Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Screenshot from ATW's vlog thumbnail - why does Dim have a tattoo that looks like a boob with a nipple as prominent as his?
Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 8.56.01 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Herefortheteaoz

"Oh WOWOWOWOWOW I had NOOOOOOOO idea the Sanskrit word for cheetah is chita WOWOWOWOW, *fake laugh* hey budddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy what do you thiiiiiinnnnkkkk?!?!?!?! *fake laugh* We're going to be feeding gerbils, right? No wait, guinea pigs!!!! *fake laugh* Whoooooaaaaaaaa what a bumpy ride!!!!! *fake laugh* Africa has a lot of uh disease!! *fake laugh*"
Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard 🤮

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Note that ATW did a filing his taxes vlog and basically stated what his tax bracket was so you can get an estimate of his income which can give you a rough guess at the Slackers income....they must be making something other than AdSense

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I know it’s 2023 and I raised my children in a different time but the B* should have nursed $liver in the second PB chair they just had to have. I’m not in favor of doing it on the live. This world is filled with too many crazy creepy people who probably get their jollies in watching this shit. Also I would protect my children at all cost. But like I said I’m old and times are different but we all know we are talking the trackholes here and J4D has a severe case of FOMO going right now.
And not supporting the baby’s neck was freaking me out.

Timmy Boy and J4D - you STILL SUCK as parents - These boys deserve better and a hug.
Am younger than her an wouldn't do that shit, I'd have myself covered fully so it was all kept as private as I could get if I was ever out in public, obviously your own house is different but I'd not be on a camera doing it

xojamilyn

was the baby even in the jeep during the safari ride or during their trip to target? i know she said she didn’t want to go on the interstate with the baby.. but they clearly had to take the interstate to go to lakeland. it seems as though they are purposely not showing ollie.. even during the jeep surprise for jackson and tim had a carrier on, they didn’t show the baby. is someone seriously watching their newborn so they can make jackson feel “special”? i guarantee you this is a one time deal.

• Wow

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I will say I miss the Tim that sung the Theme Park Pigeon song. Those were back when he still seemed to enjoy going to parks.

Forest

VIP Member
I can’t watch until later but someone who knows how to do this, please tell me the total of the SuperStickers that these morons sent them today.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Was this yesterday (Friday?) My brother and I got there at 9:30 a.m. and left around 5 p.m. Thankfully, I didn't see him. Of course, if I did, I would have photographed him and reported my findings back here. But, again, thankfully, I didn't see him cuz it would have ruined it for me. :ROFLMAO:

I did, however, see a lot of ass cheeks yesterday. 🍑 Some of those cosplayers' costumes...were...err...showing me things I didn't want to see. 🥴

ETA: Did you happen to see these two? OMG. They were so friggin awesome.

After I took this pic, the one (the Justin Timberlake) asked me if I wanted to see in his box. I told him I didn't want to see his dick in the box. haha

He started opening it, and it was filled with little wrapped miniature chocolate candies of formed dick and balls on sticks with ribbons around them, and he gave me one. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2070836
I was there all day! I saw him later in the day, late in the afternoon. It was two hours before the end of the day!(Typical Tim!). No I did not see these guys! I did see a whole group dressed as Eevolutions. I mostly hung out in the horror and programming area going to all the panels and arcades. @2020planner are you going today as well? I have never been on a Saturday and I’m being told to stay away and come tomorrow if I have a four day pass

Forest

VIP Member
Off topic but how does Jojo have that many subs? He gets like 15-20K per video max. Even his shorts don’t get that many views. I’m confused

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
Hey Tim, you need to head over to Animal Kingdom. I know you love ugly cardigans and this one is on-brand. And it’s a bargain at $69.
I would wear the sh*t out of that but my childhood cat was an orphan I named Oliver so it means something to me okay?! DONT JUDGE

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Mike's pathetic mop of hair looks like the manchild version of Candace's son's "I'm writing a manifesto on how much I hate people" bowl cut. And every time I see him he reminds me of the younger Boston bomber dude who ran over his own brother. Sorry Manservant Mike. Is the dude even getting paid to be a dick-shadow and follow Dim and his fuzzy balls and man-purse around?
It seems like sometime after he goes with Tim, they have a new post on the website with photos of Tim at the event and a write-up. So, I will guess their amazing website will have some blog post written about Happily Ever After returning. 🙄

• Haha