The TaylorMade Home #8 Flo's a dirty skank and the cheapo reno is rank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she going on about? 🤦‍♀️
Shes a busy mum of 5 little ones remember, so much to do, so little time 😂 oh they're all at their mums and dad's til Thursday, it's just thick florence 🤦‍♀️ she should stick to copying quotes.

She is an anti influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone with half a brain will look at the clampets and think no way do I want their life.

Her content recently has been all over the place. I am still shocked how many orders she got unless they are empty bottles! Still I think she is only earning £200 - £300 a month at the very maximum. Which considering the effort she puts in is pitiful.

And nothing of note gifted for the family room. What does that say?

No doubt her dyslexia is playing up today as she is so anxious! 🤣
She also had 5 lumis she obviously over ordered, probably did with other stuff too to try and make a profit when someone orders at 'full price'. But really for an account of her size and making out she's got so many orders there's not actually that much there. Probably only gets orders when there's a company discount as she doesn't show stuff the rest of the time.

I'm sorry but 🤢 I wouldn't want anything from that toaster. And did she put toothpaste on her face?? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus flo no mates honestly telling other people to spend time with family and friends 😂😂.. how’s about you find a mate Flo and spend time with your own mother instead of lurking in fields talking to dead people
I hate how these idiots try to give people advice when it’s glaringly obvious their own lives are an absolute disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus flo no mates honestly telling other people to spend time with family and friends 😂😂.. how’s about you find a mate Flo and spend time with your own mother instead of lurking in fields talking to dead people
I hate how these idiots try to give people advice when it’s glaringly obvious their own lives are an absolute disaster.
She can’t even cope with spending time with her own kids. She turns into a basket case when they have more than a few days off school and she is responsible for taking care of them.

Why is she always so puffy in the face. She’s either got something wrong or she’s post fillers which causes swelling. Also does she really think we’re that arsed on edge to see her carpet! We only want to see it for a laugh. We don’t need this big reveals.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally. Talking sense. 😂 although, “I’m a mummy” is pushing it.
More like a slave driver to children you ‘birthed’. Not sure that counts as being a mum.

60687CA2-9E7D-42F5-90D1-9BA7AF968FF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Finally. Talking sense. 😂 although, “I’m a mummy” is pushing it.
More like a slave driver to children you ‘birthed’. Not sure that counts as being a mum.

View attachment 1031909
I think it’s hilarious that she thinks wearing a jacket or a nice shirt makes her look like an “office person” … 😂😂 soon as she opens that massive uneducated mouth everyone will know she definitely isn’t a “business or office person” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said before but the style of that gable window looks so tit! I dread to think what curtains she’s getting for it too.

Reactions: 10
Why has she ordered a ton of stuff off the Zara website before her vouchers been emailed through!? No wonder they’ve had to cut corners on that house when she’s spending money on shite clothes

Reactions: 13
Why did she ‘vlog’ putting her clothes on? Is she getting her content for ‘only fans’ mixed up? It’s creepy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused, why are we meant to be edge of our seats, can't contain our excitement over beige carpets!?!?! Going for a natural pallet so beige carpets but lots of grey accents...grey headboards, grey kitchen, grey fleck in 'marble' flooring

• Haha
You can just imagine the conversation between Natalie & Louise, oh she’s so obsessed with me! No she’s more obsessed with me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So just to clarify, her house is beige and grey and she’s going to randomly put in some black? Does nobody put pops of colour in their houses anymore?
So bland and depressing, like her I suppose 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.