Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Just saw a bit of a vlog and Zoe said that Noah doesn’t get in from work sometimes until 11pm. How old is he? Children aren’t allowed to work between 7pm and 7am.
Imagine your child having a better work ethic than their idle lazy scrounging parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

armywife119

VIP Member
Wow he can’t get a job. Ex mil are usually sought after for their work ethic and experience. Says a lot about him that he can’t. Making exuses for why he can’t get a job. Yeah ok Fembo.

What does she know about how hard it is to get a job. She’s always an expert on everything when she barely even leaves the house and does fuck all.

I hope no one subscribes and their income goes down the toilet. Can’t they see how their views never grow. Just stay around the same level.

I will stick to not watching their vlogs. I don’t want to contribute 1 pence to those scroungers.

Reactions: 21

armywife119

VIP Member
Why is it always the same old stories about trolls writing hate. No the majority are hardworking, intelligent people that don’t agree with you making money from your kids and living the high life while clearly on benefits.

My sister is self employed but when the COL crisis was at its worst she lost a lot of clients so had to go on UC to keep afloat. (She has caring responsibility’s which meant working for herself she could fit it all in.)They pulled her in after a few months and said she wasn’t earning enough so needed to get employment.
She now has a weekend job and is off UC.
She gets 30mins a week to herself if she’s lucky and is just scraping by.

Then you have these lazy cunts wanting everything for nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

armywife119

VIP Member
I’m currently a bit out of it on painkillers after an op. But fuck knows why but I thought, who would you rather sleep with if you had to?

. Fem Sullivan
Creepy Ingham
Dandruff brows Radford

I’d have to go Fem then Radford but not a chance in hell that grease ball Ingam 🤢

Saying that I’d rather mankind ended than go near any of them.
Sorry if I’ve made you all a bit sick. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I can’t bear to watch these two with their utter lack of work ethic, earning a meagre living by exploiting their kids privacy on YT and calling it ‘work’.
Ben had zero intention of finding a new job. Why would he when they’re rinsing the taxpayer for thousands a month!? 🤷‍♀️
14 people in the household and yet the only worker is a 14 yo kid. They deserve to have people calling them out.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Poor kids, bet they didn’t ask them if they wanted invasion of their privacy to be their parents so called job 😠
I fucking hate these sort of people and the sooner strict regulations regarding children posted online are put in place the better.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
There’s an entry from October 2020 where Pat says she’s getting abuse from kids on the school run !
Anything said that she doesn't like is an attack though. Large families do get comments but she has no wit or social skills to think of comebacks. I don't have a double digit number of kids but when I get asked the TV question I say I haven't found a show better than the alternative, usually shuts them up and the kids think I mean the radio. 😂 She'd never survive in the central belt of Scotland, she'd take all patter personally and end up calling it a hate crime.

And they are benefit scroungers. They're not simply claiming what they're entitled to whilst working, they're actively avoiding work while they're raking in the benefits, they're openly refusing to look for jobs. They're not using it to cushion themselves from poverty, they're abusing it to afford things even small families with 2 incomes couldn't justify.

Reactions: 19

Guacamole

VIP Member
God i really do feel for those kids. Imagine what it will be like for them as adults. Knowing there is videos online of your dad giving you a shower, opening birthday presents with your underwear in full view, the clear favouritism your parents had of certain siblings, your medical history made into a playlist, your parents telling the world about your behaviour and struggles with anxiety and mental health, eating disorders, videos of your bedroom and where you sleep, the list goes on and on.
All because their parents made no effort to support their family despite having plenty of opportunities to do so .

I hope those two lazy cunts will be putting some of their youtube money into savings for when the kids are older (not that i think they will be making a huge amount) but of course they won’t .

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
What gets me is how they sit there discussing how Joseph’s doing better now he is going out daily with Ben… erm Zoe why tf weren’t you taking your fucking son put you absolute weirdo. They tell on themselves daily

Mhp50

Good bye ladies, I'm done. I won't skim through anymore of their crap vlogs.
That mouth piece Zoe sickens me, that lazy husband of her's sickens me.
Poor Joseph will be kept at home for content for their vlogs 😢 😪
I hope those kids move out one by one and leave their disgusting, dysfunctional parents to their 'dreams'......

Reactions: 18

carolinew

VIP Member
Florence seems to live on Calpol and lollipops.

The week's been a blur - and so much admin you'd think they ran a large corporation.

Imagine if they'd all flown somewhere. This lot seem to get the equivalent of jetlag with a one hour drive.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’d have a tiny bit of respect for them if they admitted just how much they relied on the tax payer so that they can stay at home and do fuck all day, but that would make their “super fans” see them for what they really are. The scrounging cunts. He laboured the point about his military pension but we all know that won’t be enough to support 14 people. They don’t bring anything like enough money in to support 14 people from their social media either. If anyone believes they do then they’re totally stupid.

The begging bitch setting up a Patreon. People are skint after going to work and paying their bills but she wants them to pay to watch her flash about? Fuck off. She really needs to get in the bin. I hope she gets a maximum of 10 subscribers,

The vlog will get torn apart, Zoe, you‘re right, because we’re all sick to the back teeth of you and your lazy arsed husband. There was loads of jobs he could have gone for, and so could you, but you just couldn’t be bothered because you know the tax payer will pick up the tab. How many learning credits did Ben use when he left the RAF? How much resettlement did he do? Maybe that’s why no one wants to employ the lazy arsed fucker.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Just watched the Father’s Day vlog wish I hadn’t. I never want to hear the word “knickers” come out of Pens mouth ever again 🤢 same presents all the time…. Toblerones by the masses, chocolate sweets, T-shirts and hand made cards. Also you need to teach Joseph to let people open their own gifts. The grabbing of his hands at every single gift.
Jocif needs to be parented. He doesn’t have good manners and that’s down to them. His saving grace wud have been school but don’t think that’s gunna happen.,Those 2 idiots too busy to talk or tell him whilst filming thru their new iPhones. Florence will be the same. Poor Toby in that leopard fox t shirt, poor boy how embarrassing for him, your mothers shite range of knock off t shirts,,

• Sad

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
We know why he didn't get the job at Lossie,because he is a lazy twunt.
The homeschooling of Jo-cif will be for content only.
They have built a lovely community,that will be Gloria and Penny 🤡
They like to stay true but they are not true enough to say "yes we are subsidised by the taxpayer and rely heavily on benefits" and that is their only guaranteed monthly income.
I believe he tried the disability route and he didn't get far.His work coach will have been on to him and they have taken the easy way out.

Unfortunately there will be people who will pay for a Patreon account.
Their slogs are all the same.Boring crap.
They would love to throw another pregnancy into the mix but I think that ship has sailed.

My over all opinion is they are delusional and desperate.

Last edited:

armywife119

VIP Member
I gave in a watched yesterdays 😱
Why do they both act like woe is me? Like we should all feel sad they can’t afford to live in a huge lodge the country. The poor kiddies 🤢 are so sad because they can’t spend all day in a hot tub trapped with their mental case parents.

It was bad enough when he used to look all hard done by because he had to go to work. He got his way on that one. Now he’s unemployed camp looser.

As for her. Just unpack and cheer up for the sake of your kids. Moping around with a face like a slapped arse all day because you have to go back to your normal (easy) life is not good for the kids to see.
Fucks sake she doesn’t have to leave the house 6 to leave for a 12 hour shift of hard work. I hope one days she’s made to though.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
A journalist from the Sun has written an article about their holiday and contacted Fem for information about costings etc. He‘s not happy because even though he ddint give the information they‘ve written it anyway.

She‘s going to use her Patreon platform to talk about the teens and parenting because they know they’d get ripped apart if they did it on the main channel. She’s so naive if she thinks a fiver will stop the journalists.

Reactions: 17

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
My experience of UC was very strict and impossible to get off! When I met my husband and we eventually moved in together he was on 35k and I was only entitled to what would have been child tax credits, yet he still had to go and prove his identity etc and I was still expected to work. It wasn’t like when i was a young single mum and income support existed - you’re still expected to look for work as a single parent to small children under school age. In fact my friend is single, works 2 jobs but still has to do as UC tell her! So my conclusion is that Zoe and Ben must be lying to the job centre about stuff.

Congratulations Sullivans! You’ve achieved being the sterotype of a big family that so many others are trying to fight not to be seen as. Too many kids, no plans for their futures, adapted council home, nobody working and exploiting your children’s childhoods to line your own pockets. I can’t wait for YouTube to have to start clamping down on family influencers. There should be rules and laws in place like there are for acting, and any other child Labour tbh.

Reactions: 17