The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting how they're letting Toby mow that massive lawn in crocs, I wouldn't do that as an adult so I certainly wouldn't expect my child to! They need a petrol mower and probably strimmer too for that big garden. It's a big job for 1 adult even so, but maybe if Zoe spent less time rearranging clutter and shopping she could help out.
I think Zoe has never cut a lawn in her life.. she never helps out.. too busy messing about in front of the magic mirror . More excuses not to do anything but do a clothing haul. She’s not even natural doing that . Plain embarrassing tbh,

Reactions: 13
A lot of comments on the gras cutting video saying what a good job Ben does, how good he is at multi tasking, how he should be taking it easier and needs a better mower. He only ever replies thanking people 😂 but seriously if my husband had those health concerns I’d actually wrap him in cotton wool. I can’t even type out what I would worry about, but the poor kids, I can barely think about it. How does Zoe not see those comments and not even performatively change
Creepy Chris Ingham won’t be using his little ride on mower whilst in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not got rid of any yet but they do all have their own lives and I am not scared that they will leave home I am happy they are getting on in life.

Just because they don’t live with me don’t mean we are not still close or see each other
She just knows that when they move out she will loose control of them and they might not come back to see her..
---
I think she doesn’t want them to leave because of their monetary value! In theory, 16 years time Flo could leave and it would just be her and the darling hubby! Their monthly income will be pittance. They will be rattling around in that house with just each other for company 😂😂😂
Is there a bedroom tax in Scotland?

No doubt that as they start moving out it will be the older girls and Agnes getting their own bedrooms before the little twins get to stop sharing with Florence

Those photos on Facebook of Agnes in the pink skirt and crop top going to a party. Apart from the top being inappropriate, she looks so painfully thin - made me cringe.

Reactions: 10
Zoe cares about Zoe…
She don’t even care about curly because if she did she would be encouraging her to do her own thing and get her own life. She would have encouraged her to start a real bakery business not try and profit from her hobby.

I was always told that you care enough to guide them on their way and encourage them to let go and fly. It was some kinda bird analogy
Children (and our beloved pets) are only on loan to us. Our sons and daughters need to be nurtured and educated so they can make their own way in the world. It is our duty as parents to equip them to succeed. They owe us nothing. Our reward is seeing them flourish.

Wtaf does she look like in those maxi dresses in her new GRWM video? They’re about 15 years out of fashion and just because she can get them on doesn‘t mean they fit. She’s standing there in a size 12 maternity dress complaining about inconsistent sizing. 😂 The dresses are absolutely hideous. They’d have been hideous when the style was actually in fashion.

Reactions: 13
The bedding smells “lush” wtf.. when been out on the line. We all know she still dries most things inside. As for lush thats ok if sumone from Bristol says it and is 15 years old. They do nothing which is any way taxing but always tired and doesn’t want kids bk at school. She does nothing with them when they are off so doesn’t matter if at school or off. Get a grip you lazy grifters ..

Reactions: 7
Had the dresses, I think she said for about 8 years! And now deciding to try them on...What for!
---
Had the dresses, I think she said for about 8 years! And now deciding to try them on...What for!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
---
Apparently for when/if they go abroad 😂 those dresses are just a no!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
She thinks she’s sum fashionista now the grannies telling her how fab she looks in other clothes haul 🤣- stop embarrassing yourself and your kids swanning around in your underwear.
Expect they are going to go abroad courtesy of all us tax payers., no shame

• Haha
Oh Zoe, put your clothes back on hun, we have all seen enough 🫣🫣🫣🫣🤣😜😂

• Haha
The bedding smells “lush” wtf.. when been out on the line. We all know she still dries most things inside. As for lush thats ok if sumone from Bristol says it and is 15 years old. They do nothing which is any way taxing but always tired and doesn’t want kids bk at school. She does nothing with them when they are off so doesn’t matter if at school or off. Get a grip you lazy grifters ..
She's too used to it still smelling damp once it's dry, imagine what their hallway must smell like with all those used towels drying

It’s a shame she has no mother,sister close girlfriend to give her some much needed advice about the dresses and filming herself in that body 😱. ( I mean the shape wear.)
I expect she wouldn’t listen anyway.
I’m not a dress wearer so I don’t really know, some looked a bit tight around the bust. I’m sure a good fitted bra is where you need to start Zoe. Not squish it all into Lycra.
Personally, I would chuck them out and when and if I had a holiday booked abroad I would treat myself to something that fits and is fashionable.
Please don’t ever wear the patterned one. It was too small.
P.S Im in Cornwall enjoying myself 😀

Why did the title have declutter in it when she kept every single one of them dresses? No surprise there! Ben, my good man, please look up the definition of the word declutter. And sorry Zoe, that patterned dress is far too tight, maybe buy some more with your hard earned benefits and you can still keep that one for just in case, like you do everything else.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
The maternity one when she says she kept it because “you never know”. Well most of us do know because we use contraception knowing the tax payer won’t foot our bill. She lives in lala land. Almost 50 and still on about having a baby.

Reactions: 9
Another day, another off centre hairstyle. The twins seem to have lovely hair, would be easy to work with yet she can't nail a style. Heaven forbid they go in with a normal plait or ponytail.

Not that their hair quality will last long with how close she sprays hairspray to their heads. 🙄

That halter neck browny patterned one was awful, so so out of fashion and so tight on her!! In what world does she think that fits?!

Reactions: 11
Old Mrs anxiety there fawning at the camera, look at me look how lovely I look shoe horning myself into dresses too small and old fashioned.
Zoe the 1980’s called they want their dresses back! This magic mirror In the hallway is showing her something completely different to what’s on that vlog-Old Pen must be having a heyday editing this stunner
---
That halter neck browny patterned one was awful, so so out of fashion and so tight on her!! In what world does she think that fits?!
Zoe’s World 🌎 cuz sure as hell it doesn’t fit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.