The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's moaning about £4 tights when she sdquandered £120 on socks from next 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Has she bought tights? Who needs tights in May? The weather is getting warmer.x
Oh yes lots of tights 🤣 more skimpys for the girls, more crap for the girl with the most clothes in the world 👸.
Of course more stuff for herself, nothing for the boys or even Fem 🤷‍♀️
I do have to mention the pink skirt… is it just me or does she buy the most horrible outfits for her kids in totally awful styles, material and colours?

Reactions: 15
We haven’t seen her wearing that bloody hideous poo brown 💩 sparkly skirt she bought yet.
I was so looking forward to that treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yes lots of tights 🤣 more skimpys for the girls, more crap for the girl with the most clothes in the world 👸.
I do have to mention the pink skirt… is it just me or does she buy the most horrible outfits for her kids in totally awful styles, material and colours?
The pink leopard print crop top and short set was awful and inappropriate in equal measure. Those poor twins, what have they done to deserve that outfit?
---
Oh and check out this small square of fabric for my 6 year old….top parenting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The pink tutu skirt thing that’s short at the front and long at the back that St Agnes can wear with her black boots that she has. However before she said this she said that she has no idea when Agnes would where this for/to….. but she got it cos it was cute and £5.20….. honestly woman!!!

Reactions: 10
The pink leopard print crop top and short set was awful and inappropriate in equal measure. Those poor twins, what have they done to deserve that outfit?
---
Oh and check out this small square of fabric for my 6 year old….top parenting.
Why doesn’t she just buy the kids proper clothes?
The girls AND the boys 😠
---
The pink tutu skirt thing that’s short at the front and long at the back that St Agnes can wear with her black boots that she has. However before she said this she said that she has no idea when Agnes would where this for/to….. but she got it cos it was cute and £5.20….. honestly woman!!!
It’s hideous, nothing cute about it.
And it’s absolutely ludicrous and heartbreaking that she’s spending any amount of money on useless tat like that when Toby’s school shoes are falling to bits.
Top parenting eh? 😠

Last edited:
St Agnes has all the twins hand me downs why does she need anything else.. she wastes money and idiot lets her so there is sumthing to put on YouTube. Disgusting parenting as usual. Where’s the sustainability then Pat??? Don’t forget you have boys as well Btw.. they need more clothes than those girls do.. we all know her admin is sitting ordering Shein crap.
GET A JOB YOU LAZY GRIFTER!

The amount of crap in that Shein haul was actually disgusting. Apparently Toby doesn’t need anything because he likes to wear the same thing everyday. The reason for that is, he has precisely nothing else. No wonder the poor child gets bullied when all he has in his wardrobe is orange shorts, a tie-dyed t-shirts and those crocs he wears. I bet if he was taken on a shopping trip and allowed to pick out some Nike or Adidas trainers, and some nice shorts and t-shirts those awful clothes we always see him in would never see the light of day again.

Why is Olivia sitting there chirping up every 5 minutes? She should be out looking for a job, but of course she needs one that fits round her dancing, doesn’t she? She lives to dance, she couldn’t possibly act like a proper adult and give up her after school clubs so she could pay her way and stop relying on the tax payer like her useless, lazy parents.

I was watching Question Time last night, there was a member of the SNP on and she was listing all the “free” stuff they have and the SCP. I thought to myself “yeah and you’ve got the Sullivans so it ain’t all good, plus you’ve got higher taxes to pay for it, so be careful what you wish for!“

Reactions: 17
Never seen anything as horrible as that pink skirt

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that doesn’t find “baby Flo” cute?
She screws her face up on every photo!
Not what I’d call the cutest look 🙄

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one that doesn’t find “baby Flo” cute?
She screws her face up on every photo!
Not what I’d call the cutest look 🙄
Hate to say it but I think they’re all strange looking kids. Jocif and those teeth and haircut. Flo and her basin haircut. The poor little twins the spit of their mother chin and all. But I’m sure they will grow out of it 🤞🏻

Reactions: 18
Hate to say it but I think they’re all strange looking kids. Jocif and those teeth and haircut. Flo and her basin haircut. The poor little twins the spit of their mother chin and all. But I’m sure they will grow out of it 🤞🏻
Sadly I don't think they will 🫤
Everyone will always know they're "Sullivans" they'll never be able to escape their vlogged childhoods.
Such a shame.

Those little twins will forever look in the mirror and see their vile Mothers face looking back at them. It'll be a cruel reminder of a Mother that despised them too. God knows what these kids mental health issues will be in the future. It's all very, very sad ☹

Reactions: 11
Put your hands up if you have requested a shout out from the super famous Burgheads Best Benefit Scroungers 🤪

Fem has found out you can request extra recycling bins for FREE of course and he is on it

Still spewing the same crap about buying a house.Deluded or what 🤫

FFS are they for real would like a dog but not got the room etc
Would you have another baby?Butch says "Yes,in a heartbeat".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the Shein haul. Why would you buy such weird clothes for your kids? Horrible materials and some of them are not appropriate for little girls (my opinion)
I think she only shops there for the free bags 😂🤣😂🤣
How much did they spend this week? Running two cars, umpteen shopping trips, Shein hauls.....
Oh by the way Zoe, the twins and Agnes get very warm in their room, could it be that they are packed in like sardines with a pile of clutter and crap thrown on top?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.