The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are very strange, the things she talks about now when she comes on are really odd, does anyone else notice this?

Reactions: 2
Her stories are very strange, the things she talks about now when she comes on are really odd, does anyone else notice this?
yeah i had to mute her today, cos the ring in work fake sick voice was annoying me.
also she started out very jovial then remembered she was meant to be all sad and her voice soon changed it was hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah i had to mute her today, cos the ring in work fake sick voice was annoying me.
also she started out very jovial then remembered she was meant to be all sad and her voice soon changed it was hilarious 😂😂
Ha I noticed that too she remembered she was supposed to be down n back came the fake illness voice 😂😂 . It’s obvs she is desperate to be back on at full pelt but she can’t cos she’s dig a hole for herself now . Has to keep up the down in the dumps act up

• Haha
Ha I noticed that too she remembered she was supposed to be down n back came the fake illness voice 😂😂 . It’s obvs she is desperate to be back on at full pelt but she can’t cos she’s dig a hole for herself now . Has to keep up the down in the dumps act up
yeah she is a joke, like you say she is dying to get back on. Roisin taking the piss out of MH is disgusting

Reactions: 1
Seriously, what’s with the croaky poorly voice?

She never gave a tit about the kids home schooling before, she was on stories all day. Now she’s saying it’s not fair to them and keeps going on she can’t do housework while they’re working. Then saying she won’t be back until home schooling has finished. Honestly she never cared last year when the kids were home for months on end. She’s acting so very strange, saying strange things and her stories are so random.

If she really genuinely is feeling that bad she needs to see her GP, no amount of old school tunes and films help depression go away.

I hate that song she plays when she hoovers. Chavtastic.

well she has certainly snapped right back out of her manic depression.
amazing how quickly she has bounced back too 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s so odd. Why is she always showing pointless music videos or films. Chuff off!

She is suffering so bad with her mental health she can barely post . Yet she can come on and do an ad for an ironing board . She is absolute scum

Reactions: 5
She is suffering so bad with her mental health she can barely post . Yet she can come on and do an ad for an ironing board . She is absolute scum
If she’s that bad why isn’t she getting help? If she truly is suffering from anxiety or depression and she’s never suffered before she won’t have a clue how to manage it.

I feel for James, he’s lost so many family members, awful.

Reactions: 6
She'll only "feel better" when she takes off the 3 stone she put back on, then she'll do a big Zumba reveal.👍

If she’s that bad why isn’t she getting help? If she truly is suffering from anxiety or depression and she’s never suffered before she won’t have a clue how to manage it.

I feel for James, he’s lost so many family members, awful.
Never realised that and sorry to learn of that fact and the recent death of his sister. RIP

Amazed at reaction though. She said on recent story her daughter wasn't handling it at all. Daughter seems fine on her lives as does her mother now. Bizarre.

Never realised that and sorry to learn of that fact and the recent death of his sister. RIP

Amazed at reaction though. She said on recent story her daughter wasn't handling it at all. Daughter seems fine on her lives as does her mother now. Bizarre.
Her daughter isn’t handling her aunties death well?

Why every time she’s come on does she pull a strange face with her mouth and she looks like she is going to cry or have an anxiety attack. I can see it in her face. Why come on if you feel anxious? She pulls a face, just watch her next time she does morning stories.

Shes been doing this since January when she said she was struggling. I don’t think she’s depressed, you wouldn’t story if you were. She wasn’t bothered about lockdowns and covid last year and over Christmas buzzing around the house hyper, so I honestly think she’s just hit her usual Christmas is over wall, her daughter isn’t home snd she has gained all her weight back so she’s feeling pissed off. She never really goes anywhere so can’t see it being covid related..Shes just got her usual upset Christmas is over combined with a few other things. Of course a death in the family now wilk shake her but prior to that I think it was her usual January blues and she wanted time off from the gram. She will return with something to obsess over. She should just stick to Slimming World and focus on that, it’ll be a focus to bring her motivation back. I don’t get why people lose weight then quit and gain it all back.

Reactions: 1
Yep she’s back to singing not long until she is dancing about her snug like a bulls knacker

• Haha