Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They think sharing the more controversial subjects on Patreon will stop it being widely published. Nope. £5 is negligible to The Sun. If they think they won’t get hold of something because it’s behind a paywall they’re naiver than i thought, I mean, FFS, the News of the World hacked the Kings intimate mobile conversations, so Zoes waffling on patreon is anyone’s game!!
Someone on here will pay it and show us all, £5

Reactions: 6

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
That other family seem to eat a million times better than the sullivans, Ben would have the time of his life if he went over for tea
Just had a look. That amount of veg would blow his mind, and being used properly not frozen casserole veg chilli. 🤢 If he was to mention them having proper cooked meals more than once a week Zoe would have a right hissy fit.

Mostyn

VIP Member
She’s so lazy it’s unbelievable. She thinks she has it hard because she does a few loads of washing a day. Quite happy to watch her overweight husband with a heart condition do all the heavy work.

Pic below: ‘We’ve found out how to stay at home all day but pull in thousands. Cheers guys’

Gormless morons
Mr Magoo
---
Bit different than what I read elsewhere.

But what a disgrace? So the system is broken and rather than still do what you can for the child, you hand them back over to a broken system… don’t make sense does it…..
Most likely that we fail fostering standards and the child was removed

Last edited:

Shinealight

VIP Member
Just skimmed through the Fathers Day vlog, does anyone else think all those home made cards from the kids every time are a bit crap?
They’re just a piece of flimsy card, almost like paper actually, folded over and drawn on with felt pen!
No real effort or imagination goes into them 😩
Hope those are not clogging up everyone’s memory box 🙄

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Isn’t there a benefit cap where they won’t pay you over a certain amount? They don’t want you better off on benefits than working.
They are getting around that by claiming to be self employed, but like I said they don’t need to reach the minimum income floor for the 1st year.

JackieB

So Pen got called into school earlier this week, Monday or Tuesday I think, then they look round the new school on Thursday (they said in the vlog they only looked yesterday and repeatedly said it’s Friday today) and then the kids start there in August. Something smells fishy, and it’s not the outlet pipe at the bottom of their garden……
I got the impression Zoe wasn't there when they went to look around the school. I'm sure she said when 'they' looked round the school. I could be mistaken though.

pamperpanda

I don't really watch this family anymore but just had a peek at the latest few they have put on YT and had to laugh at the one with the "we've made a huge decision" at her top saying daydreamer and his saying YT dad 😂

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
I bet granny and grandad are two of them. Plus a few of the kids to boost numbers.
I’m looking forward to seeing her amazing content via @spilleroftea. I bet it’s riveting.

Who the hell do they think they are that they can charge?

And yes I remember fatty sitting there saying they will NEVER charge when they started the membership.
I’m just shocked anyone signs up for membership for anyone. Just to get stickers of there faces ffs.

Loving that even some of their die hards are pissed off about it. Wait for tomorrow nights bore fest with them explaining it and probably some shit competition for some merch 🤦🏼‍♀️
Fair play to spiller but I’m not that vested that I wud give them a fiver tbh… same old bring drivel..,they won’t get the masses joining they haven’t enough subscribers on YouTube after 8 years let alone Patreon, Why shud they sit on their arses day after day on my money!
---
A holiday checklist
Landmark ✅
Chips on the beach ✅
Picnic in the woods✅
Jesus riveting times ❌

Last edited:

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
That other family seem to eat a million times better than the sullivans, Ben would have the time of his life if he went over for tea

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
With patreon, if you subscribe during the month you’ll then get charged again at the beginning of the next. So always better to sign up at the start of a month to get your whole months worth before being charged again…

carolinew

VIP Member
I’m currently a bit out of it on painkillers after an op. But fuck knows why but I thought, who would you rather sleep with if you had to?

. Fem Sullivan
Creepy Ingham
Dandruff brows Radford

I’d have to go Fem then Radford but not a chance in hell that grease ball Ingam 🤢

Saying that I’d rather mankind ended than go near any of them.
Sorry if I’ve made you all a bit sick. 😂
Haha Femben has finally come first in something.

Hope you feel better soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5