Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goosebumps

she said a while ago on one of her many shein hauls for the favourite ones that Toby was pretty much sorted for clothes. Yet that poor lad wears the same coat, same orange shorts, melted trainers or ten sizes too small sliders as his crocks broke. I think his “haul” of new clothes are his youtube sullivan family and leopard fox t-shirts in various colours. how sad. He must be Zoe’s biggest “customer”
Yet Pens there prancing about like a buffoon using that lad for content over how much he loves his cars and knows everything about them all.
Soon as they are home i bet he’s pushed aside again and ignored in favour of the favourites. Zoe hardly pays him any attention. 😞😞
There’s a motor museum near Aberdeen that you’d think they’d take him to visit.

Reactions: 9

carolinew

VIP Member
£6 per month for this shit….

Enjoy Tattle…
Thanks Spiller for the laughs!

So they're thinking of doing a monthly podcast. Who the eff wants to listen to that pair of nobodies who are experts on nothing. Only saving grace would be not having to look at their ugly faces.

They're spreading themselves all over the place - daily vlogs, Friday lives, Patreon, a podcast. It's unsustainable for that pair. Even interesting people would find it a stretch.

She doesn't disappoint does she? Even manages to single out Agnes on Patreon with the card as she's such a special girl.

And they've been really busy with the sandcastle challenge. Ffs it was half an hour at the beach.

And poor Olivia. Agreed the idle pair didn't want to fork out for make-up, hair etc.

followme

Well they tried to make out he was ill but turned out he had an insect bite so could have been at school most of the day. A new school is probably a good fresh start but he'll be back with the same kids next year and when your life is online like that it's not a clean slate either.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Zoe with a face like a smacked arse talking about their old house at Lossie and the military.

Maz40

Chatty Member
All the same stuff mentioned to do during the holidays …… car museum, highland folk museum, landmark 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 omg take the kids somewhere new and spend some money on them. Had to laugh when Erin suggested New York 😂 well if they hadn’t gone to the lodge three times they maybe could’ve taken them abroad. Flo again being aggressive in the background.

Goosebumps

When she writes “we”, does she actually mean Ben and the kids? Love how she makes out to her sad followers that she’s just the best Momma Bear ever. So involved with the little ones and always making sure their needs are met. GET AN ACTUAL JOB.

Attachments

carolinew

VIP Member
The people who sign up to the Patreon account are in for a treat. Zoe says she's looking forward to getting back to her journal writing without a word count - so imagine all the drivel she'll be spouting. Zoe who's a master of absolutely nothing.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Interesting that she’s on about saving money by shopping at Aldi, that the kids now have to have the own brands which shes resisted for years until now, that when they said they’re moving schools she mentioned they’d save money in petrol. It seems not having the regular wage is biting as she said herself you don’t know what YouTube will pay that month.

Oh and Pat, we’ve all been shopping in Aldi for years, it being cheaper isn’t a revelation that you’ve just found out and no one else knows, try the frozen stuff next, it’s all pretty good. I can recommend the mint vienettas and the McDs hash brown dupes. They also sell grated Mozarella and bagels, so you don’t need to get that from Asda. Oh and by the way, they sell washing tabs, bog and kitchen roll too, which, funnily enough, is cheaper than Asdas.
It’s just her excuse to get away from the kids for hours on end. No reason why she can’t take a younger one with her and go in the day.. when the other lazy grifters are at home. It’s only cuz she reads on here she’s going to Aldi.. being called out constantly.. both thick as 💩

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Just when you think you couldn’t dislike the lazy pair of work shy scroungers anymore…….

They were asked a question about military housing and Ben said they no longer live in military housing, they are renting. Next months challenge Ben, say out loud, we live in a council house! They have clearly forgotten that the RAF let them stay in their old house for significantly longer than they should have. They were in a Type 3 that would have previously been for a Senior Officer and he was a Cpl and would have been paying very little for it. And as for Zoe saying she must have missed the help, why not help yourself by getting a JOB! You have made 12 kids, bloody start being financially responsible for them.
It's baffling why she's going through live with no job, even just a little part-time one where her kids can be proud and say my mum works, deep down the older ones will be embarrassed.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
The people who sign up to the Patreon account are in for a treat. Zoe says she's looking forward to getting back to her journal writing without a word count - so imagine all the drivel she'll be spouting. Zoe who's a master of absolutely nothing.
The person who’s never got time to teach her kid to read and write but plenty of time to write drivel on patreon- good luck subscribers

I've seen her in town and I think she'd be an 18 in some shops. She definitely looks larger because of the ridiculous hall way and she's so short. Still, it doesn't really matter what size she is because she still looks daft and is embarrassing her kids.
I say the same , most time she has a huge jacket on but she’s got to be an 18. Also wonder if I see you about town now not knowing you and not know we have have a common interest 🤣

• Haha

Goosebumps

More lists of activities to do in the summer hols. Had to laugh when one of the twins suggested going to TS Eras Tour and they can make bracelets….. Pens face was a picture. Well why did you not try and get tickets or even for Pink cos some of them would’ve loved that. But that’s right you don’t want to spend any money on the kids that’s not necessary. Such a shame for the kids. Their summer hols are going to be so much fun NOT. Everytime I hear Flo she has a right moan on her. Always moaning or demanding. Better get that sorted before she gets older
Reading the bit about the twin and TS really got me🙁 we have lots of kids and spend our lives giving them experiences and memories, haven’t made it to the Highland Folk Museum yet but we are working on it!
While we love to do things together, there have been many occasions where one of us has taken a few of the older ones to something or grandparents have looked after some while the husband and I have taken others overseas or to a concert. It’s a different experience when the focus isn’t the baby’s feeding/nap time etc. We just try to balance everyone’s needs and then the times we go to a soft play for example, the older ones love coming along and playing with the younger ones because they also get their own more age appropriate activities. Hope that makes sense?
The Sullivans don’t seem to do that. It’s one thing for everyone. Why have they never booked some cheap flights to London or Paris and taken a few of the older ones?! A show and shopping in Edinburgh for the older ones one weekend and then the castle and zoo another weekend for the younger ones? It’s not like they don’t have the money.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Ben achieved a very low rank in the RAF considering all of the years he was signed up. He was bloody useless to be honest. He had very little to offer for his age and rank, and he persude none of the training or further development courses to help ex-servicemen find other gainful employment after they leave the forces at the end of their service. He also refused to move, so wasn't able to be relocated to another base. He got a pay out at the end of his service, and he'll get a pension as an exserviceman. He's not of retirement age, so he is expected to take up gainful employment, he's a lazy, useless, workshy Muppet, and has an equally pathetic wife.

They basically had 12 kids, made no provision for any of their futures after living a cushy life being subsidised by the RAF and then left it to the taxpayer to subsidise them from thereonin.
How can you get to their age, 12 kids and dependant on Council Housing...

proves Ben's a krank, and been topped up with the tax payer their whole marriage from first baby

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Pair of fucking weirdos. She’s looking OLD 😆😆🤮
---
Right! Who’s taking one for the team and joining 😆😆😆💩💩💩
I’ll have check my schedule….

Nope, I’m good, would not give that fat cunt a single penny of my money. I hope when no one signs up they will realise they are not popular and no one actually wants to hear/see them

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
As if she'd buy bodysuits and Shapewear with her birthday and Christmas money 🙄

This is the selfish cow that moans because she only got Chocolate for her presents, demands Pandora jewellery, and has to go out for meals on her birthday. Nobody else got that... Not even for special birthdays.

It's always, always about Pat 🙄