The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to add from the last thread, I cannot stand people who make fun of people’s spelling mistakes. He who can barely write or speak one language is making of fun of someone who knows multiple languages.

I also think they are equally assholes in the marriage. It would be fine if they hadn’t brought two innocent children into it.

Reactions: 37
This will probably be the fastest thread ever.

TLDR: Trackers posted shit but @xmasbdaygirl is already bringing the tea and we haven't eveng otten the tea yet. All the happy go lucky we're a normal loving family stuff is shit and they took Mike and likely Jess (Nanny Claws) along with them for the ride.

Dim waiting for booty butts

Jenn

OG:

Oliver

Reactions: 38
100% agree. These yokels can barely speak English and they feel superior to these workers who are multilingual, multicultural, and are out here working hard so that these assholes can make fun of a spelling mistake? Cunts.

Reactions: 34
Tim does it because he subconsciously feels bad about himself and his lack of abilities. He certainly has not mastered a second language. Heck, the English language seems to provide him enough of a challenge.

Reactions: 26
Let’s be honest, Tim has precious little he can feel superior about so when he finds something he’s on it like flies on (or food at Lighthouse Point)

Reactions: 27
If anything, I hope this either lessens their usage of their stupid "Christmas is starting now" or at the least, whenever they say it, they are reminded of that wonderful person who has exposed the real side of the Trackers.

Reactions: 37
Tim does it because he subconsciously feels bad about himself and his lack of abilities. He certainly has not mastered a second language. Heck, the English language seems to provide him enough of a challenge.
He also does it because he’s racist and xenophobic. He completely strikes me as the kind of guy who pats himself on the back for promoting Black Brew Bros coffee, but if a POC did something to him to make him feel wronged (if only in his own head), the first insult out of his mouth, even if he restrained himself by only muttering it under his breath, would be something like “go back to where you came from”.

I’ve encountered plenty of Dims (and Ginn’s - she’s made her own microaggressive remarks) who really think they’re not racist because they’re not overt like dudes who march around with tiki torches, but won’t hesitate to use your ethnicity and skin color as the first thing they attack if they feel you wronged them.

Reactions: 24
First, I’m so honored to have my own Tattle thread. I feel the love.

So I’m in this room trying to kill some time before the next trivia—I already won once today. There’s this thing called Sarge Says. It’s Sarge from Toy Story and some soldiers basically playing Simon says and they are looking for something, it’s a giant crayon. This room is full of kids and their parents, having fun. J$ would seriously love this. They are doing head, shoulders, knees and toes…dancing, stuff like that. Why don’t they bring their kids to the fun stuff? They are useless parents.

Reactions: 69
Here's the only recap we all need:

THERE IS A NANNY!!!!!!!

Shorter, dark curly hair, Hispanic looking VERY YOUNG woman. Holding J$ hand.

And Jenn is gigantic.

Tim and Mike walked by. About 5 mins later, Jenn came past.

She went out much deeper than this. To the structure. J$ and Nanny were on there until he freaked out about something.

The back straps on that suit were screaming for help.

And my observation—not fact, I don’t know anything for sure—J$ seems extremely comfortable with this girl. This is not someone he met last week. He knows her. And she knows him. Mike seems to know her as well.

Reactions: 78
I agree on the xenophobia. He also does that crap with Florida. Too many people moving in or not knowing how to drive on I-4 and the stupid Ale House comments. Like he has more of a right to be there. Shut up Tim. Your parents are from Philly.

Reactions: 28
Dicky posted a whole series of things on Universal. Someone is going to get jelly. Of course he went to the Dream Works thing sans kids. Of course.

Reactions: 11
I agree on the xenophobia. He also does that crap with Florida. Too many people moving in or not knowing how to drive on I-4 and the stupid Ale House comments. Like he has more of a right to be there. Shut up Tim. Your parents are from Philly.
Yeah, I think they moved here in the 60s?

I remember finding Tim's uncle's obit too (Dad's brother). He contributed to NASA shuttle missions, which I thought was cool.
I believe Tim's dad retired from AT&T (Sr. Tech Architect, or something like that)

Reactions: 13
I agree with @xmasbdaygirl on the prior thread since I can't quote it. Tim choice of "friends" and spouse is worrisome of low self esteem.

Why would have a "friend" like ATW that you can tell the only reason Adam seems to hang with him is to bust his balls and not in a good way. Always calling him out on his shit. Nothing about that "friendship" is healthy to me.

Dick and hot dog dude are another example. I don't consider hot dude nothing more than some dude trying to get more views by being seen with Tim.

Reactions: 15
Oh wow. I'm sorry my post brought up so many feelings. I didn't think it would be so controversial. To be clear, I was talking about an isolated incident. A conspiracy as to why he doesn't drink. And yes I 100% could see a drunk Tim getting crazy because it's in his eyes. And you only have to watch once to see it. And yes I 100% could see Jen holding it over his head forever. I'm so sorry for what others have been through and I'm not making light of a serious topic. None of us know the real truth. I've read the cheating and pedalo rumors. I don't really buy any of that but in my post I said, maybe he was caught doing something and used being drunk as an excuse. I do believe he doesn't drink but I don't believe it's because a friend got sober. There's a story there. I was only speculating.

Reactions: 12
I get what you're saying. My grandfather was the nicest man unless he drank. I never witnessed it but my mother did mention there was an incident where he chased my grandmother around with a knife. So something like that could feasibly happen-though I personally like to think she's holding it over his head that he made out with a hot dog. Yes, I know I aged myself with that reference.

I want to say you're right. The dad still has a Linkedin and I want to say he went into business for himself at some point too. It's interesting how they ended up with a fuck up like Dim when they have one kid who owns his own business, another whose a college professor, and whatever Adam does he seems fairly successful too. And then there's Dim their little Youtuber.

Reactions: 11
It's really sad they don't spend more time taking the kids to these things because these are the things that they should be making memories over, the types of things you cherish before they get too old an don't want to do it anymore, they aren't kids long anymore, an its this that you want to do with them before they are off with their friends

My niece would be straight into things like that having a blast an I wouldn't hesitate to join her, god only knows how long I'll get before she's not interested in joining those little things, I know I'll have many other things to do even when she's older but sweet little things like dancing away to heads, shoulders, knees an toes, there's just something special about those little moments to me

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.