The Tim Tracker #15 and Now It's Time For Staycation #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That seriously fugly haircut, those seriously fugly pants. Dude, did Jenn tell you how good you look? Yet another lie.
There was a guy I used to work with that had this same haircut. We joked that he looked like Phil (of Phil & Lil from the Rugrats), and now when I see Tim with this "style" all I can really picture is:

Phil_DeVille.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think a big part of it is that they think they’re smarter / more sophisticated than they really are. And definitely more sophisticated than their audience.

If I were in a similar position to Tim, here are the things that I think I would do:

1. Partner with a specific charity to do a push for viewers to directly go to the charity’s website / donation platform (ie, go to the March of Dimes.org or Text Donate to 555-5555 and donate $5.

2. Simply *suggest* some charities that folks might want to donate to. IE For Texas “We don’t live in Texas, but we’ve done as much research as we did to determine we couldn’t get pregnant, and based on that, we recommend you visit the following websites to find out how you can help...

3. Just donate my own money and take the tax deduction. Publicize it if you must, there will always be some that say that publicizing your donation, while tacky, can bring awareness to a charity and therefore more donations.

I just think they’re too dumb to understand any of this, and they have no idea how “the media“ works, and like it or not, they have as many eyes on them as many TV shows on cable TV do. The whole idea of trying to take money and match it just screams how very unsophisticated they are. Like Joey on ”Friends” running his letter of recommendation for Chandler and Monica through the thesaurus and picked the biggest words, resulting in a ridiculous mess of a letter, Tim & Jenn have “Baby Kanagaroo Tribiani’d” themselves here by doing what they think someone in their position should do without understanding why or how someone does these things

• Haha
Reactions: 13
your right. This answer is shady. Notice how she or he didn’t directly answer the questions?These answers are vague and point to something shady. I honestly believe it’s Jenn considering howupset she got over an off handed comment on Twitter. It’s better if she just shuts up because regardless if she is telling the truth or not, her answers are way too suspicious
I don't know how income works on YouTube w/ regard to how it's calculated when superchats are involved, but how much you wanna bet they're going to write off a $15,000 donation as wholly theirs on their taxes when actually almost $5,000 of it was other peoples' money?

I agree w/ the person that wrote that on reddit too - why would you chose a format to gain donations where almost $2,500 of the donations that people were giving in good faith were just going to YouTube, and NOT for charitable causes. I would never have done that to people; I wouldn't have been able to live with myself that people were donating - thinking their full amount was going to the charities, only for a fair-sized chunk to be taken out. :mad:

I think a big part of it is that they think they’re smarter / more sophisticated than they really are. And definitely more sophisticated than their audience.

If I were in a similar position to Tim, here are the things that I think I would do:

1. Partner with a specific charity to do a push for viewers to directly go to the charity’s website / donation platform (ie, go to the March of Dimes.org or Text Donate to 555-5555 and donate $5.

3. Just donate my own money and take the tax deduction. Publicize it if you must, there will always be some that say that publicizing your donation, while tacky, can bring awareness to a charity and therefore more donations.
I like your idea for Item No. 1.

For Item No. 3, it's funny that Jenn and Tim said on reddit that they don't like to publicize their charitable givings. Uh...that's all they've ever done.

"I sponsored your exhibit. You don't love me the most?" Does that ring a bell, Jenn? No one needed to know you sponsored the exhibit for the capybaras but you all sure loved filming the sign, wearing your shirts, and dropping that line to the capybara who wasn't paying you any attention, right?

(beyond the fact that you used "I" rather than "we" - as in both you and Tim sponsoring - but you're just so in love with yourself and your "brand"...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
All right so my friend text me and he’s like you’ve got a watch at least the end of this one video and hear what Jen says. Staycation day two of the Beach club. Just about at the 2850 mark. Tim complains that some of the food at spice Road was too spicy for him. Then Jen says you know what the problem is you’re getting older and now you’re starting to get acid reflux from some spicy food. And I started hilariously laughing because I said to myself you stupid idiot you eat junk all day. Of course things are going to give you acid reflux. All they do is eat themepark food he’s probably got acid reflux constantly. I seriously think if they go to the doctor together it’s going to be just like the check ups from supersize me. You’re not supposed to eat that garbage food like this. God they are so stupid just at life in general

When I read comments like this the first question I have is what in gods name do you look like? Then I ask who dresses you? I think the stans have been cooped up too long with quarantine time starting to think Jen looks good. There is no appealing attribute about Jen. Not luxe not personality nothing absolutely nothing

Reactions: 15
So, I guess I'm behind - but WTF with this thumbnail? That face? That pose?

If I was just coming new to the channel, I'd be like - "Who's Tim? I thought this channel was called The TIM Tracker" :rolleyes:

(but we all know it's to show off her NeW dReSs and get five bazillion "you're a goddess" comments... nice one, Jenn! well played!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dress is bleeping hideous. She looks like she escaped a polygamist compound.
Jenn, we’re the same age, we’ve both had babies and breastfed, you need a bra with structure! It doesn’t need to have an underwire, it needs to be structured. No more unlined bullshit. Go to aerie. JFC already.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That dress is bleeping hideous. She looks like she escaped a polygamist compound.
Jenn, we’re the same age, we’ve both had babies and breastfed, you need a bra with structure! It doesn’t need to have an underwire, it needs to be structured. No more unlined bullshit. Go to aerie. JFC already.
I like the colors of the dress (I like muted tones like that) but OMG I watched some of it and I thought at first it was a long dress (like a summery-type one) but no - it's short and mid-thigh on her - and it was windy a bit! I was waiting for the dress to fly up and her to flash everyone!

That type of dress is best for a thinner build (or tall) and / or younger. Like, I'm picturing a late teen or early 20s wearing that. Or someone older than that but with an awesome body. Like Gisele or something.

Not a hunched over Jenn, waddling along.

OH - and they're so bougie. She wears a $152 dress to Magic Kingdom for a couple hours' outing to eat spring rolls. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In the Staycation Day 3 vlog- around 35mins when they get their completer dole whip - there’s a guy alone just pacing behind them. Moving in and out of the shot. Is this the bodyguard / manny?

Also you can clearly see how dark it is. They complain that the food wasn’t cooked fresh since the booths are open late. Why are they dragging miracle baby around so late but SO confused why they haven’t been able to get him to sleep through the night?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

All right so my friend text me and he’s like you’ve got a watch at least the end of this one video and hear what Jen says. Staycation day two of the Beach club. Just about at the 2850 mark. Tim complains that some of the food at spice Road was too spicy for him. Then Jen says you know what the problem is you’re getting older and now you’re starting to get acid reflux from some spicy food. And I started hilariously laughing because I said to myself you stupid idiot you eat junk all day. Of course things are going to give you acid reflux. All they do is eat themepark food he’s probably got acid reflux constantly.
yup! I ate keto for over a year before getting pregnant / having a baby / breastfeeding and it’s NOT spicy food that gives heartburn. It’s the body’s imbalance of acid & carbs. They WAY overload on carbs so their bodies have to overproduce stomach acid to process it and it works it’s way up and therefore heartburn. I went from popping Tums every day to never having heartburn by eating well.

Reactions: 5
In the Staycation Day 3 vlog- around 35mins when they get their completer dole whip - there’s a guy alone just pacing behind them. Moving in and out of the shot. Is this the bodyguard / manny?

Also you can clearly see how dark it is. They complain that the food wasn’t cooked fresh since the booths are open late. Why are they dragging miracle baby around so late but SO confused why they haven’t been able to get him to sleep through the night?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

yup! I ate keto for over a year before getting pregnant / having a baby / breastfeeding and it’s NOT spicy food that gives heartburn. It’s the body’s imbalance of acid & carbs. They WAY overload on carbs so their bodies have to overproduce stomach acid to process it and it works it’s way up and therefore heartburn. I went from popping Tums every day to never having heartburn by eating well.
I see him! WTF?

If you're that worried about people approaching you with "the buddy," maybe just stay home and let Tim go out and film by himself for a change.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And if this guy is not with them as their security / manny then they should be really concerned that a stranger is just standing there, arms crossed, pacing and watching them. At 36 mins Jen pans up and starts filming Tim and the guy moves behind Tim super awkwardly.

If you have a security guard, assistant, or nanny for your child just be open about it. We know by now that you would only stay at certain WDW hotels for the reasonable rate of $700 per night... so just flex this too.
0B4F263E-CE5A-48BF-8DE9-27449FCF78F8.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Y’all, I just wanna say thanks for being here. I found this site a couple days ago and now feel like I’ve deprogrammed from a cult. Lol. I watched these fools way too many years. Never knew all the drama. Good to see their current vids are driving other people crazy too.

Specifically, this charity bs is shady as hell. Her behavior off screen seems unhinged at best. And if they don’t stop touching FREAKING EVERYTHING I’m gonna have a stroke. They will touch every item, be shoulder to shoulder in stores, but waiting in a queue inside is too risky?

I double mask to get groceries and can count on two hands the amount of times I’ve left the house this year. I believe the UK variant is now the most common in Florida.. why are these people still going out so much!?!

Reactions: 23
And if this guy is not with them as their security / manny then they should be really concerned that a stranger is just standing there, arms crossed, pacing and watching them. At 36 mins Jen pans up and starts filming Tim and the guy moves behind Tim super awkwardly.

If you have a security guard, assistant, or nanny for your child just be open about it. We know by now that you would only stay at certain WDW hotels for the reasonable rate of $700 per night... so just flex this too.View attachment 501772
He did! It was weird - the pacing.

Like, if you're REALLY a PROFESSIONAL "bodyguard" or security-type person, you would know to stay OFF CAMERA - or out of wherever line of filming would be done.

He should be not seen but be present, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how income works on YouTube w/ regard to how it's calculated when superchats are involved, but how much you wanna bet they're going to write off a $15,000 donation as wholly theirs on their taxes when actually almost $5,000 of it was other peoples' money?
Again, not knowing how SuperChats work (I thought maybe there was an option to turn it on as a “for charity” version, so I assume the money would be calculated different...) if I superchat $5 to Tim and then he donates it to charity, TECHNICALLY the donation is wholly is. He’s asking me for a SuperChat for charity, but it’s likely coming to him as income. So really the stans were just giving money to Tim and he was promising to donate it. No different than my boss saying he gave me money in my paycheck with the intent of me giving it to charity.

Reactions: 1
Again, not knowing how SuperChats work (I thought maybe there was an option to turn it on as a “for charity” version, so I assume the money would be calculated different...) if I superchat $5 to Tim and then he donates it to charity, TECHNICALLY the donation is wholly is. He’s asking me for a SuperChat for charity, but it’s likely coming to him as income. So really the stans were just giving money to Tim and he was promising to donate it. No different than my boss saying he gave me money in my paycheck with the intent of me giving it to charity.
So, basically -

They get people to give $7,000 to them, through a superchat designated for "charity."

YouTube takes out 35% per policy.

Would YouTube (or the Trackers) cite - for tax purposes - $7,000 as the Trackers' income OR would YouTube (or the Trackers) cite the AFTER-DEDUCTION amount of almost $4,550 as the Trackers "income" for this superchat?

So, basically -

They get people to give $7,000 to them, through a superchat designated for "charity."

YouTube takes out 35% per policy.

Would YouTube (or the Trackers) cite - for tax purposes - $7,000 as the Trackers' income OR would YouTube (or the Trackers) cite the AFTER-DEDUCTION amount of almost $4,550 as the Trackers "income" for this superchat?
Trackers would report $7k gross, then deduct the you tube fee as a cost for a net $4550 of taxable income. Which they then donate and claim the deduction to reduce the taxable income to $0

When they could have contacted the charity and likely created a direct link that could track any donations they could then match.

Reactions: 1
So, I guess I'm behind - but WTF with this thumbnail? That face? That pose?

If I was just coming new to the channel, I'd be like - "Who's Tim? I thought this channel was called The TIM Tracker" :rolleyes:

(but we all know it's to show off her NeW dReSs and get five bazillion "you're a goddess" comments... nice one, Jenn! well played!)

Also, great optics, Jenn. Spotlighting in the thumbnail the fact that you took your child on a ride he is too short for (minimum 32” to ride). Jeopardizing his health and safety. Not to mention all the fumes he inhaled into his little lungs. You probably went Karen on the poor CM.

Reactions: 7

Ok- yeah that guy is with them. There is no way he is not. He is too close & he’s just standing there. Do these two really think they need a body guard? Keep your starving child home- if that is the case. Tim was quick to say they don’t make $5000 a day, but they sure spend like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.