The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to her daughter for picking up HCA bank shifts like most nursing students (and many medical and allied HCP students). Honestly thought that was about to go somewhere, and then nope! Part-time job to help get through uni!

While it seems the most boring and inane innocuous crap, she really needs to be careful about the digital footprint she is creating for her daughter going into a profession that is more than happy to use social media against you, and the NMC often seem even less reasonable than the GMC! The amount of photos, tags and comments I had to go through and make sure were gone even on private profiles were ridiculous to be sure nothing was questionable or that myself and friends weren't tagged in pictures where we were clearly drunk, and that was without a mother with a large public profile who clearly doesn't care and over shares in stories.

Reactions: 1
Least it was different to her usual caravan n festival shite 🤣🤣
The festival bothered me, but not so much at her going on and on about it itself, but the going on and on and sharing videos of it showing her deep in crowds given the stories over the last 18 months.

At the beginning of all of this, she NEEDED home deliveries, etc. for her son's health. He was relatively vulnerable so that could have washed, had it not been for her then being at the supermarket in person most weeks anyway because things were missing from the order...so realistically, you were going to go anyway, leave the slot for someone who genuinely needed it. Then only weeks ago, when England lifted the rest of it's restrictions, we had the virtue signalling "I'm still wearing a mask" stories and to protect them the best, she was going to buy £6/mask disposable N95s...yet here we are, not at an outdoor festival keeping our space, but as deep in the crowd as she can get. I cannot tell if she's just not the sharpest and hasn't thought it all through, or if she forgets what she says on IG.

Reactions: 2
She really is one of the worst out there. She still giving weekly updates on her weightloss?

Go on surprise me 🤣

Not heard anything about weight loss for months as far as I can remember.

I'm not saying her son wasn't at risk and the precautions weren't sensible, I just never understood why she thought it was acceptable to take a delivery slot from elderly, disabled, more vulnerable to protect him (which was understandable if you were staying in given the health issue), yet it wasn't an issue to go instore when something was missed off...surely you could have lived without it until next time or have visited a tiny quiet store that wouldn't have other people in at the same time.

And now, when they are likely no doubt very close to being able to get him double vaccinated within the coming weeks/months which could hopefully minimise any symptoms, they'll just take their chances at a festival for some dodgy has beens trying to relive their 5 minutes!

My friend has type 1 diabetes and was working on wards the entire pandemic, including covid wards. Thankfully she managed to miss it through the peaks and before she was double vaccinated, but caught it more recently and was floored with it. She says she's never had so many issues trying to control her blood sugars and it was the first time in years that she has ever had to monitor for ketones and had to be admitted for a short period to try and help get it balanced again.

Omg! Just watched her for first time in yonks.......she's fucken enormous! I'm shocked!

• Haha
Knew she wud jump on the selling of those shares she will do anything to grab money . Meanwhile the whole house has covid and James still goes out to work infecting god knows how many people because now he is positive . I know it’s government guidance if your double vaccinated but my god where is the common sense if the whole house has it it’s obvious he will of had it