The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, remarkable.....or......there was duck all wrong with her except she gained the 3 stone she worked so hard to lose. Realistically though, what did she expect?

Christmas is one day, she started stuffing her turkey in October but wasn't bothered as she was "maintaining ". Aye ok Roisin, you maintain away.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone know why she's having her covid vaccine on Saturday when she's only late 30's?? And James has already had his? My husband and myself live in her area and we've only just been called for our vaccines in our late 50s and we couldn't get booked in until the beginning of April?? Do they both have some health problems or something?

Anyone know why she's having her covid vaccine on Saturday when she's only late 30's?? And James has already had his? My husband and myself live in her area and we've only just been called for our vaccines in our late 50s and we couldn't get booked in until the beginning of April?? Do they both have some health problems or something?
Because they are classed as carers of someone vulnerable ie josh with his diabetes

Reactions: 1
So she’s looking at moving no wonder that extension is hideous the downstairs does not flow at all plus why build the bar...beggars belief

Oh dear god what is it with her n singing n dancing is she trying to prove that she was young once or that she knows all the words....fml 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve stopped watching
So she wants to move house now? Whoever said the downstairs doesn’t flow is 100% right, plus it’s so cold and uninviting
The decor is awful too

Reactions: 2
The singing and dancing today .. I died inside watching it . Can’t help wondering has the husband had some more inheritance since his sister passed away . Hence her wanting to move house , get dyson fan . We all know his money burns a massive hole in her pocket

• Sick
Bragging cos she’s done 10’000 steps isn’t that what most people do in a normal day . She must be one right lazy mare to not be doing that anyway

Hi everyone I've just joined. I used to like following The Thompson Home, she was working doing her nails and then she just changed. Constantly going on diets, Zumba, walking 10000 steps. And now she wants to move. Few months ago she was saying it was tuff during the lockdown cause James wasn't working but now suddenly they want to move ??

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone I've just joined. I used to like following The Thompson Home, she was working doing her nails and then she just changed. Constantly going on diets, Zumba, walking 10000 steps. And now she wants to move. Few months ago she was saying it was tuff during the lockdown cause James wasn't working but now suddenly they want to move ??
I very rarely watch her now but occasionally when I "dip in" it's the same thing every time.....diet, Zumba, steps and the keep touching her hair when she's talking irritates the duck out of me and what's with the ridiculous old crackly filter she uses all the time now? Yes she has completely changed from her early days and I find her coming across as annoying and very desperate.... desperate for engagement and companies to work with her for those "freebies" . She was more relatable in her early days when she cleaned her house and worked in Asda and did nails at home. The desperation now is sickening.🤮

Reactions: 3
I can't see her stories now as she's obviously blocked me, thank duck, but does anybody remember her story about someone messaging her wanting to buy her account for 10k? 🤣🤪

• Wow