The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still want to know why a 41 year old man needs his wife to take his lunch to him every day 🤨 can you not get one of the kids to knock up an extra sandwich in the morning Flo when they make theirs 🤣 for good old Benny to take to work…..??? Such a bizarre thing to do 😳
He doesn’t need her too, she does it so she can keep an eye on him, plus shes a boring lonely housewife, i mean i love my husband and all that jazz but duck me would i take him lunch to where ever he’s working that day! He takes it in the morning like every other human being!

Reactions: 8
He doesn’t need her too, she does it so she can keep an eye on him, plus shes a boring lonely housewife, i mean i love my husband and all that jazz but duck me would i take him lunch to where ever he’s working that day! He takes it in the morning like every other human being!
There is absolutely no way I'd be taking my husband lunch everyday. In fact my husband is so busy working (also manual job) that he doesn't have a 'set' lunch time. I don't know many that do, as you can't just stop.

The whole relationship just reeks of insecurity. Flo seems to have alienated herself entirely and openly admits she has no friends. Her whole life/priority is about her and Bennys relationship, at whatever the cost, which is clear to see. She has a sense of desperation about her when it comes to him and its actually quite sad.

Reactions: 13
And as for Ben....please stitch his mouth together, when he talks I cringe like never before 🙈 he talks like a complete wet fish, he was always easy on the eye....til he opened his mouth! I really don’t get why they overly rate themselves!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And as for Ben....please stitch his mouth together, when he talks I cringe like never before 🙈 he talks like a complete wet fish, he was always easy on the eye....til he opened his mouth! I really don’t get why they overly rate themselves!!!
Completely agree! He’s fine until he talks!
Also Flo I can guarantee it was George that didn’t get a biscuit because you ate 3!

Reactions: 11
She takes his lunch so that she can keep an eye on him and make sure he is where he says he is!

She will do anything to try and ‘keep her man happy’ because she’s terrified of going back to the life she had before him when she couldn't afford to feed herself or the kids. (should have a got a job the last few years and started saving for rainy days)

I reckon he is a bit of a sleaze after a few beers and wouldn’t hesitate to cheat on her. (If he hasn’t already)

She takes his lunch so that she can keep an eye on him and make sure he is where he says he is!

She will do anything to try and ‘keep her man happy’ because she’s terrified of going back to the life she had before him when she couldn't afford to feed herself or the kids. (should have a got a job the last few years and started saving for rainy days)

I reckon he is a bit of a sleaze after a few beers and wouldn’t hesitate to cheat on her. (If he hasn’t already)
I fully agree. And that’s why her kids get pushed to the bottom of the pile - to keep him happy. Don’t get me wrong I think he’s great taking on the two kids, providing for them and working his arse off (when he does go to work) when she basically sits around doing nothing apart from ‘cleaning’

I do think the money is the only reason she’s with him, plus he is easy on the eye. But he could literally do anything and she’d stay with him because let’s face it; we all know she has nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Florence Nightingale is going to help us today by watching her ramble and go for her jab. A summary of this mornings coffee break.

Who's Archie?

If my children’s step mum called my children little bastards I’d be livid! Vile mouth.

Last edited:

It’s always seemed toxic hasn’t it? The whole relationship has such weird vibes. Seems to me that she’ll do anything but work a real job no matter what the expense. The whole lunch thing screams insecurity aswell.

Reactions: 5
It’s a no from me.

not even 10:30 am and all these dots already?

Id rather go to sleep.
Back to work I go 😂 my break doesn’t last that long!
Most of them are repeats of the previous ones I noticed. I then stopped watching because it was boring as hell

Florence Nightingale is going to help us today by watching her ramble and go for her jab. A summary of this mornings coffee break.

Who's Archie?

If my children’s step mum called my children little bastards I’d be livid! Vile mouth.
Ella’s boyfriend I think she said

Reactions: 3
She probably thinks it's really sweet she's bringing him lunch every day, it's weird! He's a grown man! The effect on the environment with her driving to places she doesn't need to drive to for tit shopping and to take him lunch is stupid.
It’s a no from me.

not even 10:30 am and all these dots already?

Id rather go to sleep.
Back to work I go 😂 my break doesn’t last that long!
Exactly what I'm just thinking 🙄 do I have the energy. All I've got so far is her with yet another crappy coffee and saying its something controversial and I'm already out 😂
Those lumi videos are clearly filtered, doesn't even show up the cleanser on her face, and then the last video obviously without and I thought jeez she looks rough! Probs not whteata she was hoping for with the tit posing.
They actually said Monday Ben wants to be an influencer, I don't even see her as one let alone him!
Shes a classic brainwashed lumi Spa rep. We all know she's thick as tit, but spouts the lumi technology like she understands it all. And let me think how she 'learns' it, sitting by a laptop which she won't allow the kids to do when they had to home learning.
Im going in with the dots 😴😴

Reactions: 6
Two things Flo...

1: ‘I’m not very educated on this subject’ no, you’re not very educated on any subject.

2: You’re NOT an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Harry’s birthday next week and where’s the big party and fuss? Instead Flo and Ben are tagging along at a bowling trip which seems like his mum has organised considering Harry’s grandparents will be there too.

And she only ordered his present yesterday. Brilliant.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The science behind a jab is too much for her, but the science behind the lumi tit - yep can get that. She's contradicted herself totally, not here to talk about stuff in the world but wants to make you part with your money!!

• Haha
So Harry’s birthday next week and where’s the big party and fuss? Instead Flo and Ben are tagging along at a bowling trip which seems like his mum has organised considering Harry’s grandparents will be there too.

And she only ordered his present yesterday. Brilliant.
The amusing part about that is, I’m sure Joannes parents see right thru flo and her bullshit… they’ll be silently judging why Ben and flo never do anything with their grandkids unless someone else (Joanne) organises it.

Reactions: 6
Trip to primark. Came back with socks for Harry, tights for Gracie nothing for her own two (possibly she’ll share a comb with Rosie) but no mention of George at all 😢 but of course loads of tit for flo that she doesn’t need. At least George and Rosie have plans with their dad at the weekend that’s why they can’t go bowling. Although she didn’t look to convincing when she was talking about these “plans” probably hadn’t even occurred to her that George and Rosie might want to go bowling until she was talking into her phone about it. Let’s hope they have lots of fun with their dad and his gf. Also if I got a big bag of sweets delivered my first thought would be wow the KIDS will be made up with this. Not a fully grown man. The set up just gets stranger by the day 🤦🏼‍♀️ As someone said before she’s terrified of losing Ben and ending up with naff all again, so she’ll put him before everyone including her own children which is sad. I actually felt sorry for her last year when George wanted to go and live with his dad, I now see why 🥲

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.