Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goosebumps

award for excellence in n4 application of mathematics ! There is hope one child may budget better
If she got an award for N4 doesn’t that mean she’s a year behind? Not knocking the girl at all, must have taken so much courage to go back to school after her life was put on YT for all to see. Plus she has the most unsupportive parents when it comes to education.

Reactions: 9

carolinew

VIP Member
Things like that are not important to them. It's all about YouTube and Patreon now. Those kids will get very little done for them now. Time is money 🙄
Yeah you're right.
Have a look at this. Sunday in the garden. Ben's talking with the twins behind him blowing bubbles and then the camera pans to the side and Butch comes into view. Obviously on her phone. She's mid size apparently haha

Attachments

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
This, ladles, is what is known as a lazy cow. She’s managed to plonk het fat arse on the bench in the garden, to read Tattle no doubt, while Ben, Lizzie and Eva did the garden. Noah and Charlotte were at work, Toby was at a friends, Olivia had been dropped off to go to a dance competition with other parents, and Curly had taken the rest of the kids to the beach. I’ve never known anyone like her. She’s an absolute shit state of a mother, and person in general. Then she said she didn’t know what she’d been doing all day. Sitting on your arse, Zo, that‘s what.

She was going to take some of the older girls to Lossie for a walk in the evening, so abandoning the little ones again. She misses Lossie as if she didn’t think it was blatantly obvious. She thinks she‘s too good for that council house in Burghead. Imo it‘s a pity she doesn’t move her fat arse out of it and let a deserving family have it.
Has Zoe ever thought to run a lawnmower over the grass or do a bit of weeding?
It’s as if such jobs are nothing to do with her 😠

Goosebumps

Just when you think you couldn’t dislike the lazy pair of work shy scroungers anymore…….

They were asked a question about military housing and Ben said they no longer live in military housing, they are renting. Next months challenge Ben, say out loud, we live in a council house! They have clearly forgotten that the RAF let them stay in their old house for significantly longer than they should have. They were in a Type 3 that would have previously been for a Senior Officer and he was a Cpl and would have been paying very little for it. And as for Zoe saying she must have missed the help, why not help yourself by getting a JOB! You have made 12 kids, bloody start being financially responsible for them.

Attachments

• Angry

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
They are not making enough money to do this full time, because if you get even 1p in benefits you should be working.

Universal credit give people who are self employed 1 year start up, so in the first year you don’t have to meet the minimum income floor and I have suspected that for a while this is what they are doing ever since they finally registered for tax. Zoe will be saying she’s working on leopard fox and him on this social media crap.

It will be interesting to see what they do in a year when they don’t meet the minimum income.
Thankyou Spiller.I knew someone had mentioned it before and understood how it works(y)

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Florence needs parenting as well. She pushed one of the little twins and told her to get off the other day, but got her name wrong and all useless Zoe could do was laugh and say “that’s Erin” because she’d called her Leah. She should have been told to play nicely. That child is forever snatching and being nasty, I know that comes with the territory of being 2, but she won’t stop unless she‘s taught to behave. Zoe thinks it’s cute she has her “minions“ who run round after her and she rules the roost. That child is going to be utterly insufferable, far, far, worse than St Agnes ever is.

If I was Ben I’d be pissed off at the lack of thought and effort that goes into every present I receive. It’s always the same. He at least took the children out on Mothers Day so they could choose presents for Zoe, even if Curly took over. She’s a lazy waste of space that woman, unless there’s something in it for her.
My almost 2 year old finds it utterly hilarious to beat on her older brother who is 5. I always tell her to be gentle, she normally responds by hugging him, and then carries on and then they’re both laughing while she’s slapping the top of his head. I’m still trying to correct her while they’re both laughing…. Zoe is quite open about how she has cut corners since they had more and more children. I think it’s such a shame. We all have to pick our battles with parenting, but they really took away from their older kids in order to cope with having more and more. Remember when she used to say they sacrificed holidays to have a big family.

Shinealight

VIP Member
I haven’t a clue what Patreon is, but from what I can make out it seems people actually pay to see what you have to say!!!
Ffs how arrogant must one be to think their ramblings are good enough to charge people to hear?

• Heart

followme

He maybe only works until 7 and tells them it's 11 so he doesn't need to go back to the plastic box fortress.

• Haha

armywife119

VIP Member
They are not making enough money to do this full time, because if you get even 1p in benefits you should be working.

Universal credit give people who are self employed 1 year start up, so in the first year you don’t have to meet the minimum income floor and I have suspected that for a while this is what they are doing ever since they finally registered for tax. Zoe will be saying she’s working on leopard fox and him on this social media crap.

It will be interesting to see what they do in a year when they don’t meet the minimum income.
Do you know what the minimum income is?

Oh yeah and him setting up his own social media company 😂😂😂Acting all billy big bollocks because he’s been doing some private work for ….. that bloody dance school. Woo hoo I can see the big time calling. He really does think he’s something.

• Haha

Ele88

Chatty Member
They are so embarrassing 🙈
The last few times I’ve seen Scraggy Ag I’ve thought she seems a bit odd like she’s not the full ticket. Can’t put my finger on it.
I agree, it could be the milk allergy that they have forced on her. Her poor hair is like wire wool, it just looks so dry and thin. The poor girl is a bit of a mess and she's encouraged to be annoying so she's quite unlikeable.