The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she up the duff? Cos she’s said before she gets her hair darker when pregnant. I mean I couldn’t give a tit but 🤷🏼‍♀️ The words came from her mouth so 🥱🥱
Makes her look so much older than she is- she had a baby wud make her look like the grandmother taking kid to school
---
That's just what I was thinking too. And boy, does she love herself with all those selfies. She probably told Ben she needed to decompress after the day out dancing.
And can't go anywhere without the Pepsi.
This is the person with crippling anxiety 🤣🤣 anything for likes ehh Zoe .. and woe is me quotes.
Yell your lazy husband to GET A JOB

Reactions: 12
If she is up the duff then they better get ready for some proper negativity. No job between them, no room, can’t look after the kids they already have. It absolutely won’t go well.
Sadly there will be so many who will be over the moon if she’s having another. They clearly aren’t tax payers or have any common sense about them to see that they cannot take care of the 12 they already have.

Reactions: 12
So after 5 wks had her hair done again. They have money to burn. (Our money) Meanwhile Jocif looks awful with his haircut & Flo doesn’t look that tidy either. Those kids must get bored to tears at the beach in the rock pools again -take them swimming, go to soft play, But most of all get to the Jobcentre you lazy git…

Reactions: 14
As soon as he started in about ‘excepting’ the collaboration 🙄 I had to turn it off. Her tits flying everywhere and their stupidity was too much. Yes your old chair is fucked because lardy sits on it all day internet shopping.

All the granny’s would love it if she got up the duff again. They don’t care about the kids they just want to see their idols happy and see cute babies and kids all dressed up in their Shein finest and migraine inducing hairstyles done by Ms Trunchbole for their own selfishness.

Reactions: 11
why not just dye it at home with a box for a fiver.

they must have benefits coming out their ears.

Child benefit, Scottish payment and tax credits, they must be getting about £600+?? a week

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Please Mother Nature do not make a pregnancy happen. I couldn’t bear to watch the spiralling neglect that’s already so obvious.

I've not watched many of their vlogs lately I just read on here. They're just not worthy of the views, and I refuse to line their pockets with YouTube earnings... They get enough off of us already in tax!

Her hair looks awful. You can see it's in really, really bad condition. It also makes her look very old, and even more hard faced. She really does look like a butch lesbian shot putter called Olga now. 🫤

I can only imagine what a pair of prats they looked assembling a chair 🙄... One braincell between them 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why not just dye it at home with a box for a fiver.

they must have benefits coming out their ears.

Child benefit, Scottish payment and tax credits, they must be getting about £600+?? a week
They must be getting a grand a week. Rent (no idea how much this would be), £400 per week on food, £300 per month on devices, fuel ?, though as Ben has no job it saves on the fuel, dance lessons, hair cuts, no end of McDonald’s/Starbucks/bottles of soda, SHEIN hauls, Constant IKEA purchases, the birthday balloons, presents, £4k lodge holidays, annual passes to Landmark, it just goes on and on and all funded by hard working people.
It is disgusting and I hope that by stuffing their faces and not making their health a priority, baby 13 doesn’t become a reality.
GET A JOB.

Haven't watched for a while they bore me.. we had a week in Spain last week we loved it didn't want to come home. But we did and found out my partner had lost his job. We were devastated but within a day of applying and ringing agencies my partner started a new temporary job. We no its not long term but he's going until he finds something closer to home & better hours. We have 4 kids to feed and clothe. The benefits must be crazy what there getting!!
In 2017 for the first time ever my husband was made redundant. He worked abroad at the time and it was scary. At the age of 52 he went straight on to get his HGV licence and he's now a long distance lorry driver, a complete change of direction from what he did before. It doesn't pay as much but it's still decent enough. Fortunately we had insurance so that kept us going until he passed his test because there's no way we would've managed to pay the mortgage or keep the car if we were on the benefits. Some people obviously know how to work the system. Good luck to your husband on finding something permanent. There are jobs out there for those that want them.

Reactions: 9
'merican Gloria loves it but us UK taxpayers dont,

She looks older than her bloody mother🙃

Fem legged it to get the view of the yacht,what a bellend :poop:
Can't run to the Job Centre though,lazy twit

Last edited:
Do any of you older ones remember years ago that Dog tit on the streets and pavements used to be white because they were fed bones and left overs from meals ,well i was wondering if they had any colour in their tit with eating beige food most of the time 🐺😇

• Haha
Anyone think the view was STUNNING?

duck off knob cheese wanker. Seriously pissing me off.

How fucked is her hair?
It’s dry and damaged, it’s thinning….
Menopause?
---
How do you get in that door??
How do you close it?

I reckon hair stylist recommended she stop getting it bleached constantly… does Ben realise zoe is taking the absolute piss constantly having her hair coloured professionally while they’re on full benefits? Hardly anyone I know has it done, most might spend a chunk on a nice cut every couple of weeks but the vast majority colour their hair themselves because it’s a chunk of money…

How do you close it?

I reckon hair stylist recommended she stop getting it bleached constantly… does Ben realise zoe is taking the absolute piss constantly having her hair coloured professionally while they’re on full benefits? Hardly anyone I know has it done, most might spend a chunk on a nice cut every couple of weeks but the vast majority colour their hair themselves because it’s a chunk of money…
He's that stupid he hasn't a clue how much anything costs or how much she spends. I doubt he even gets his £5 pocket money now he doesn't go to work. She buys all of his clothes, he's not got the faintest idea. The 'interview' shirt and shoes proved that point.

She's spent money like water over the years, got them into debt, and he enables her. He's as bad with his drones and gadgets. Pair of irresponsible, childish, parasites.

Reactions: 13
Benefits aside where in the hell are they putting a baby in that cluttered embarrassment of a house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.