The TaylorMade Home #8 Flo's a dirty skank and the cheapo reno is rank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently all costs went up with Covid - beleiveable, so it was costing more than planned for so meant no under floor heating, I'm not sure if that's her blag and it was never considered or what. Those tiles look to have zero texture and will be slippery as hell, for them all and the poor dog, wait til he's older and more unsteady and it will be a no go room for him.
I agree and did post at the end of the last thread that it's a tit job for a supposed builder, would be ok for people learning as they go along and a 1st attempt but it's 'what they do' 😂 but literally is what Ben does. The floor is absolutely awful!
They will look even worse in a few weeks when she’s attempted to clean them, she hasn’t a clue, and they look like the type to be mopped and then buffed and there’s no way she’ll be arsed to do that so they’ll be streaky, with trainer marks all over them 🤢 I mean I could be wrong, I’m pretty poor so have carpet and Lino, but I guarantee it’s cleaner that flos 🧐 xxx

Reactions: 9
It’s ok!!! She has won £200 Zara voucher!!! I wonder what she will buy herself because let’s face it she won’t buy anything for the kids ……

Reactions: 8
The tiling isnt even all level 😖 you can see it in the reel too, just to add to the bodge job Reno 🤪
The bathroom was the same with dodgy tiling, I’m sure there wasn’t even proper Insulation on certain parts of the roof too.
That house will be falling to bits by Christmas… what a disaster, especially considering she keeps proclaiming “this is what we do”. 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s ok!!! She has won £200 Zara voucher!!! I wonder what she will buy herself because let’s face it she won’t buy anything for the kids ……
So busy with her ‘buisness’ that she has the time to go out today to spend the voucher!
Shows how overpriced the products must be that all these huge discounts are constantly offered and she gets a £200 voucher on top.

Reactions: 5
'and all whilst juggling a renovation and 5 little ones'

Are this people on some kind of mlm crack? She has one kid under 10. She has no 'little ones'.

One adult step daughter who never visits, two step children that are there 50/50 and she's just managed to get rid of the other two for the same amount of time. Even when they are with them, the kids do more cleaning than she does and then they are banished to their rooms/games room and Flo doesn't interact with them at all. Bunch of morons.

Reactions: 11

Are this people on some kind of mlm crack? She has one kid under 10. She has no 'little ones'.

One adult step daughter who never visits, two step children that are there 50/50 and she's just managed to get rid of the other two for the same amount of time. Even when they are with them, the kids do more cleaning than she does and then they are banished to their rooms/games room and Flo doesn't interact with them at all. Bunch of morons.
Her followers are so bleeping dense! I think that’s what grates me more than Flo! The people who believe her utter bull tit!

And its only Ben's children who have any clubs, Rosie does nothing, George was joking a football team but not heard her mention taking him to any training or games, it wasn't their weekend with the kids but somehow Ben was taking Harry and gracie to football and boxing? Nice if it is to help out their mum but I get a feeling he probably makes out they have to or the kids will miss out. So it's not even like it's 4 children who have various clubs and groups they have to be taken to and picked up from. 5 little ones 🙄 all deluded.

And its only Ben's children who have any clubs, Rosie does nothing, George was joking a football team but not heard her mention taking him to any training or games, it wasn't their weekend with the kids but somehow Ben was taking Harry and gracie to football and boxing? Nice if it is to help out their mum but I get a feeling he probably makes out they have to or the kids will miss out. So it's not even like it's 4 children who have various clubs and groups they have to be taken to and picked up from. 5 little ones 🙄 all deluded.
Not a fan of Ben at all but his kids do seem to be better dressed and as you say they get to do activities regularly… Harry also gets friends over, probably so Flo can spend all day eyeing them up like the creep she is mind you. Her kids don’t get any of that, I’ve also NEVER even heard her talking about Rosie having friends at all, or heard about her doing play dates or anything like that.

also what kind of a parent gets their room carpeted before their children has any? Selfish to the absolute core that “mother”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Flos kids literally are the 'poor relation'. They have nothing and do nothing. Anuthing they do 'need' is only purchased as a Christmas or birthday present. While Flo buys herself all the tat going. I've just come in to clean my 9 year olds room and I'm cursing as she has so many books and arts and crafts for me to tidy and dust around. But actually I don't care. It's not a perfect insta room, but is representative of a normal child's room. It's what rosies room should look like.

I only have two children but we are at a club of some sort every week night on top of two of us working (both real jobs) none are overly expensive, yet the kids love them. I'm sure rosie would love brownies or gym sessions. What happened to George's football?

I'm so glad their dad has moved closer for them.

Reactions: 14
Flos kids literally are the 'poor relation'. They have nothing and do nothing. Anuthing they do 'need' is only purchased as a Christmas or birthday present. While Flo buys herself all the tat going. I've just come in to clean my 9 year olds room and I'm cursing as she has so many books and arts and crafts for me to tidy and dust around. But actually I don't care. It's not a perfect insta room, but is representative of a normal child's room. It's what rosies room should look like.

I only have two children but we are at a club of some sort every week night on top of two of us working (both real jobs) none are overly expensive, yet the kids love them. I'm sure rosie would love brownies or gym sessions. What happened to George's football?

I'm so glad their dad has moved closer for them.
I think unfortunately unless it’s a direct benefit to Flo she isn’t interested.
Her kids are purely for content and content alone. I do feel sorry for her kids and Rosie especially will grow up seeking validation from strangers on the internet.

I did spot the kitchen going in too…. Grey …. Reverting 🤦‍♀️

Why is their room having carpet laid when it's not decorated? I thought the whole point of waiting was so it didn't get dusty. Instead now iy will just get paint on 🤦‍♀️ especially when the skirting hasn't been painted as you can see in the hoovering video it's still needs filling and glossing/satin etc.

Also why is their room being carpet'd first? Is it just me that would want my childrens room to be done first. Our bedroom was an absolute dive whilst renovating, as we prioritised out children's rooms. Once again Flo and Ben putting themselves first.

Reactions: 14
So she won the zara gift card from a prize draw with loads of names in it, not because she was top seller or anything special 😂
Imagine saying you won't get carpet cos downstairs is still a building site and it will all get dusty and ruined to then getting carpet in your own room and she said landing too?? Before painting.
Sat saying she was hiding the kitchen until the reel but showed most of it behind her, div! What the hell was that reel, do we need a shot of her belly? Do we need to see everything she bought? Can imagine her thinking she's gods gift strutting round aldi recording going oh yeah it's just for my Instagram, I'm an influencer you know 😂😂 I agree no stretched out gusto meals for just her and king Ben. Looking after herself on the inside wasn't she, with puddings? Protein yogurt and fruit doesn't counter act everything else.

• Haha
So she won the zara gift card from a prize draw with loads of names in it, not because she was top seller or anything special 😂
Imagine saying you won't get carpet cos downstairs is still a building site and it will all get dusty and ruined to then getting carpet in your own room and she said landing too?? Before painting.
Sat saying she was hiding the kitchen until the reel but showed most of it behind her, div! What the hell was that reel, do we need a shot of her belly? Do we need to see everything she bought? Can imagine her thinking she's gods gift strutting round aldi recording going oh yeah it's just for my Instagram, I'm an influencer you know 😂😂 I agree no stretched out gusto meals for just her and king Ben. Looking after herself on the inside wasn't she, with puddings? Protein yogurt and fruit doesn't counter act everything else.
She is an anti influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone with half a brain will look at the clampets and think no way do I want their life.

Her content recently has been all over the place. I am still shocked how many orders she got unless they are empty bottles! Still I think she is only earning £200 - £300 a month at the very maximum. Which considering the effort she puts in is pitiful.

And nothing of note gifted for the family room. What does that say?

WTF is she going on about? 🤦‍♀️
No doubt her dyslexia is playing up today as she is so anxious! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.