The Tim Tracker #15 and Now It's Time For Staycation #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to mmc2020 for the thread title.

Tim and Jenn are on yet another Staycation and continue to go to the parks just to eat and complain.

Reactions: 11
Thanks to mmc2020 for the thread title.

Tim and Jenn are on yet another Staycation and continue to go to the parks just to eat and complain.
In all fairness, @Boobzmagee with “And Now It’s Time to Step on the Scale” won the vote with 19. Mine had 13. The above title only had 10.

Update from Tim about charitable donations.
Hey, Tim.
Show us some thank you letters with the Charity’s letterhead and maybe we will stop wondering. Till then, I don’t believe that you donated the dollar amounts you claim.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey, Tim.
Show us some thank you letters with the Charity’s letterhead and maybe we will stop wondering. Till then, I don’t believe that you donated the dollar amounts you claim.
It's like I want to believe them just for the sheer fact that it'd be some pretty heavy karma to publicly say you took $7,000 of people's money from a livestream plus donated $10,000 of your own - $17,000 total - to distribute among a handful of charities...and then not do it.

If they want to be on the up-and-up about this, they should provide a clear list each charity (plus the charity's contact info), the specific amount donated, and - like you referenced - show letterhead of a thank you note.

I'd imagine if you're donating anything of that amount (talking thousands here), you'd get a decent acknowledgement in print form for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah normally Timbo would be right we what he choses to send to charities is 100% private info.

But Tim when you promise to send money to charities that people gave to you directly you need to insure people their money went to charity and not your pocket. And your safe word is still bazinga.

Reactions: 12
It's like I want to believe them just for the sheer fact that it'd be some pretty heavy karma to publicly say you took $7,000 of people's money from a livestream plus donated $10,000 of your own - $17,000 total - to distribute among a handful of charities...and then not do it.

If they want to be on the up-and-up about this, they should provide a clear list each charity (plus the charity's contact info), the specific amount donated, and - like you referenced - show letterhead of a thank you note.

I'd imagine if you're donating anything of that amount (talking thousands here), you'd get a decent acknowledgement in print form for that.
Yes and what of the percentage YouTube takes from the super chats?

Reactions: 5
Is this from Reddit?
Yes here is the thread (I'm putting this in a code block to avoid the weird preview thingy Tattle does that shows the video, let me know if you can copy paste it to get to it):
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetimtracker/comments/m3ydz5/at_give_kids_the_world_for_henris_starlight/

Reactions: 2
Yes here is the thread (I'm putting this in a code block to avoid the weird preview thingy Tattle does that shows the video, let me know if you can copy paste it to get to it):
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetimtracker/comments/m3ydz5/at_give_kids_the_world_for_henris_starlight/
Yep. Worked for me!

Reactions: 1
New video up- 2 orders of egg rolls and then they need to find something for Jackson for lunch- so they get a funnel cake with strawberries, a corn dog, a waffle and chicken & waffles! Jackson loved that fried funnel cake- get him hooked on that junk early you idiots!!

Jackson also spends most of this video grunting for food! Wait til you see how far behind Tim he is at Epcot!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ha! If the rumors are true about the bodyguard I can think of a number of reasons they would be doing that. It won't let them cut the lines without paying that 4k vip fee. Also Disney properties allow bodyguards but they can't be armed.

New video up- 2 orders of egg rolls and then they need to find something for Jackson for lunch- so they get a funnel cake with strawberries, a corn dog, a waffle and chicken & waffles! Jackson loved that fried funnel cake- get him hooked on that junk early you idiots!!
That drives me nuts. We won't let him drink fruit juice but we will let him eat sugary fried crap 10+ times a month. Also if they don't like the criticism then they can keep their kid and parenting out of the vlog.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I just saw it on Reddit, was posted 17 hours ago.
What sub Reddit

Ha! If the rumors are true about the bodyguard I can think of a number of reasons they would be doing that. It won't let them cut the lines without paying that 4k vip fee. Also Disney properties allow bodyguards but they can't be armed.

That drives me nuts. We won't let him drink fruit juice but we will let him eat sugary fried crap 10+ times a month. Also if they don't like the criticism then they can keep their kid and parenting out of the vlog.
It’s not a bodyguard it was their “friend” they didn’t alienate yet

Jackson also spends most of this video grunting for food! Wait til you see how far behind Tim he is at Epcot!
Yep.
$19 at egg roll cart ($4.75 each piece)
$30 at Sleepy Hollow.
Rode one ride - Autopia***
Then left Magic Kingdom!

What a waste of a theme park reservation! 😡

***Riders have to be a minimum of 32” tall.
I know Jackson is a “big boy”, but at least that tall??
1616799377603.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What sub Reddit

It’s not a bodyguard it was their “friend” they didn’t alienate yet
It is on Thetimtracker Reddit page, scroll down to the video when they recently visited GKTW and it us I the comment section.

Is this really true about the body guard? When did this rumor start?

I just I.....
I want to see rides, people, hell even walk around and show attractions/lines/rides running even if you arent on them. I'm sick of showing what snacks you eat and Jackson dressing and then having to leave because of nap time.

All you have to do is have Jenn and Jackson hang out on a bench for like 20 minutes while Tim can walk around and film stuff. THATS ALL WE ASK. Just do a little more instead of the schedule around Jackson...or have Tim go out one or two days a week by himself so we can see rides and other stuff. I'm just over it, I want excitement.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.