good side in the videos. This must be a challenge for them. They for certain only show him at his absolute best and that could be why it takes so bleeping long to edit some of these videos.

Back to the DD---I'm really anxious to see how he exploits these children. It was a really good DD as the children were super uncooperative. In the first race, this little girl crawled big circles in the middle of the mat while the other babies didn't move at all. She was adorable. The second round, this one baby tried to climb the stairs.

The winner of it all---stood up and walked away after collecting his prize. To which the entire crowd started screaming CHEATER. Loudly. The cruise director hypes up the Diaper Dash and talks about how if your kid walks you can't compete. They made a huge deal about the no walking rule during the race constantly. I want to see how Tim spins this---if he mentions it at all.

OK.....that's the end of Chapter 1

unknown.gif

Sip on that for a while.

I'm going to tell my Peter story next because really, it was a highlight for me. I have a huge amount of respect for him. He's humble. He doesn't know everything. He's genuinely interested in what people say. I had mentioned something to him on our first LHP day, about something we did. Then I saw him again on our second LHP and he stopped me to ask me some more questions, asked where he could see that. He totally knows who I am if he were to read here.

1f602.png

So we were in a trivia, a very, very, very crowded trivia. Peter/Kitra and Adrian were there. There was an older woman (like 70s) seated near them who noticed the cameras....she says to Peter---are you from The DIS? Peter kind of chuckled and said no, I wish I was! Older lady said oh, do you make videos and Peter says--yes, we make videos on YouTube of our travels. Old lady says---oooh, I want to watch, tell me where I can see them. The Peter goes----if you like Disney World videos, you need to watch HIS channel (points to Adrian)---it's Theme Park Express. His videos are really good, you're going to enjoy them.

To me, it was a kind moment because he could have plugged his own channel. He didn't have to mention Adrian at all, Adrian wasn't talking to the lady.

Watching them both over the past week, their filming was completely unnoticeable. They are very methodical about what/when they record where Tim just holds the camera and records everything. Tim is a guy walking around recording. Peter/Adrian are guys who are walking around, enjoying things and then pick up their camera for a shot occasionally.

OK. Next up (these are not in chronological order).....I'll call this one: How I met J$

This is Nassau day....Day 4. Up until this point in the cruise, I had not seen Jenn. By now, y'all have seen my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!! post. This day I just kept bumping into Jenn and Nanny over and over again. Jenn was camped out next to the drink station most of the day. Every time I walked past there, she was with O and Nanny and J were no where to be seen. Nanny was in the pool/splash pad with J$. I also posted the pic of Tim/Mike/Peter/Kitra/Rae/Jun down on the dock. We've since learned Tim and Mike went off to see Deezy.

OK. So I went up to the drink station to get myself a drink. For those of you who have never sailed DCL, I took a photo of the drink station. This is the soda side. The backside is coffee. Jenn was positioned on the opposite side of where this photo was taken, next to the coffee, facing the water, for most of the day. This pic wasn't taken at the time of this interaction....so don't come at me for accuracy.

So I'm walking up to the drink stand.....stick my right hand out to grab one of those cups....ooof....my knees....it's a kid grabbing the cup that I was about to grab. WTF kid, why you running at my old lady knees like that!!!!! I made a slight audible sound, was ready to go off and....it's J$. From behind I hear Tim's voice. J$---you can have Vitamin Water or Lemonade. Remember, not soda, what do you want? J$ plows into me again. Now I'm standing there, cup in hand and Tim cuts in front of me to get to the ice. No excuse me. No J$ you bumped into this (very nice) lady, apologize. Nothing. Crickets. And when I mean I used every ounce of strength that I had to not completely go off on them.

So--I'm still going back and forth. Developmentally disabled in some way, isn't aware of his surroundings, was focused on getting his drink, didn't even realize he plowed into me.....or brat? But you know who is a brat? Tim. Because as the parent, his ass should have apologized for his child and corrected his behavior and allowed me to get my drink first. (This happened before I saw the head hitting/finger posturing DD)

So---if you've never been on DCL, in the middle of where this drink stand is, is the giant TV with movies playing. Oh look, Emperors New Groove is on Funnel Vision....my new favorite movie. It is a good movie. So I plant my ass in a chair right there and I've never been so interested in a movie in my life.

Tim is back from Nassau (I didn't know he had left the ship at the time) and he's here to collect his family. Nanny must have returned to her room. Mike is not around. The negative energy here---you can feel it a mile away. Tim is cleaning up the chair area where Jenn had spent her day. Picking up the baby's toys and whatever crap they had all over the chairs. Jenn is literally standing there watching him. J$ is whining about something (couldn't hear, I was watching his body language) and drinking his drink. Tim is THROWING the towels . Bringing them to the towel bin. Shoving them in the bin. Moving the stroller. I don't want to use the word violent but he's tidying up with force. Jenn is still literally standing there watching him. No words. Just staring. No verbal communication. No assistance. They walked away together.

Over the 7 days on the ship, this is the first of 3 instances where I saw them all 4 of them, together. The others were the Diaper Dash and the whatever party thing in the lobby where J$ was rolling around on the carpet. I never actually saw Tim and Jenn speak to each other. After the past week, I truly believe they only interact when the camera is on. I also think Tim is a dick, but Jenn is a bleep for just standing there while Tim cleaned up her crap. There was no reason why, if Tim had picked up J$, Jenn couldn't clean up her own area, take Da Baby and go to the room.

Edited to add: This was the story from when I posted that he cannot stand her. Truth is, they probably can't stand each other. The only interactions they have are the ones we see in the videos.

I guess we will find out when the vids get posted and if she got the wine at Remy.

I really can't describe it, but that girl is not happy. She has this constant look on her face like she's smelling sour milk. That's the best way I can describe it. It's like a look of constant disgust. Someone earlier asked---she looks rough. Her skin is bad and she's constantly disheveled. Maybe she forgot her hairbrush again? I already posted the pics, but the backstraps on her bathing suits have to hurt her. Maybe that's the look--pain from the suit straps?

Most interesting to me is, as many times as I saw Tim and Jenn that one day, I never, not even once, saw them interacting with other people. I'm not a people person and found myself talking to random people on the beach, on the nature path, just sitting somewhere. I never saw either of them talking to other people, even cast members. Again, that's not saying they didn't interact with a soul---I just never saw it. And the day I saw them walking right past me on Castaway Cay, there were a ton of kids in the water there and moms and babies (with life vests on) and she didn't say a word to a soul.

Confession time: I said earlier that I did not see Jenn interact with anyone aside from Nanny and Mike. Well...that wasn't entirely true. This story is one from Castaway Cay day. I had already shared that we basically ate lunch with them because they sat right next to where we were sitting. I shared that Tim sat with O while everyone else got food and then left as soon as they all returned----to go watch the booty butts we learned.

Well, we left the eating area, went back to the beach for a bit and then decided to call it a day. So we're walking down the main CC path and Peter and Kitra are walking behind us. We're walking....here comes Jenn holding a totally naked Baby O. Just walking on the path. I have no idea where they were headed to. They were past the bathroom and past the eating area. And her face when she saw Kitra---panic? terror? fear? Eyes widened. I can't describe it, but it was not her sour milk face. It was clear that they had not seen each other yet on the cruise. I know Peter/Kitra saw Tim because I watched them talk on the dock in Nassau (Tuesday). CC was Wednesday. Kitra's spoke first and voice was crazy high and squeaky---Hi! How ARE you? Then she said another Hi, which I'm assuming was to O. Jenn mumbled something like good and kept on walking with her naked baby. I wanted so badly to say something to Kitra...but I didn't want to blow my cover.

There is no love there.

1f602.png

This story is from Pirate Night. This is the same night as Nassau day. The same day I first say Nanny, made my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!!! post. Same day as me meeting J$, Tim heaving towels and cleaning up Jenn's mess. This was a bleeping day.

And I have no idea what actually happened here, I'm just going to report my observation.

On Pirate Night there is a big deck party at, I think it started at 10:15. So we're on the top deck, deck 12, starboard side, where the fireworks are. I don't really care about the dancing and whatnot on the stage. So we're standing there. Peter/Kitra/Adrian/Koda are right there with us. Everyone is having a great time. Tim walks through. He didn't acknowledge any of them, walked right past. And it wasn't crowded-crowded at this point, but there was a fair amount of people. There's no way that he didn't see the other vloggers. They got a little gossipy after he walked by. I wasn't close enough to hear.

So Tim walked up closer to where the stage was, same deck as all of us. A few minutes later....Nanny and Mike come RUNNING. Like full speed running, weaving in and out of the people towards Tim. I initially thought they were kids just running. Nope. Mike and Nanny. They ran ahead to where Tim was...that was out of my sight. About 4-5 minutes later. They came walking back. Slowly. They stopped almost directly in front of me. Mike turned around, said something to Nanny. She shrugged her shoulders. They walked away.

There was some sort of drama that night. I had convinced myself in my head she had read my THERE IS A NANNY post, but there is no way that I could ever be sure of what actually happened.

I have one more story left. And a lot more laundry.

OK last story...this happened at one of the trivias, Movie Quote Trivia. Of course, I was in my seat for at least 5 minutes when Tim and Mike walked in. This was an adult only trivia and was hosted by a guy named Declan. Declan is a funny guy and if you've cruised with him before, you know he has the personality to host night time events on a Disney cruise. So they showed a quote on the screen and you had to write down the movie title. There was a range of movies--Mrs. Doubtfire...Goodfellas...Shawshank Redemption...Saw...it was all over the place. The room was very crowded as most trivias were on this cruise. There were a few tables with guys who, every time Declan said something, they'd come back with some sort of comment/wise crack. Tim did not like this. Every person in the room was laughing. Like pee your pants kind of laughing at some points because Declan was playing off what the guys were saying and it was going back and forth and people were yelling out stuff. It was all kind of PG13, not offensive at all, but it was an adult event. Tim looked like he was at a funeral. He did not like that these folks were getting attention. He also didn't like that a lot of people knew the answers and he did not. Stone faced the entire time. It gave a glimpse of the real Tim when there are other males in the picture.

This was also the same trivia when I was walking out one guy said to his friend: Did you see Tim Tracker sitting over there? And the friend said---Yea, he's a dick.

That's the end of my list folks. I'm anxious for when these vlogs come out because I'm sure they will showcase a side of the cruise that I didn't see with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The "living in our parents basement" comment from their Stan I find humorous especially since that's what I imagine for some of them that make the creepy comments about the Slackers & their kids. The types of people that will never take off their rose colored glasses & see them for the liars that they are. I'm curious about the stans that were on the cruise with them & took pics with them. Did they not see the nanny, Mike or the non-interaction of Dim & Gin?

Reactions: 18
The "living in our parents basement" comment from their Stan I find humorous especially since that's what I imagine for some of them that make the creepy comments about the Slackers & their kids. The types of people that will never take off their rose colored glasses & see them for the liars that they are. I'm curious about the stans that were on the cruise with them & took pics with them. Did they not see the nanny, Mike or the non-interaction of Dim & Gin?
I can't quote the comment from the other thread, so I'm quoting yours. This is how you know these stans are either very young or very stupid. Common sense would dictate that if I (the stalker) didn't have a job or lived in my parent's basement, I would not be sailing on a premium priced cruise. That's seriously the dumbest comment ever.

If you want to play that way, I assure all the stans, my home is bigger (and nicer and cleaner) than the Bojos. We do not have a basement, but we do have a fabulous outdoor kitchen, much nicer than the Bojos, and we can use it without burning the house down. The 4 of us drive nicer cars than the Bojos, including Jenn's coveted Bronco (my kids each have one). We've even been on more cruises than the Bojos, plus have traveled to a lot of other places outside of the Disney bubble. So stay in your lane, stans, your stupidity is showing.

I'm heading back down to the basement now. Hopefully one of my parents bring me some breakfast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I can't quote the comment from the other thread, so I'm quoting yours. This is how you know these stans are either very young or very stupid. Common sense would dictate that if I (the stalker) didn't have a job or lived in my parent's basement, I would not be sailing on a premium priced cruise. That's seriously the dumbest comment ever.

If you want to play that way, I assure all the stans, my home is bigger (and nicer and cleaner) than the Bojos. We do not have a basement, but we do have a fabulous outdoor kitchen, much nicer than the Bojos, and we can use it without burning the house down. The 4 of us drive nicer cars than the Bojos, including Jenn's coveted Bronco (my kids each have one). We've even been on more cruises than the Bojos, plus have traveled to a lot of other places outside of the Disney bubble. So stay in your lane, stans, your stupidity is showing.

I'm heading back down to the basement now. Hopefully one of my parents bring me some breakfast.
This is so not my personality in real life but it just makes we want to go over there and comment…

IMG_4194.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They have to know there was a Tattler on board, there's no way they would reply that they brought a nanny otherwise
credit to @bumpire for post in last thread
ee.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Will we get Day 2 today? That is our first day at sea.

Before we really get going on these cruise vids, does anyone want to guess how many eggies Jenn consumes on this 7 night cruise? My guess is 4 dozen eggs. I saw eggs benedict in some form on the Cabanas buffet just about every single day. Add on a 3 egg omelette, plus a scoop of scrambled eggs, we're talking 7-8 eggs per breakfast.

They have to know there was a Tattler on board, there's no way they would reply that they brought a nanny otherwise
credit to @bumpire for post in last threadView attachment 3001503
I think she knows she has to be really careful about how much she lies in these videos. If I've inspired Jenn to be honest in their vids, I consider myself a hero.

I'm actually shocked that she didn't just delete this comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
1718713088765.png

Doesn't Dim/Ginn know just saying a blanket "Thanks to X for inviting us out" isn't a proper disclosure?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ginn in cabanas next year. “Excuse me, where are the eggies and shrimpies?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, stans of the Trackerverse, we’re all very grateful that @xmasbdaygirl was able to leave her parents’ basement long enough to turn Tattle into Boston Harbor.
IMG_5602.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That first cruise vid opened with Admiral Asshole in his confederate hat and went downhill from there. The extreme close up of Dim's face during trivia for a long time made me sick. What a piece of tit in all his hillbilly glory.

Reactions: 31
Will we get Day 2 today? That is our first day at sea.

Before we really get going on these cruise vids, does anyone want to guess how many eggies Jenn consumes on this 7 night cruise? My guess is 4 dozen eggs. I saw eggs benedict in some form on the Cabanas buffet just about every single day. Add on a 3 egg omelette, plus a scoop of scrambled eggs, we're talking 7-8 eggs per breakfast.

I think she knows she has to be really careful about how much she lies in these videos. If I've inspired Jenn to be honest in their vids, I consider myself a hero.

I'm actually shocked that she didn't just delete this comment.
I’m shocked she put in writing on the internet that their friend came with them. If they use the room as a write off that could be proof of tax fraud if audited.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.