Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooohooo

It’s so sad for those kids. Who goes onto another relationship and allows their children to be put at the bottom of the pile. She really has no shame. This is low, even for her! It’s played on my mind today thinking what those kids are going to think when they find out about their outing today!!! She is a vile cretin.....the end!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Did anyone hear that the 6 pack apron was given to Ben by Rosie. Can this relationship get any weirder. Plus add the photo of Rosie touching it whilst he’s wearing it. Is it just me or is that weird and just wrong?!
Yeh it’s weird, I thought the same. That’s not a present a child gives an adult.

Those poor kids do sod all, it’s all about her and Ben time.

Easy work. It’s not work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I still want to know why a 41 year old man needs his wife to take his lunch to him every day 🤨 can you not get one of the kids to knock up an extra sandwich in the morning Flo when they make theirs 🤣 for good old Benny to take to work…..??? Such a bizarre thing to do 😳

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I can't believe that she said that Ben has never had a partner who could benefit him financially . That is obviously a dig at Joanne and I think it is a disgusting comment to make . Who the hell does she think she is ? Business woman of the decade 😡

Why does she have to say ‘im not gonna lie’ and ‘if im honest’ all the bloody time like constantly in every little story! People that do that quite frankly means you are gonna lie and you arent honest! 😏

• Haha
Why does she insist on saying “it cut me off” every day? Does my head in.
I can’t deal with the “ im not gonna lie” one or “if im honest”

Why is she holding out her hand for so long, he’s not even looking in her direction 🤨
Ben Ben - squealing after him and his response is “why!!!l”
I swear I’d be so so embarrassed if I was her
🤣🤣 honestly if i done this to my husband! He would be like wtf grow up!! I would never do that🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s hilarious how embarrassing she is... she stages things, she doesn’t film ‘in the moment’ or take photos like you do as a mum. Everything she does it fake and staged for ‘the gram’ that tells me she isn’t being real, but yet harps on she likes to keep her platform genuine and real?! Wtf theres not an ounce of real in her, the latest photo on the grid in front of the tree bens hiding his face! Wonder why the poor sods had enough! And another thing😂 why are their days out always to her dads bench all them kids do is get walked round the block!

Last edited:
I made it through! Yeah 10kg is the same as 9 stone, yep that's what you weigh flo, 10kg not sure whether to laugh or be disturbed at that thought.
No no not a full face of makeup, she'll not have any on, other than 10 different products 😂 mascara obviously not cleaned off.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but I refuse to believe ANYONE msg her saying her hair looks great and what does she use, it’s always a big ball of grease 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gonefishing

He sounds like a proper stoner! I don’t get how he had so much time off, hubby is a self employed tradesman and he is flat out working 14 hour days at the moment. I can’t imagine him taking the afternoon off for snuggling on the sofa although he would be on his own because I also have a job which means I’m not home to power nap in the day!
Also the fucking overreacting to the arm touching, get a grip Flo, your GCSE performing arts isn’t doing you any favours!

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Thanks to @Tattldurcage for the thread suggestion.
The Compulsive lies are coming thick and fast daily now

Hygiene standards are getting poorer and poorer

All the “ great” work/content she promised her followers yet all we’ve seen is jail beds and some games room in the garden..

also claims she never gets herself anything but treats herself at least once a week,treats for the kids are rare tho unless it’s Rosie

desperately needs a mate so she can stop telling tattle all the gross little details of her life

Last edited:

Pepperpot17

A big fuss for Ben turning 41, yet the kids don't get anything, a bell tent now for the graze table to be out the sun, games room?? But crisps and dips can be put on the tables at 5pm 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ why such a big fuss for this? I'm sure it's not normal to put more effort into your husbands birthday and almost forget your kids birthdays.
I was thinking the same thing. What makes Benny's (insignificant) 41st birthday more important that your own child's birthday? Why a tent? Why a tribute band? Spend the money on outdoor summer toys for your kids instead. Let them have a summer to remember....

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Wtf have I just heard?!just because you failed your GCSEs it does not mean you have to assume your son isn’t capable! Is George dyslexic? She’s not mentioned that, which is of course personal but my God encourage the lad not assume because you’re not academic your son can’t be!

I struggled in high school due to anxiety and my results were all very average but I encouraged my child so much. Shes an A* student in every single subject. Don’t write your kids off because of your own difficulties. Want better for them for crying out loud!
She says he is but we’re not sure if it’s genuine or something she’s assuming because she self diagnosed herself with dyslexia 🤷‍♀️
Her behaviour towards education is despicable honestly. As has been said here often recently , those kids and parenting in general is an inconvenience to her and it’s glaringly obvious more and more lately

• Heart

Rainbow2011

Well Flo sure does put her performing arts GCSE to good use, as she puts on a show everyday. Unfortunately she's not a very actress.

She's a similar age to me, and performing arts at my school did not count for 4 GCSES though 🤔🤔

I noticed the Ben Fib too. They are both as bad as each other. He really needs to keep his mouth shut, I cringe everytime he open it. Disgusting.

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Not going to lie , if I am going to be completely honest with you (hahahaha couldn’t help it...)

But, this may not be a popular opinion. I’m all for the indoor camera in the games room. To keep and eye but also give them space too! I would do the same. But, she probably also wants to keep an eye on ‘Benny’ for LADS NIGHT. If he is allowed any.

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Argh this woman drives me mad! Flo you’re are not an influencer!! Using social media to validate your life is just tragic! Trying on outfits in a house then needs a deep clean is absolutely grim!
Honestly what companies would be crazy enough to gift her anything!! She forget who things are from , can’t tag the correct business on her stories and when she does her spelling errors are appalling!! Btw it’s earrings not eatings!! Anything under 100k on instagram is not an influencer. She needs to put the phone down, parent her children correctly and get a job!!!!!

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Wtf have I just heard?!just because you failed your GCSEs it does not mean you have to assume your son isn’t capable! Is George dyslexic? She’s not mentioned that, which is of course personal but my God encourage the lad not assume because you’re not academic your son can’t be!

I struggled in high school due to anxiety and my results were all very average but I encouraged my child so much. Shes an A* student in every single subject. Don’t write your kids off because of your own difficulties. Want better for them for crying out loud!

• Heart

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
I sent her a message and got blocked 🤔🤔 I take it that was the trolling message that was spoken about. It wasn’t even a trolling message it was a genuine question!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rainbow2011

Cycling shorts because you don't want people to see your fandango.... I thought you only used real terms Flo to ensure there was no confusion over what you were referring too?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart