The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is # next and Shein.. bet they are delighted being associated with this load of grifters. How many more pics of St Agnes in her cropped top and hideous skirt. Hope she’s bought the twins the same as she does with the favoured child,

Reactions: 9
Wonder what the lucky Sullivan kids have for dinner from their £25 per head per week child payment. Both adults at home as it’s a Sunday, actually scrap that, it’s the same as every day. Maybe a big roast dinner.. bbq.. lasagne.. or super noodles/nuggets.

• Haha
I just watched a reel about cutting back an overgrown garden on FB and thought of Pens garden and poor Toby trying to mow that grass with a mower which is woefully inadequate for the job even if it was at a manageable level. It’s beyond their capabilities now and they need to pay a professional to come in and do a one off clear. They’ll have professional, industrial equipment, it will take them less than a day, and then they’ll be able to keep on top of it. They’ve let it get too far gone and need to spend a couple of hundred quid sorting it. Pat could miss a SHEIN and Cider haul for a week and it would be paid for.

Reactions: 10
A lot of comments on the gras cutting video saying what a good job Ben does, how good he is at multi tasking, how he should be taking it easier and needs a better mower. He only ever replies thanking people 😂 but seriously if my husband had those health concerns I’d actually wrap him in cotton wool. I can’t even type out what I would worry about, but the poor kids, I can barely think about it. How does Zoe not see those comments and not even performatively change

Reactions: 11
A lot of comments on the gras cutting video saying what a good job Ben does, how good he is at multi tasking, how he should be taking it easier and needs a better mower. He only ever replies thanking people 😂 but seriously if my husband had those health concerns I’d actually wrap him in cotton wool. I can’t even type out what I would worry about, but the poor kids, I can barely think about it. How does Zoe not see those comments and not even performatively change
I don’t think she gives a flying toss about him. Admittedly he shouldn’t be invalid-ised but given he has needed stents she should at least take some of the responsibility for jobs around the home. She could hurl a lawnmower with her little finger. She’s probably got him insured and is wanting the 💴.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she gives a duck about Ben. Couldn’t even drive to him for his stents to be fitted. Shame really because if he pops his clogs then she is up tit creek. The teens may help out now but give it a couple years they will have their own lives/boyfriends etc and not hve time to do 90% of Pats parenting. Imagine her dealing with the 5 youngest on her own. Would be like a comedy sketch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Disgusting how they're letting Toby mow that massive lawn in crocs, I wouldn't do that as an adult so I certainly wouldn't expect my child to! They need a petrol mower and probably strimmer too for that big garden. It's a big job for 1 adult even so, but maybe if Zoe spent less time rearranging clutter and shopping she could help out.

Disgusting how they're letting Toby mow that massive lawn in crocs, I wouldn't do that as an adult so I certainly wouldn't expect my child to! They need a petrol mower and probably strimmer too for that big garden. It's a big job for 1 adult even so, but maybe if Zoe spent less time rearranging clutter and shopping she could help out.
Her favourite thing is clothes, buying them, videoing them , folding them, hoarding them, rearranging them, ‘sorting’ them. (Only girls clothes)

Her favourite thing is clothes, buying them, videoing them , folding them, hoarding them, rearranging them, ‘sorting’ them. (Only girls clothes)
And holding them up, squinting at the camera and squeezing herself in to them. Never to be seen again.

• Haha
I meant to ask, did anybody else catch the "we like Agnes talking" after one of the twins read a comment saying Agnes never stops talking (or something like that)? Felt like a real dig at Leah and Erin, Zoe always sits with a look of impatience when they speak.

Zoe cares about Zoe…
She don’t even care about curly because if she did she would be encouraging her to do her own thing and get her own life. She would have encouraged her to start a real bakery business not try and profit from her hobby.

I was always told that you care enough to guide them on their way and encourage them to let go and fly. It was some kinda bird analogy

Reactions: 7
Exactly, she annoys me when she sits there saying nine of them will leave home and they will all stay with her with a fake sad face. As though because she says that it makes her the best mother ever. No far from it, it makes you the most selfish and ignorant mother.

You have to put your own feelings aside and let them go out into the world to live their lives. Our job is to equip them properly to do that and to always be there for support and encouragement.

She hasn’t equipped them for the real world, all they know is their very small, suffocating world.
Most of them have never even been out of their own county.

Exactly, she annoys me when she sits there saying nine of them will leave home and they will all stay with her with a fake sad face. As though because she says that it makes her the best mother ever. No far from it, it makes you the most selfish and ignorant mother.

You have to put your own feelings aside and let them go out into the world to live their lives. Our job is to equip them properly to do that and to always be there for support and encouragement.

She hasn’t equipped them for the real world, all they know is their very small, suffocating world.
Most of them have never even been out of their own county.
I think she’ll find they’ll leave home quicker due to cramped conditions and tit food. It’s hardly a homely place. You don’t walk in and think oh this house feels so warm and full of love. Soon as the eldest get boyfriends and experience a normal family they will want out. Why would you want to sleep in a bunk bed with 3 other siblings in the room when you could stay at a partners and have room to yourself. She’s bonkers.

Reactions: 10
I’ve not got rid of any yet but they do all have their own lives and I am not scared that they will leave home I am happy they are getting on in life.

Just because they don’t live with me don’t mean we are not still close or see each other
She just knows that when they move out she will loose control of them and they might not come back to see her..
---
I’ve not got rid of any yet but they do all have their own lives and I am not scared that they will leave home I am happy they are getting on in life.

Just because they don’t live with me don’t mean we are not still close or see each other
She just knows that when they move out she will loose control of them and they might not come back to see her..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.