The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she’s back to singing not long until she is dancing about her snug like a bulls knacker
Didn’t she think you were one of her mates and called this friend out on her stories? Then nothing more mentioned on that.

Didn’t she think you were one of her mates and called this friend out on her stories? Then nothing more mentioned on that.
Yep she certainly did , threatening to bring her innocent friends world crashing down . She’s vile n has no clue who I am 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yep she certainly did , threatening to bring her innocent friends world crashing down . She’s vile n has no clue who I am 😂
So you weren’t that friend she accused, I bet her friend was fuming she threatened her like that 😳

Did we need to know about her feeling sick for about 20 stories?
Indeed! She obviously ate too much, she even said that what they consumed was ridiculous .... whatever the duck that amounts to! She recovered quick enough after a couple of hours in her kip. Lazy cuntitis and overeating seems her problem.

Also, the story about her son staying up all night and then filming him in his room, his own space, half naked! How embarrassing and for Gram content....unbelievable 😳

Chastise him by all means but publicly? A teenage boy? I'm embarrassed for the boy! She's lost the fucken plot!

Reactions: 2
For those who have followed her for a while, didn't she bang on about having another baby a while back? "Should I or shouldn't I , what do you guys think?" but according to her stories this morning people having been DM ing her asking if "she's pregnant" after yesterday's sickness fiasco and she answers "no most definitely not, James can't have anymore babies" ..... now I assume that's because he's had the snip....and I very much doubt that 'snip' has taken place since she last talked about "having another baby" ....it wasn't that long ago considering I've only followed her for about 2 & half years and we all know she tells us EVERYTHING so I'm sure James having the snip would've been documented on her stories......makes it so obvious that was just for the gram another attention seeking ploy of hers when she knew full well she couldn't have anymore kid's, not with James at least 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For those who have followed her for a while, didn't she bang on about having another baby a while back? "Should I or shouldn't I , what do you guys think?" but according to her stories this morning people having been DM ing her asking if "she's pregnant" after yesterday's sickness fiasco and she answers "no most definitely not, James can't have anymore babies" ..... now I assume that's because he's had the snip....and I very much doubt that 'snip' has taken place since she last talked about "having another baby" ....it wasn't that long ago considering I've only followed her for about 2 & half years and we all know she tells us EVERYTHING so I'm sure James having the snip would've been documented on her stories......makes it so obvious that was just for the gram another attention seeking ploy of hers when she knew full well she couldn't have anymore kid's, not with James at least 🙄
Yep she sure did

You're not telling me that one of our beloved Grammers is a lie teller 😱🙈 I'm fucken devastated 🤪

• Haha
Miraculous recovery ongoing.....wondrous....simply wondrous. I'm pleased....just dubious. 🤪🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m baffled by the excitement for ant and decs Saturday night take away , it’s quite over the top . It’s not even that good ffs .

I’m baffled by the excitement for ant and decs Saturday night take away , it’s quite over the top . It’s not even that good ffs .
She's obsessed with Ant and Dec, I've seen her comment on their page loads and even gone as far as begging them to follow her "as a fellow Geordie" as she put it, she's so cringe 🤮

• Wow
Came on to say the same! She's been ranting about it for weeks it seems! It's fucken boring as duck! They get paid for duck all those two. Well past their sell by date!

Ooft I did not need to see that flouncing about in a pink bed jacket first thing...she’s made a remarkable recovery funny how there’s no mention of it and no pages of the book shown etc etc etc...fake as the hinches new grass!!!!