Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Important question - will Zoe still be keeping all the Lossie school uniforms in the storage unit just in case they go back or burghead change their uniform to match?
She could use her cricut to make new school badges to go over the top of the old ones…..
Oh but it’s ok, shein and temu are selling school uniform this year… haul incoming…

Toby’s bullied at Lossie, had been for a while and it’s probably why he misses so much school.
My guess would be that they are being told his attendance has to improve but he’s being bullied so they don’t want to send him into that.

I agree it’s been very quick, the change is sudden.

None of this is ok, but kids can be so cruel at times, let’s look at why poor Toby might be being bullied…..
- He is sent to school looking unkempt, the school shoes that were falling off his feet.
- Poor attendance will mean he’s missing out on things, so while some kids will be close it’s easy to push one they rarely see out.
- his mums try on hauls… no need to say more
- having the hand me downs filmed.
- the general filming, kids will pick at anything.
- hate to say this but he does come over as slightly strange.
I’m not saying bullying is ok, but as parents you don’t do things that put targets on your kids backs.

Reactions: 16

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
So Pen got called into school earlier this week, Monday or Tuesday I think, then they look round the new school on Thursday (they said in the vlog they only looked yesterday and repeatedly said it’s Friday today) and then the kids start there in August. Something smells fishy, and it’s not the outlet pipe at the bottom of their garden……

Daisy may

“Eva’s hiding behind me. Say hi Eva” “hi” (monotone and muted)

”Show people your wobbly tooth Joseph” “no” “show people your wobbly tooth Joseph” “no” repeat ad infinitum

No respect for the boundaries those kids impose on him, always pushing them
Eva’s changed completely since she started high school, she has no interest in the vlogs.
She obviously didn’t want to be seen in the car but Ben had to say she was there and telling her to say hi was obviously embarrassing for her.

Zoe had a very emotional day with the young kids leaving their school but she didn’t go near the place. 🤷‍♀️ But she did manage to sit and eat ice cream in the car somewhere at tea time, avoiding her kids as usual.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They are not making enough money to do this full time, because if you get even 1p in benefits you should be working.

Universal credit give people who are self employed 1 year start up, so in the first year you don’t have to meet the minimum income floor and I have suspected that for a while this is what they are doing ever since they finally registered for tax. Zoe will be saying she’s working on leopard fox and him on this social media crap.

It will be interesting to see what they do in a year when they don’t meet the minimum income.

carolinew

VIP Member
It's 5pm and Zoe has just dropped Noah off at work in Lossiemouth and she's sitting in the car talking endlessly about all the jobs she's done during the day and how her brain discounts all the little jobs she's done but she's really done lots. Absolute snoozefest. Wouldn't you think at 5pm any normal mother would be rushing home because it's probably the busiest time of the day with dinner to get started etc. But then there's Zoe sitting in a car wearing her giant sunnies like a giant walrus basking in the sun.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
JoCif kept saying how much he loved the hot tub. He wasn’t worried at all when he said he was going into P2. When they were on holiday he was walking about in the rain with no hood on. He says when he‘s hot and cold, basically he does everything that Zoe says he doesn’t. That boy does have a big problem, it’s the big pile of blubber who gave birth to him.

CherryBlossoms

I know the thing about internally filling posts does happen, but not 5 times only to him. The bus thing, I can't comment on as every employer of drivers will have their own rules on heart conditions. But it all seems super convenient. People in the US will believe they are supporting themselves with savings, youtube and pension. Older people will have no clue what youtube pays or what anl RAF pension might be so won't question them.
I hope they fail to make the minimum earnings after the year and universal credit say quit or we stop paying you

carolinew

VIP Member
They're definitely going to home school. At just after the 10 minute mark on the vlog about full-time YouTube, Zoe says that the older kids want to be involved in it. So I think the decision has been made.
---
Love how Zoe said that they didn't see the point in Ben working at a job his heart wasn't really in, then she says "and for what" then pauses - well, to do what everyone else does and that is to put food on the table.

And the commenter above was right - how ludicrous to say that Ben being home all day and being able to take Joseph for a walk justifies him giving up work. Blind Freddy can see that Zoe could easily have taken Joseph out as she doesn't work either. She's just too lazy.

Last edited:

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Zoe and Ben, quit with the excuses and do temp work. You're such wet wipes. Too busy with YouTube for work, meanwhile you're getting more benefits than a full-time wage, what a drain on society. You really are giving people a terrible impression of large families, yet you'll be the first to cry about it.

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
“We’ve told them they’ll have to book the day off work once a month”

Can you imagine now 19 year old Lizzie telling her boss she can’t work as her Mum and Dad are insisting she spends the day, every month, with her 11 siblings.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
In last nights vlog he said he’d been to the high school the night before because Charlotte had got an award. He didn’t say Zoe went. It speaks volumes that she didn’t. We all know that she’d have been there, right in the front row, if it had been Curly. She’s a disgrace of a mother. She could have gone along too, Curly and Dancer could have put the little ones to bed. They‘ve looked after them before when she gave birth to Flo.

He, also, said when he dropped the kids off at school that morning the teacher reminded him that she needed to speak to him after school. I wonder what about? Maybe she was telling him that Toby needed to be at school more often or St Agnes has been playing up again?

The children finish school today which Zoe is pleased about. She said because they’d had a holiday not so long ago they won’t need so long to “decompress“ (wtaf). In all the years my kids went to school they never once needed to decompress when they broke up from school. The woman is off her head.

armywife119

VIP Member
They are so embarrassing 🙈
She thinks she’s so funny keep on about her washing pile and how someone must be coming in and adding to it. I think that’s the 3rd time she’s told that hilarious story.

The only hilarious thing is his hair, sorry but he just reminds me of an ageing lesbian.

It’s sad when one of the kids is telling a (painfully drawn out) story while looking at her dad and he says look at the camera then. Wow, I hope they live to regret putting strangers before their kids one day.

They tell them they can be whatever they want to be when they’re older. All well to be encouraging but not without a decent education they can’t. Not unless they are extremely talented and a huge amount of luck.

Moaning about lack of funding for schools. Well maybe if the money wasn’t being given to scroungers like them they’d be more money in the pot for education. Oh and I hope they’re paying tax on what they earn /scrounge!

Jocif is really quite unpleasant due to his parents keeping him locked up at home and letting him get away with everything. As someone said before ‘Chucky’
The last few times I’ve seen Scraggy Ag I’ve thought she seems a bit odd like she’s not the full ticket. Can’t put my finger on it.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She pissed me right off when she was moaning about the RAF. They had far more help than anyone else I’ve ever known. I’ve seen a post in a group i‘m in where a woman is having to move out of her house despite having a disabled child, being pregnant and needling a mastectomy as soon as the baby is born, because her husband has left the military. That family are being put in temporary accommodation because their council can’t help them atm.

She‘s never grateful for anything that anyone ever does for them. If she won the lottery she’d be pissed off that someone else had won more another week, She wants the moon on a stick and then some.

• Heart

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
And Pen loves Burghead because he’s right next to the sea, beach and woods and can do the sea check every morning.

Wonder if they’re moving schools because they’re realising how much in fuel it’s costing back and forth to Lossiemouth every day, or whether they’ve had words with school about how much time the kids have off, and school have started to clamp down so they’re moving to hide the issue, or a mixture of both.

Guacamole

VIP Member
i haven’t watched but i’m already raging
have they actually said that you tube is their fulll time job? so basically those kids have to live the rest of their childhoods being filmed so them lazy fat bastards don’t have to do a days work

• Angry
  • Sad

Guacamole

VIP Member
Jocif needs to be parented. He doesn’t have good manners and that’s down to them. His saving grace wud have been school but don’t think that’s gunna happen.,Those 2 idiots too busy to talk or tell him whilst filming thru their new iPhones. Florence will be the same. Poor Toby in that leopard fox t shirt, poor boy how embarrassing for him, your mothers shite range of knock off t shirts,,
she said a while ago on one of her many shein hauls for the favourite ones that Toby was pretty much sorted for clothes. Yet that poor lad wears the same coat, same orange shorts, melted trainers or ten sizes too small sliders as his crocks broke. I think his “haul” of new clothes are his youtube sullivan family and leopard fox t-shirts in various colours. how sad. He must be Zoe’s biggest “customer”
Yet Pens there prancing about like a buffoon using that lad for content over how much he loves his cars and knows everything about them all.
Soon as they are home i bet he’s pushed aside again and ignored in favour of the favourites. Zoe hardly pays him any attention. 😞😞

• Sad

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
So they went an hour away on holiday and her head hasn’t been fully in the game since…. Says it all really. -she comes out with the most ridiculous things. Has her hair done 5/6 wks but those kids go months without a proper cut or a trip to spec savers .. Those kids on the beach again, solitary as usual.. where’s the buckets and spades -the fun things that kids do. Where’s the parents playing catch or football - ohh yeah on their phones for IG .. and these idiots want to home school.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
So he’s waffled on with lots of excuses about how he couldn’t secure a job, so they’ve decided to go full time w YouTube. Fucking imbeciles. So irresponsible with 14 mouths to feed! Most people stop the day job when the side hustle takes too much time and start paying the bills, and no mention of huge amount they receive in government handouts. Ben would have been in this position long ago had he not joined the military because he is apparently unemployable.