The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it against tattle Rules to post a pic up of her? 😂
I wasn't going to as she's only associated to florence, where the pic of Steve was from her profile I assume. Although I think we should post more links as they can't be seen unless you have a profile on here 😂

Oh I also found some very shocking reviews of bennies carpentry work 😳 I wonder if she thinks this is good “engagement” silly cow
Most of the pics on his Facebook page were of their own house last time I looked at it 🤦‍♀️

How about calling the new thread, 'too much about the Taylor home' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I also found some very shocking reviews of bennies carpentry work 😳 I wonder if she thinks this is good “engagement” silly cow
Well she did thank us for our engagement this morning even tho she also called us trolls so who knows 🤷‍♀️😂 she’s one of them thinks any form of attention is good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m assuming she’ll be doing a giveaway from tat she took out on credit from the studio catalogue when she reaches 20k? Just a guess 😂😂😂 She’ll announce it as ‘I’ve been getting so many messages from you guys to ask if I’ll be doing a giveaway’ ...in other words the begging will begin for balloons and cupcakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m assuming she’ll be doing a giveaway from tat she took out on credit from the studio catalogue when she reaches 20k? Just a guess 😂😂😂 She’ll announce it as ‘I’ve been getting so many messages from you guys to ask if I’ll be doing a giveaway’ ...in other words the begging will begin for balloons and cupcakes.
Well her beggings not really got her very far lately so let’s have a laugh at another thing that will never be shown because nobody gifted her crap😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Arghhh this woman drives me insane!!! Her day consists of crappy home bargains just so she can come home and show the gram what toot shes picked up!! Mcdonalds drive through!! And to film herself cleaning her house for the 50th time in a week! Such a desperate loner and it really shows! Them stepkids are not hers!! Ffs! And her 2 just get tagged along to b&m! And sports direct! Even before covid she never took them kids anywhere! Bore off!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.