The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her stories now as she's obviously blocked me, thank duck, but does anybody remember her story about someone messaging her wanting to buy her account for 10k? 🤣🤪
Seriously?? Omfg are they mad 🤬I never heard that story, how long ago was this? Mind you she's so full of bloody confidence she's probably hanging on thinking she'll get millions for it 🙄

Seriously?? Omfg are they mad 🤬I never heard that story, how long ago was this? Mind you she's so full of bloody confidence she's probably hanging on thinking she'll get millions for it 🙄
Not that long ago. She was quite indignant about it! 😆

Going on about the cheek of it...it was her page which she built all by herself, blood, sweat and tears blah de blah🤣

That's, of course, if it happened at all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not that long ago. She was quite indignant about it! 😆

Going on about the cheek of it...it was her page which she built all by herself, blood, sweat and tears blah de blah🤣

That's, of course, if it happened at all 😉
I’m convinced that’s how someone else lost their page and has now started again but has barely reached 3k so thinking bots on the old account!!! This person was neither up nor down about it just said she had been hacked but ig cudnt help get the acc back!

This woman is an irresponsible dick head she’s living off grapes n cup a soups . You could see how many calories she has eaten all day written down in her princess planner (don’t get me started on that ) she had only had 600 calories all day tonight she’s showing us a couple of 99 cal snacks so she’s surving on less than 1000 cals a day . Does the stupid woman not realise this could encourage eating disorders or trigger eating disorders . No wonder she has massive losses every week n can’t stick to it permanently it’s a starvation diet . She’s a hole

Reactions: 2
This woman is an irresponsible dick head she’s living off grapes n cup a soups . You could see how many calories she has eaten all day written down in her princess planner (don’t get me started on that ) she had only had 600 calories all day tonight she’s showing us a couple of 99 cal snacks so she’s surving on less than 1000 cals a day . Does the stupid woman not realise this could encourage eating disorders or trigger eating disorders . No wonder she has massive losses every week n can’t stick to it permanently it’s a starvation diet . She’s a hole

🤣 is she really!? You're right, it won't last, she's a serial dieter, classic serial dieter, kidding no one more than herself.

Her Christmas binge started in October, ridiculous really. Bizarre behaviour. 🙃

Yeah I thought that 2. Shes basically starving herself. Planning her meals for the week in her new princess planner thing. That of course everyone will want! She could probably sell u it back after a few weeks! Like I said before I did like her before but she has totally changed now!

Here we go with the excuses already I’ve only been doing it 5 days I’m having a Saturday off I’m not doing Zumba blah fukin blah and don’t get me started on that stupid overpriced fan

Here we go with the excuses already I’ve only been doing it 5 days I’m having a Saturday off I’m not doing Zumba blah fukin blah and don’t get me started on that stupid overpriced fan
Practically unbelievable but so totally expected. Makes you wonder if she watches her own stories back....she can't, nobody would knowingly portray themselves as so fucken stupid
( excepting Beckyhomeweethome).

Just watched her stories from yday. Talking about gaining the weight she lost on Saturday. She is obsessed with weighing herself. Surely she should know that u shouldn't do that. James was on his phone and she asked him what he was doing and he said on right move looking for a bargain! Dunno why I watch her she annoys me so much 🙄 😂

So she does her weigh in on a Saturday why weigh again 2 days later totally defeats the purpose....think that was a set up with james on right move all for attention and the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Cant stand this horrible cow. Shes a scammer and she also bad mouthed a new company not long ago and sent hate their way. Thinks shes a huge celeb when really she begs companies for freebies. When shes not shaking her poison in a bag shes claiming to be an interior expert.

• Wow
Cant stand this horrible cow. Shes a scammer and she also bad mouthed a new company not long ago and sent hate their way. Thinks shes a huge celeb when really she begs companies for freebies. When shes not shaking her poison in a bag shes claiming to be an interior expert.
Bloody hell really?! Which company?

Think this may be someone else, there's another account with a similar name that does those bags of carpet fragrances

😂 none existent
I was just coming on to see if anyone had mentioned the non existent weight loss. Now we are back to peri menopausal. Im.sure she went on about that a few months ago and if her head was that sore why is she driving?

What happened with the headaches? I see they were out last night drinking copious amounts of alcohol....as a fellow headachey/migraine person myself that's the last thing I'd be wanting to do 🙄 attention seeking twit, just another "thing" to try seem relatable & use as content.

Reactions: 4
What happened with the headaches? I see they were out last night drinking copious amounts of alcohol....as a fellow headachey/migraine person myself that's the last thing I'd be wanting to do 🙄 attention seeking twit, just another "thing" to try seem relatable & use as content.
I thought the same. Noticed the chocolate she bought yesterday guess the "diet: is gone again. I used to like her now she is banging on about covid vacinnes and anything to do with covid and tru wash thats basically all I'm seeing when I go on. She has no content xx