The Tim Tracker #15 and Now It's Time For Staycation #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the sister's Florida IG stories, it is a lot of stories but click through them all. You will see her family (some mixed race kids, I am thinking are cousins?) and an Aunt (giant boob tattoo) dancing in the kitchen and acting stupid. It's toward the end of the stories. There are also some in the middle of swimming in a pool with a grandmother

Thanks! I’ll do that!

Who are some of the other family members? I’ve been so curious what kind of people she comes from. Having been familiar with the type who pick fights with random people online, it’s obvious she probably grew up around some level of trash. Also, am I the only one who thinks the sister is a butterface?
Let's just say that Tim's family is more normal, typical all-American.

His brothers have both done well for themselves. Adam has a nice normal family and Jaime (the oldest) has a cute fiancee and he's done very well for himself with his prior business. Tim's older sister is a professor down in Sarasota.

Tim's parents moved to Florida before they had kids, so they were not born in Fla.

They are from good stock. His parents are good people. I know this personally and will not say more. (and Jenn is a piece of trash for saying and doing certain things to his mom over the years)

Definitely opposite of what Jenn's family is.

Reactions: 11
Title thread: Tim Tracker and now it’s time to follow through.

How often do you hear..... we will definitely be back, we will become a wilderness explorers, we will definitely do this with the buddy, go here, work on the house...

Reactions: 5
So they took reservations from a full spring break to walk around & do 5 stops on the wilderness explorers game. What a waste!! And Tim- literally every who has worked in education at a zoo or aquarium HATES the word edutatainment. No educator wants to do a song & dance for you to learn. None.

Reactions: 1
Let's just say that Tim's family is more normal, typical all-American.

His brothers have both done well for themselves. Adam has a nice normal family and Jaime (the oldest) has a cute fiancee and he's done very well for himself with his prior business. Tim's older sister is a professor down in Sarasota.

Tim's parents moved to Florida before they had kids, so they were not born in Fla.

They are from good stock. His parents are good people. I know this personally and will not say more. (and Jenn is a piece of trash for saying and doing certain things to his mom over the years)

Definitely opposite of what Jenn's family is.
So weird! I wonder what happened with Tim.

So weird! I wonder what happened with Tim.
Jenn happened to Tim. :ROFLMAO: She's sorta ruined him, over time. Not saying he's an angel, but ... yeah, Jenn is the reason for a TON of the drama (perceived or real) in their lives over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn happened to Tim. :ROFLMAO: She's sorta ruined him, over time. Not saying he's an angel, but ... yeah, Jenn is the reason for a TON of the drama (perceived or real) in their lives over the years.
Oh, absolutely! He’s definitely something else, but what messed him up so bad that he settled for her? It may again be that Jenn just wore him down that much, but damn 😂

Oh, absolutely! He’s definitely something else, but what messed him up so bad that he settled for her? It may again be that Jenn just wore him down that much, but damn 😂
I think when they were in high school, they ran in the same circles (or so the story goes) and he was always smitten with her. He frequently would say she was "out of his league." Then they got together eventually after she moved in with him (she needed a place to live after coming back after mom got sick and he had a place, and they were friends, and then became BF / GF and blah blah blah).

When, in reality, he probably was more out of HER league (if we're only basing this on family life, background, etc.)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.