The Tim Tracker #170 She lost her neck but found six chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do ads during lives work? I’ve never watched so I don’t know. Does the stream come back at the same part or does that person miss (X amount of length) caused by the commercial on the stream?

Reactions: 8
Catching up. After Jackson’s Oliver-free Easter egg hunt (🙄🙄🙄) Jenn and Tim missed the perfect opportunity to have Jackson sit on the couch and watch Oliver hunt 5 eggs in their living room. This exercise would have taught Jackson the importance of taking turns, not helping Oliver by spoiling the spots the eggs are hidden in (take a hint there, Tim- kids don’t need rescuing the minute something is hard) and that Oliver is an important family member too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The latest home voog what a real shitshow and waste of time. The Bojos have no creativity and really think we are interested in what's in the dishwasher filter. What in the holy hell is going on with these two tit stains for parents?

Reactions: 14
Catching up. After Jackson’s Oliver-free Easter egg hunt (🙄🙄🙄) Jenn and Tim missed the perfect opportunity to have Jackson sit on the couch and watch Oliver hunt 5 eggs in their living room. This exercise would have taught Jackson the importance of taking turns, not helping Oliver by spoiling the spots the eggs are hidden in (take a hint there, Tim- kids don’t need rescuing the minute something is hard) and that Oliver is an important family member too.
Jackson would have had the ultimate tit-fit if this ever happened. There was NO reason not to have the boys search for the eggs together. They could have left them empty and then redeemed the eggs for age appropriate prizes.

Tim is very insecure and was very pissed at the competitive nature of egg hunts this year. Clearly, OGB did not fare well. They are probably trying to train Buddy early, so that next year, he “wins.”

They are losers.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Watched the home vloog since Ollie was featured. What a cute little boy! He looks so happy, and in my childless opinion, he appears to be more developmentally ahead of $J at the same age. I hope they let his personality bloom, and let him be the kid he was meant to be. #TeamOliver

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Most seemed to be out in the open, not really ‘hidden’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone else said it, but if she edits at night, and got a nanny in the day, what is it that she does all day? The house is a wreck, and it ain’t personal grooming, so what is it? Yeah, we got our snarky answers about target trips and reality tv, but seriously, what does she spend her time on? It seems like a sad existence. How can someone who basically lucked into the lottery live such a miserable life?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone else said it, but if she edits at night, and got a nanny in the day, what is it that she does all day? The house is a wreck, and it ain’t personal grooming, so what is it? Yeah, we got our snarky answers about target trips and reality tv, but seriously, what does she spend her time on? It seems like a sad existence. How can someone who basically lucked into the lottery live such a miserable life?
Maybe she's reading here. We've been pretty chatty, it's hard to keep up. Things seem to settle down at night, so then she has time to edit.

I'll admit I was joking when I started this post...but it kind of makes a little bit of sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
While the nanny works, Jenn fucks around on her phone and eats all day.

She has the nanny watch the kids in the day, then hands them off to Tim at night so she can cook and edit.

Either way, she ain’t mommin’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
How do ads during lives work? I’ve never watched so I don’t know. Does the stream come back at the same part or does that person miss (X amount of length) caused by the commercial on the stream?
You miss part of the stream during the ad. I think it’s a crappy thing to do for their most loyal Stans.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In regards to what Jenn does all day, she is also up Tim’s ass several times a week and goes out with him to film their lunch or whatever else he is doing. On the days she lets him go out by himself, I think she does lock herself in her office so Rosie thinks she’s working but she’s probably doing very little editing and mostly watching reality TV.

Tim is a bleeping moron though. He knows she isn’t spending 12 hours a day editing but wants her to be reliant on him for whatever reason so he allows it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
In regards to what Jenn does all day, she is also up Tim’s ass several times a week and goes out with him to film their lunch or whatever else he is doing. On the days she lets him go out by himself, I think she does lock herself in her office so Rosie thinks she’s working but she’s probably doing very little editing and mostly watching reality TV.

Tim is a bleeping moron though. He knows she isn’t spending 12 hours a day editing but wants her to be reliant on him for whatever reason so he allows it.
Except the "office" doesn't have a door it's just an open arch.

Reactions: 10

Yeah, I thought the same thing! Door or no door, she probably has earbuds in and angles the monitor so Rosie can't see she's watching TV.

Then if Rosie walks by or something, she quickly looks to the open screen on the desktop to act like she's been hard at work editing the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they’ll do a live tonight. It’s 4.20 and Ginn def wants to get lit. Her mind is still living like a teenager and not a 40 year old mother of 2 under 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
or “J$ got into menses!” 😂
---

Was it how he collected money for the adoption?
The organization was called Miracle Toys, Inc it had his name and his wife's maiden name on it. Looks like it was formed maybe a decade or so ago. I tried to Google it and nothing really came up other than the basic incorporation details.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am sure Jen hides out in the office and watches tv while Rosie is there. I also bet that when Tim is away she sits around and gabs with Rosie while Rosie is either taking care of Oliver or doing the "light housework".

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.